HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL

*OFFICIAL* London Knights 2011-12 Season Thread (Pt.2)

Old
03-27-2012, 08:50 AM
aresknights

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
OOOh you are so right Mr perfect
Definitely not perfect but thank you.

aresknights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 08:53 AM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
Now your making urself look like an spoiled little crybaby. You don't know what would have happened. And yes I am right lol.
I get it, your team is being handled by a bitter rival and it bothers you, as it should as a loyal fan. But suck it up.
Handled?

another nice piece of arrogance

hockeylegend11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 08:56 AM
aresknights

Quote:
Love your line,The Knights are better and proving it
Nice piece of arrogance,hey if 2 3-2 victories over an 8th place seed missing their best offensive player floats your boat go ahead enjoy
BTW- London is a good team,not great,and good wont be good enough to win championships
Not any more arrogant than your spewing 2009 stuff is it champ. What I said was obvious and true not arrogant.
I'm
Not worried about margin of victory, just Ws baby! (since u love using the past and the 1 vs 8- at least we won a couple games last year
against the eventual champs)
I e never said were a great team. But once again your misquoting or making stuff
Up. We are a year ahead of schedule, something spit fans can appreciate. We were t suppose to challenge for it all this year. If we are not good enough no worries. You won't find me posting on the winners forum crying and whining about whT would have happened if the refs were t out to screw us lol

Old
03-27-2012, 08:59 AM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
Now your making urself look like an spoiled little crybaby. You don't know what would have happened. And yes I am right lol.
I get it, your team is being handled by a bitter rival and it bothers you, as it should as a loyal fan. But suck it up.
Must feel good handling an eighth seed lol
We all know what happened against a #1 seed in 2009 dont we
BTW is that a picture of u in your avatar

Old
03-27-2012, 09:01 AM
hockeylegend11

Hey somebody has to post on your forum,pretty boring otherwise

Old
03-27-2012, 09:09 AM
aresknights

Quote:
Hey somebody has to post on your forum,pretty boring otherwise
Yes the forum is slow.
Any other insults you wanna throw out? Or direct at me? Fire away, you just look sillier wih ea h passing one.

Old
03-27-2012, 09:10 AM
OHLTG

Quote:
You are really coming across as someone who thinks the refs cost the Spits the game. Knights are better and are proving it.
Your refusal to look at anything but how the spits got screwed and coulda, shoulda had this happen isnt what I figure most spits and spits fans will lay their hats on after it's all done. And they havent that Ive seen. Just you
Let's be realistic - how many times does a team get five penalties called against them in a row and win the game? I'm not saying Windsor did or did not deserve them all, but five in a row says something isn't right.

Quote:
P.S I thought Marchese was hurt could not even make it to the bench with his "hurt knee" should of got 2 for unsportsmanlike when he managed to make it back onto the ice withing two minutes!
a) who are we to say how injured he was or wasn't?

b) I'm sure London has never had a player get hurt, then return to the game a few min later. Right?

Quote:
Knights are better and are proving it.
Sorry, they're really not proving anything. This is a team that's ranked third in Canada and first in the OHL. They should be cake-walking over us right now (in all honesty), but they're not. The only thing they're proving, to this point, is something isn't right. I'm not discounting what Windsor has done, as they've played them very well all season. However, if London is this amazing team, they're sure not showing it. (and I know I'm not the only one who believes this)

Quote:
but i do blame him for trying to milk it,
How do you know he was milking it? I've had leg injuries that put you in tears for a few min, then, you stretch it out, and you're good to go. Hell, the kid could have been told "sit for the period" and refused. You don't know. I don't know.

Quote:
I get it, your team is being handled by a bitter rival and it bothers you, as it should as a loyal fan.
Is 2-0, 3-2, and 3-2 really "handling" a team?

OHLTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 09:13 AM
aresknights

Quote:
Must feel good handling an eighth seed lol
We all know what happened against a #1 seed in 2009 dont we
BTW is that a picture of u in your avatar
Hell it's Windsor, of course it feels good! Damm good in fact. The only thing that tastes better is Beating the rangers!
No, I'm not a moose that can type. But maybe you thought it possible In The purple skied, imaginary world where u know all.

Old
03-27-2012, 09:22 AM
aresknights

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
Let's be realistic - how many times does a team get five penalties called against them in a row and win the game? I'm not saying Windsor did or did not deserve them all, but five in a row says something isn't right.

a) who are we to say how injured he was or wasn't?

b) I'm sure London has never had a player get hurt, then return to the game a few min later. Right?

Sorry, they're really not proving anything. This is a team that's ranked third in Canada and first in the OHL. They should be cake-walking over us right now (in all honesty), but they're not. The only thing they're proving, to this point, is something isn't right. I'm not discounting what Windsor has done, as they've played them very well all season. However, if London is this amazing team, they're sure not showing it. (and I know I'm not the only one who believes this)

How do you know he was milking it? I've had leg injuries that put you in tears for a few min, then, you stretch it out, and you're good to go. Hell, the kid could have been told "sit for the period" and refused. You don't know. I don't know.

Is 2-0, 3-2, and 3-2 really "handling" a team?
Proving anything -It's The playoffs and things should be close regardless Of seedings. How many fans thought the spits would have won a game already- most including most spit posters,and hey haven't yet. They have however found ways to win close games as theyve done all year. Ask Plymouth ( the consensus favorite, no?) who should be mopping the the floor with a 7 th seed how easy it is)
I don't think this knights team is GREAT or without flaws, they are just better than this years spits. And IMO. better by a good margin. Regardless the scores. Wins count not scores.
Now
I've probly jinxed it and the spits will
The next couple
Scoring 5 a
Game lol.
In all
Seriousness it'll e a tough out thurs or Friday. Spits are proud

Old
03-27-2012, 09:30 AM
dino200022

Haha i love how I go into the Windsor forum and tell them they are a better team without Bilcke and ask how much they like Derek Holden and I get banned from their forum. Yet these clowns come in here and whine, moan and ***** and it is ok for that to happen...time to shut the clowns up already get em outta here! If the KNights were supposed to win each game 6 and 7 nothing then why would we even play the games and risk injury. We play because anything can happen, lets look at the Storm/Whale series for example. Pretty sure most of us would of had the Whale walking away with that one but because they play the games it is 2-0 storm. You guys are sounding very petty right now coming in here crying Ref foul, have lost even more respect for Windsor fans....Idiots , which is to bad cause the Spits are putting up a solid fight and there is a nice future brewing there especially if HO-Sang is coming!

dino200022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 09:33 AM
Libbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino200022 View Post
Haha i love how I go into the Windsor forum and tell them they are a better team without Bilcke and ask how much they like Derek Holden and I get banned from their forum. Yet these clowns come in here and whine, moan and ***** and it is ok for that to happen...time to shut the clowns up already get em outta here! If the KNights were supposed to win each game 6 and 7 nothing then why would we even play the games and risk injury. We play because anything can happen, lets look at the Storm/Whale series for example. Pretty sure most of us would of had the Whale walking away with that one but because they play the games it is 2-0 storm. You guys are sounding very petty right now coming in here crying Ref foul, have lost even more respect for Windsor fans....Idiots , which is to bad cause the Spits are putting up a solid fight and there is a nice future brewing there especially if HO-Sang is coming!
I doubt you can get banned from any particular thread here

Libbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 09:36 AM
dino200022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
I doubt you can get banned from any particular thread here
I cant go into the Windsor one, I have been removed from discussion haha cant even see comments from anyone if I am logged in....

Old
03-27-2012, 09:37 AM
Libbs

If we had Cullen in net and not Pavelka...we aren't even close in any of the games. That's the truth of the matter here. Yes the spits are showing some good heart and are focusing on 5 on 5 defense. It seems to me that they are playing not to get blown out instead of playing to win.

Knights are the best team in the OHL and we just grabbed a playoff spot... they should be beating us. The "yeah butts" aren't doing us any good.

Just win one and I'll consider this series a success for the Spits. If not, just don't get blown out in Game 4

Old
03-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Libbs

Quote:
I cant go into the Windsor one, I have been removed from discussion haha cant even see comments from anyone if I am logged in....
Really? That's extremely odd... none of us have the power to do that so I'd PM a moderator.

Old
03-27-2012, 09:41 AM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
Course calling someone gargage after they had suffered a broken leg is classy and sensitive

Old
03-27-2012, 09:45 AM
dino200022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
If we had Cullen in net and not Pavelka...we aren't even close in any of the games. That's the truth of the matter here. Yes the spits are showing some good heart and are focusing on 5 on 5 defense. It seems to me that they are playing not to get blown out instead of playing to win.

Knights are the best team in the OHL and we just grabbed a playoff spot... they should be beating us. The "yeah butts" aren't doing us any good.

Just win one and I'll consider this series a success for the Spits. If not, just don't get blown out in Game 4
A bounce going Windsor way in game 2 or 3 could make it a 2-1 series. Khok in the lineup could of been a game breaker as well. There is no denying Pavelka's play has kept them in most nights but that is what he was brought in for moving forward for the next few seasons. Very very young back end that will mature over the summer, if Ebert would learn to stay home once in a while this could be a 2-1 series as well he just keeps getting burned!

Old
03-27-2012, 09:47 AM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
Hell it's Windsor, of course it feels good! Damm good in fact. The only thing that tastes better is Beating the rangers!
No, I'm not a moose that can type. But maybe you thought it possible In The purple skied, imaginary world where u know all.
To each their own aresknights or Jekyl and Hyde
You post thoughtful,sincere,unbiased comments on the Windsor forum, and here u post smug,arrogant comments such as handling,and get upset when there is a response
Unlike PP31 who can see while disagreeing with other pts of view on this site u show little of that and use inciteful remarks that garners a response

Old
03-27-2012, 09:49 AM
hockeylegend11

[QUOTE=dino200022;46797301]A bounce going Windsor way in game 2 or 3 could make it a 2-1 series. Khok in the lineup could of been a game breaker as well. There is no denying Pavelka's play has kept them in most nights but that is what he was brought in for moving forward for the next few seasons. Very very young back end that will mature over the summer, if Ebert would learn to stay home once in a while this could be a 2-1 series as well he just keeps getting burned![/QUOTe

Very reasonable comments,accuarate and insightful

Old
03-27-2012, 09:59 AM
jughead42

Quote:
A mod probably banned you from the thread. Calling people idiots and clowns like you did here was the likely reason, not some comments about Holden or whatever it was you posted. I don't know why you're sensitive about discussing poor reffing, it has been a staple of OHL hockey for as long as I've been watching it and is always a topic in the playoffs. Some times its better than others, but most of the time its inconsistent and horrible. Big surprise that Windsor fans would be in the London thread discussing it, I hardly think that's a big deal. I don't remember calling London fans idiots or clowns at any point of my discussion, which is probably why I'm still allowed to post here about the series.

jughead42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 10:01 AM
dino200022

[QUOTE=hockeylegend11;46797467]
Quote:
A bounce going Windsor way in game 2 or 3 could make it a 2-1 series. Khok in the lineup could of been a game breaker as well. There is no denying Pavelka's play has kept them in most nights but that is what he was brought in for moving forward for the next few seasons. Very very young back end that will mature over the summer, if Ebert would learn to stay home once in a while this could be a 2-1 series as well he just keeps getting burned![/QUOTe

Very reasonable comments,accuarate and insightful
I am just a hockey fan, I know the game very well and may be a bit Knight bias since i do live in London. I played Junior hockey for 4 years and my one linemate before playing for the Soo actually just got traded to the LA kings for there playoff push. My uncle played 5 years in the OHL and is now playing over seas in germany, kind of strange but yes he is only 4 years older then I. So i know the game and have played in and watched many many JR games, unfortunetly my skillset was not up to snuff to make the O just toiling around in B and C. Guys like Bilcke are a dime a dozen, I am sure it sucks that he is hurt and u have to feel for him but he is a player that is easily replaced come playoff time.

Old
03-27-2012, 10:08 AM
dino200022

I have already discussed the reffing and told you exactly what would happen in game 2 going into the third period. I specifically said that Windsor would get an early PP and if they scored London would get 1 but if they did not then u would have kill someone to get a PP and I was pretty smack on...Unfortunetly it is something that I think is almost taught in reffing school. They call the game based on the score which is not how it should be done, and we all know that a penalty in the 1st will never be called in the 3rd. I can feel ur frusteration about some of the calls and missed calls....

Old
03-27-2012, 10:28 AM
aresknights

Quote:
To each their own aresknights or Jekyl and Hyde
You post thoughtful,sincere,unbiased comments on the Windsor forum, and here u post smug,arrogant comments such as handling,and get upset when there is a response
Unlike PP31 who can see while disagreeing with other pts of view on this site u show little of that and use inciteful remarks that garners a response
I allowed you to bring it out in me, so sorry legend.
I posted there what I thought. On this I responded to you. If you follow the entire thread I was posting very similar until you kept going on. And I do see your point ( ur wrong again aBout what i thought) I just don't agree with ur opinion it cost you a game. Uda lost anyway
Pot meet
Kettle?
Your the one who started with the condescending, insulting comments to me personally. I thought I e shown restraint.mr legend.
Mr perfect, are You a moose, calling me or saying I'm
Arrogant. All this prompted my responses. Guess I shoulda
Done like u and head to the rival
Forum and tried to stir up crap as uve done.

Last edited by aresknights: 03-27-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old
03-27-2012, 11:01 AM
aresknights

Incitedul remarks-you read your own posts? You resort to insulting me? Cause I did t agree with you. That's how it started.. Selective memory? You also refuse to see the points I made, as I said before
No worries here legend.

Old
03-27-2012, 11:01 AM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
I allowed you to bring it out in me, so sorry legend.
I posted there what I thought. On this I responded to you. If you follow the entire thread I was posting very similar until you kept going on. And I do see your point ( ur wrong again aBout what i thought) I just don't agree with ur opinion it cost you a game. Uda lost anyway
Pot meet
Kettle?
Your the one who started with the condescending, insulting comments to me personally. I thought I e shown restraint.mr legend.
Mr perfect, are You a moose, calling me or saying I'm
Arrogant. All this prompted my responses. Guess I shoulda
Done like u and head to the rival
Forum and tried to stir up crap as uve done.
Hey u were doing pretty good there until u added an edit
the only remark i apologize is the avatar one ,the rest i dont
Besides in game 2 you dont know if would have won anyway
sound familiar?

Old
03-27-2012, 11:24 AM
aresknights

Quote:
Hey u were doing pretty good there until u added an edit
the only remark i apologize is the avatar one ,the rest i dont
Besides in game 2 you dont know if would have won anyway
sound familiar?
just following ur lead, using ur logic.
No worries here, no need for an apology. I dont take this stuff personal. Thou I can get caught up in it. You saw it one way and I saw it different.
If we can get riled up for this series what until both clubs mature another year and 2. It
Should be a good 2 yr battle

Last edited by aresknights: 03-27-2012 at 11:32 AM.