HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Apparel

Old
05-03-2012, 05:52 PM
drwpreds

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by atl thrasher344 View Post
Any way to get the Blue third jersey for cheap?

Everywhere I've looked, it is the same price as the new jerseys. Is it because they might come back in the future?
I got mine from Sportsk for $95 (not customized). I think it is a very sharp looking jersey. I noticed (I think) that they do not sell them at the arena anymore- is that correct?? When was the last time they were actually worn in a game?? I guess they are going with the gold theme but I wouldn't mind seeing the Preds wear them again once in awhile......

drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2012, 05:57 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by atl thrasher344 View Post
Any way to get the Blue third jersey for cheap?

Everywhere I've looked, it is the same price as the new jerseys. Is it because they might come back in the future?

Define what you consider "cheap". Meigray has a few for under $300, and they usually do a summer sale where they might be even less.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2012, 06:09 PM
atl thrasher344
Believe in Blueland

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
Define what you consider "cheap". Meigray has a few for under $300, and they usually do a summer sale where they might be even less.
The ones on Meigray are too big for me to wear. A replica is more in line with my price range anyways.

Discontinued jerseys (like the Buffaslug, Thrashers ones, Old Tampa Bay, etc) I can find for around $60 for the replicas, but for some reason the Preds third is around $100.

atl thrasher344 is offline   Reply With Quote