Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Reminder for BC and AB folks

Closed Thread

Old
10-13-2004, 06:39 PM
Avery4Byng*

vCash: 500
Reminder for BC and AB folks

Kootenay Ice vs Calgary Hitmen tonight on Shaw.... 6pm Pacific, which makes it 7pm for you Alberta folks. Should be a good matchup, the Ice have been hot to start the season and Calgary is a good club as well with some big guns. Looking forward to it.

Old
10-14-2004, 12:51 AM
Canadian Chris

vCash: 748
ha...you sure had to love the 4 fights in the final 30 seconds of the game...that was great. Ladd against Cherewyk was an interesting one. I thought MAYBE Ladd had bitten off a bit much, but I'd say he took that fight. I didn't watch much of the game except for the last 10-15mins of it...I'm really not a fan of the shaw announcers...haha...oh well though. Good to see SOME sort of hockey on TV

Old
10-14-2004, 08:45 AM
Avery4Byng*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Chris
ha...you sure had to love the 4 fights in the final 30 seconds of the game...that was great. Ladd against Cherewyk was an interesting one. I thought MAYBE Ladd had bitten off a bit much, but I'd say he took that fight. I didn't watch much of the game except for the last 10-15mins of it...I'm really not a fan of the shaw announcers...haha...oh well though. Good to see SOME sort of hockey on TV
Yeah those scraps were good to watch..... Although I agree with the announcers, they are not overly great. But hey hockey is hockey i guess.....

Closed Thread