HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

1/17/12 - Devils v Jets. The "You wants babes? Jiggles gif inside" GDT

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-16-2012, 09:49 PM
  #51
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!
 
Saugus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 97,441
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Can we wait until after the game to turn this into a babe thread?

Saugus is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 09:50 PM
  #52
Jersey Man
Mad Dog
 
Jersey Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 14,218
vCash: 500
It's college night too?

Jersey Man is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 09:51 PM
  #53
MJB Devils23*
No lockout!
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 37,006
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
Can we wait until after the game to turn this into a babe thread?
Buzz Killington.

MJB Devils23* is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 09:52 PM
  #54
CerebralGenesis
Registered User
 
CerebralGenesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23,551
vCash: 500
We're going to be back to page 1 after the mods vaporize half this thread.

I was hoping the Jets would win tonight and possibly have a letdown game tomorrow. Let's see how that works out. Hopefully Henrique is back to torment the Jets too.

CerebralGenesis is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 09:57 PM
  #55
DevilsAnimal*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring Trap View Post
The only thing going for Kiera is her face.
She needs to gain weight like megan fox did :O

DevilsAnimal* is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:01 PM
  #56
HeliDevil
Legendary
 
HeliDevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 6,260
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring Trap View Post
The only thing going for Kiera is her face.
you bite your tongue she's a beaut.

HeliDevil is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:02 PM
  #57
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!
 
Saugus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 97,441
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebralGenesis View Post
I was hoping the Jets would win tonight and possibly have a letdown game tomorrow. Let's see how that works out. Hopefully Henrique is back to torment the Jets too.
They did win tonight. Let's see about the letdown part.

I'd really like to be able to put that top line back together. I love Zubrus, but he really doesn't belong on that line.

Saugus is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:02 PM
  #58
DevilsAnimal*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Nut View Post
you bite your tongue she's a beaut.
She looks like a 12 year old boy >.>

DevilsAnimal* is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:06 PM
  #59
CerebralGenesis
Registered User
 
CerebralGenesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23,551
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Nut View Post
you bite your tongue she's a beaut.
x10 I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
They did win tonight. Let's see about the letdown part.

I'd really like to be able to put that top line back together. I love Zubrus, but he really doesn't belong on that line.
Again, agreed. He doesn't have the mojo like henrique does. The line wasn't able to fire on all cylinders last game because of it. If anything, I would just redo the lines instead of inserting Zubrus in for the top line C

CerebralGenesis is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:11 PM
  #60
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 17,026
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebralGenesis View Post
We're going to be back to page 1 after the mods vaporize half this thread.

I was hoping the Jets would win tonight and possibly have a letdown game tomorrow. Let's see how that works out. Hopefully Henrique is back to torment the Jets too.
I was gonna go to this game with my friend tomorrow but we decided to spend our money for the game vs boston on thursday <_< God I hate boston. NJ tickets for my friend's bday and a free jerseyx2 (practically) ftw

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:12 PM
  #61
HeliDevil
Legendary
 
HeliDevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 6,260
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsAnimal View Post
She looks like a 12 year old boy >.>
you look like a 12 year old boy

HeliDevil is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:19 PM
  #62
DevilsAnimal*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Nut View Post
you look like a 12 year old boy
Its not my fault im baby faced without my beard

DevilsAnimal* is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:20 PM
  #63
MJB Devils23*
No lockout!
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 37,006
vCash: 500
I love babyfaced girls.

MJB Devils23* is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:23 PM
  #64
MasterofGrond
No, I'm not serious.
 
MasterofGrond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 11,615
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring Trap View Post
I love babyfaced girls.
You like Snooki.

MasterofGrond is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:27 PM
  #65
EliasR8
Brendan Shanahan!
 
EliasR8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 11,546
vCash: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterofGrond View Post
You like Snooki.

EliasR8 is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:27 PM
  #66
daveskirtun
:o)
 
daveskirtun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Richmond, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 18,291
vCash: 920
Who am I kidding, I'd give Snooki a try.

daveskirtun is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:28 PM
  #67
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!
 
Saugus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 97,441
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebralGenesis View Post
Again, agreed. He doesn't have the mojo like henrique does. The line wasn't able to fire on all cylinders last game because of it. If anything, I would just redo the lines instead of inserting Zubrus in for the top line C
Can't do that without splitting up Elias and Sykora, and that's not going to happen. If Henrique is out, we must make do with Zubrus on the top line again.

Saugus is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:31 PM
  #68
MJB Devils23*
No lockout!
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 37,006
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterofGrond View Post
You like Snooki.


Quote:
Originally Posted by daveskirtun View Post
Who am I kidding, I'd give Snooki a try.
Well she has to have something in order for her to get a BF. She obviously doesn't get BF's by looks.

MJB Devils23* is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:31 PM
  #69
MasterofGrond
No, I'm not serious.
 
MasterofGrond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 11,615
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveskirtun View Post
Who am I kidding, I'd give Snooki a try.
But over Gisele?

ilu BT

MasterofGrond is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:31 PM
  #70
CerebralGenesis
Registered User
 
CerebralGenesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23,551
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
Can't do that without splitting up Elias and Sykora, and that's not going to happen. If Henrique is out, we must make do with Zubrus on the top line again.
Parise-Elias-Sykora
Kovalchuk-Zubrus-Clarkson/Palmieri
Tedenby-Zalewski-Clarkson/Palmieri
Boulton-Carter-Janssen

CerebralGenesis is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:33 PM
  #71
CerebralGenesis
Registered User
 
CerebralGenesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23,551
vCash: 500
Doesn't need to be Palmieri either, Lou probably told a player or two to get in the back of the jet.

CerebralGenesis is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:33 PM
  #72
MJB Devils23*
No lockout!
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 37,006
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterofGrond View Post
But over Gisele?

ilu BT
Gisele is too tall for me anyways.

MJB Devils23* is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:33 PM
  #73
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!
 
Saugus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 97,441
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring Trap View Post
Well she has to have something in order for her to get a BF. She obviously doesn't get BF's by looks.
She has money and fame now. Those tend to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebralGenesis View Post
Parise-Elias-Sykora
Kovalchuk-Zubrus-Clarkson/Palmieri
Tedenby-Zalewski-Clarkson/Palmieri
Boulton-Carter-Janssen
Not bad, but I don't think it's necessary to make wholesale changes to the lines because Henrique is out for one more game.

Saugus is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:43 PM
  #74
DevilsAnimal*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
She has money and fame now. Those tend to help.



Not bad, but I don't think it's necessary to make wholesale changes to the lines because Henrique is out for one more game.
If we're still talking about snooki, She couldnt pay me enough to go down on her. And if she's only famous for being scum, I dont think that would help

DevilsAnimal* is offline  
Old
01-16-2012, 10:47 PM
  #75
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!
 
Saugus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 97,441
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsAnimal View Post
If we're still talking about snooki, She couldnt pay me enough to go down on her. And if she's only famous for being scum, I dont think that would help
You'd be amazed at how shallow some guys are.

Saugus is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.