HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Season transactions

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-13-2005, 07:57 PM
  #51
earl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 113
vCash: 500
Is there any deadline for adding players? Can they add players at any time or is there a transfer period?

Thanks in advance.

earl is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 10:03 AM
  #52
Kronblom
Registered User
 
Kronblom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,005
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by earl
Is there any deadline for adding players? Can they add players at any time or is there a transfer period?

Thanks in advance.
January 31 is the last day to sign players in Sweden and the last transferwindow opens up January 24. Any new players, like Scott Thornton, can´t play until then.

Kronblom is offline  
Old
01-20-2005, 02:27 AM
  #53
Robertsson 4-ever
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Wexio
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,220
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Robertsson 4-ever
Not a transaction, but Mats Lindgren have according to Aftonbladet decided to retire. He had plans to play for Skellefteå this spring but his back injuries force him to stop play hockey.

Just to wish Mats the best in the rest of his life, 'cause I think he was a very underrated talented player. Can't imagine how he could be first line center for NY Islanders for a couple of seasons though, but it maybe said more about their team than Lindgren.

Robertsson 4-ever is offline  
Old
01-20-2005, 03:27 AM
  #54
Vikke
FHM 13 researcher
 
Vikke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bustoville
Country: Sweden
Posts: 12,946
vCash: 500
I read yesterday that Robert Nilsson will be loaned out again, I think?

Vikke is offline  
Old
01-20-2005, 03:41 AM
  #55
Riddarn
1980-2011
 
Riddarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Country: Sweden
Posts: 9,151
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikke
I read yesterday that Robert Nilsson will be loaned out again, I think?
Correct, he's heading for Almtuna who's coached by Leif Boork who, incidently, called Robert Nilsson a "spoiled brat" or something like that in one of his chronicles for Expressen.

Riddarn is offline  
Old
01-20-2005, 08:19 AM
  #56
Robertsson 4-ever
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Wexio
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,220
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Robertsson 4-ever
Kyle Calder have signed with Södertälje, and will make his debut next monday.

Robertsson 4-ever is offline  
Old
01-20-2005, 08:35 AM
  #57
Riddarn
1980-2011
 
Riddarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Country: Sweden
Posts: 9,151
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsson 4-ever
Kyle Calder have signed with Södertälje, and will make his debut next monday.
Ah. Next monday you say. I got a bet that says he won't play in the SEL at all.

(I'm guessing the lockout will be over within the end of the week)

Riddarn is offline  
Old
01-20-2005, 09:13 AM
  #58
Fredrik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 844
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsson 4-ever
Can't imagine how he could be first line center for NY Islanders for a couple of seasons though, but it maybe said more about their team than Lindgren.
Check his stats from when he played in Sweden and tell me another player the last five years who has comparable numbers.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=724

Fredrik is offline  
Old
01-20-2005, 11:19 AM
  #59
Robertsson 4-ever
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Wexio
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,220
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Robertsson 4-ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik
Check his stats from when he played in Sweden and tell me another player the last five years who has comparable numbers.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=724
And he was under 20 for most of those seasons. Don't find many of those young players that rack up that amount of points these days, if any. Lindgren, however, quite of disseapeared in swedish discussion when he arrived to NA, he was selected as a surprise to the Olympic Games after steady play in Oilers, and was a very competetive player in NY Islanders the first seasons there. Maybe he should've got more attention from the national team?

Robertsson 4-ever is offline  
Old
01-20-2005, 11:21 AM
  #60
Robertsson 4-ever
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Wexio
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,220
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Robertsson 4-ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddarn
I'm guessing the lockout will be over within the end of the week
I highly doubt it will begin this season, but these new talks indicate that at least next season could be saved. This season would be a really short one, I don't even feel it would be a very good idea to play a season of less than 30 regular season games. I though hope next season will pe played in NHL, miss it every day.

Robertsson 4-ever is offline  
Old
01-21-2005, 11:36 AM
  #61
quebec2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Manaus
Country: Brazil
Posts: 253
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to quebec2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsson 4-ever
Not a transaction, but Mats Lindgren have according to Aftonbladet decided to retire. He had plans to play for Skellefteå this spring but his back injuries force him to stop play hockey.

Just to wish Mats the best in the rest of his life, 'cause I think he was a very underrated talented player. Can't imagine how he could be first line center for NY Islanders for a couple of seasons though, but it maybe said more about their team than Lindgren.
Any official news, or is just a newspaper rumor?

quebec2 is offline  
Old
01-21-2005, 12:42 PM
  #62
Vikke
FHM 13 researcher
 
Vikke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bustoville
Country: Sweden
Posts: 12,946
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebec2
Any official news, or is just a newspaper rumor?
Not really a rumour, I think it was an interview with him...

Vikke is offline  
Old
01-21-2005, 01:18 PM
  #63
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 28,848
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddarn
Correct, he's heading for Almtuna who's coached by Leif Boork who, incidently, called Robert Nilsson a "spoiled brat" or something like that in one of his chronicles for Expressen.

going to play for a coach who likes him?

Kronblom posted that Djurgarden's coach, is saying Nilsson will only be with Almtuna until Jan 31st.

Any idea if he'll be heading back to Hammarby or Djurgarden at that time?

CREW99AW is offline  
Old
01-22-2005, 08:05 AM
  #64
Art Vandelay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 5,597
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Art Vandelay
Jonas Andersson from Södertälje SK to Brynäs IF

http://www.brynas.se/news_read.asp?id=1648
http://www.sodertaljesk.se/

Art Vandelay is offline  
Old
01-22-2005, 09:16 AM
  #65
Kronblom
Registered User
 
Kronblom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,005
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonde 007
Jonas Andersson from Södertälje SK to Brynäs IF
Yep, Brynäs has taken over the contract. It seems to benefit all three in this deal, Jonas gets to play, Brynäs receive an extra forward and SSK free up some money.

Kronblom is offline  
Old
01-22-2005, 10:20 AM
  #66
Art Vandelay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 5,597
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Art Vandelay
SSK also free up some space for Calder and Thornton.

Art Vandelay is offline  
Old
01-22-2005, 04:47 PM
  #67
Kronblom
Registered User
 
Kronblom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,005
vCash: 500
Another player to Brynäs:
Defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron from Edmonton Oilers

http://www.brynas.se/

Kronblom is offline  
Old
01-24-2005, 03:46 AM
  #68
Art Vandelay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 5,597
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Art Vandelay
And another player to Brynäs:
Right wing Ronald Petrovicky from Atlanta Thrashers

http://www.brynas.se/news_read.asp?id=1654

Art Vandelay is offline  
Old
01-24-2005, 04:41 AM
  #69
Riddarn
1980-2011
 
Riddarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Country: Sweden
Posts: 9,151
vCash: 500
Heh, Staffan Kronwall is on loan to Brynäs.



Farm team, farm team, farm team!!

Riddarn is offline  
Old
01-24-2005, 03:48 PM
  #70
Predatore
Registered User
 
Predatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Växjö/Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 6,966
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Predatore
http://www.mifredhawks.com/engines/page___191.aspx

Shawn McEachern to Malmö.
I kind of like this signing.. by MIF .. actually

Predatore is offline  
Old
01-25-2005, 11:09 AM
  #71
Vikke
FHM 13 researcher
 
Vikke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bustoville
Country: Sweden
Posts: 12,946
vCash: 500
Rumours say that Linköping may sign Simon Gagne from Flyers.
They've got Knuble and Morrison already, but Gagne seem to have a French passport as well, so they might be able to get around that stupid rule.
I wonder how SHA will act in this case, if it's true. I mean, he's played for team Canada as late as the World Cup, so he should be considered as a Canadian, right?

Oh, I read this at www.hockeymagasinet.com

Vikke is offline  
Old
01-25-2005, 11:38 AM
  #72
Art Vandelay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 5,597
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Art Vandelay
Ony guy in a forum is a rumour? Anyway he should be considered canadian, but M. Fernandez in Luleå also have double passports and Luleå seems to be close to signing more NA player(s).

Other "rumours":
F. Kaberle - Modo
D. Tucker - Luleå
R. Zednik - Luleå
F. Banham - Luleå

Art Vandelay is offline  
Old
01-26-2005, 05:09 PM
  #73
Predatore
Registered User
 
Predatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Växjö/Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 6,966
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Predatore
Branko has signed with Luleå
http://www.nsd.se/index.php?artikel=136010&option=1

Predatore is offline  
Old
01-28-2005, 04:37 AM
  #74
Art Vandelay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 5,597
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Art Vandelay
Steve Staios to Luleå

http://www.luleahockey.se/default.as...id=1&nyhet=501

Art Vandelay is offline  
Old
01-28-2005, 05:34 AM
  #75
Ola
Registered User
 
Ola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 17,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikke
Rumours say that Linköping may sign Simon Gagne from Flyers.
They've got Knuble and Morrison already, but Gagne seem to have a French passport as well, so they might be able to get around that stupid rule.
I wonder how SHA will act in this case, if it's true. I mean, he's played for team Canada as late as the World Cup, so he should be considered as a Canadian, right?

Oh, I read this at www.hockeymagasinet.com
Its kind of hard for the SHA to get by it, its EU-rules(EG).

Ola is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.