HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL

*OFFICIAL* London Knights 2011-12 Season Thread (Pt.2)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-28-2012, 01:20 PM
  #726
jughead42
Registered User
 
jughead42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,794
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by urs9 View Post
They are a deserving winner in the sense that they beat 3 league champs. However, one cannot overlook the luxuries of having over a month off to prepare and recharge while the other 3 teams are going through the gruelling four round playoffs. They mentioned Brandon Gormley gained 10 pounds after getting eliminated. Doesn't matter, it's the way the format is but this year seemed even more cheap considering the building had no insulation causing the "best junior players in the world" basically falling in puddles from day one on. And that French ref with the host team calls on those video reviews made the tournament looke like an abolute fix right from the start. And what's high sticking in French? They just completely ignored that rule last night.
I don't think the refs were bad last night at all. When all the marbles are on the line you don't want the refs deciding the game and they let the players decide it. For every missed trip or high stick on a London player, there was an equal call that could have been made on the other team but wasn't. If it wasn't a blatant penalty to rob a player of a scoring chance, it wasn't getting called and I'm fine with that.

As far as Shawinigan having some sort of advantage by not playing in the league playoffs the entire time, that hasn't always been the case for other teams in that position. History has shown that most often a host team with a long layoff before the cup gets smoked. Shawinigan deserves the title and all the credit for winning that cup, they beat the league champs and they played a tougher schedule than any of the other teams while doing it. Props to them for their accomplishment, and props to the Knights for being almost good enough to be champs. It's not much, but it's something.

jughead42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2012, 01:45 PM
  #727
CharlieGirl
Registered User
 
CharlieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kitchener, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,790
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by urs9 View Post
They are a deserving winner in the sense that they beat 3 league champs. However, one cannot overlook the luxuries of having over a month off to prepare and recharge while the other 3 teams are going through the gruelling four round playoffs. They mentioned Brandon Gormley gained 10 pounds after getting eliminated. Doesn't matter, it's the way the format is but this year seemed even more cheap considering the building had no insulation causing the "best junior players in the world" basically falling in puddles from day one on. And that French ref with the host team calls on those video reviews made the tournament looke like an abolute fix right from the start. And what's high sticking in French? They just completely ignored that rule last night.
Shawinigan was "rested" which could also be termed "rusty" after being off for a month -- it's just as likely a disadvantage as not.

Quit whining -- every barn has issues on extremely hot, humid days in May. Even the JLC.

As far as last night's reffing, you do understand that it was an OHL and a WHL ref, right?

Shawinigan did it the hard way, and had to beat out the three league champions to get the Cup. London gave them a great fight last night and it was an amazing tournament.

Congrats Knights fans on a hell of a season! Your players have no reason to hang their heads - they surpassed anyone's expectations.

CharlieGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2012, 01:50 PM
  #728
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,500
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jughead42 View Post
I don't think the refs were bad last night at all. When all the marbles are on the line you don't want the refs deciding the game and they let the players decide it. For every missed trip or high stick on a London player, there was an equal call that could have been made on the other team but wasn't. If it wasn't a blatant penalty to rob a player of a scoring chance, it wasn't getting called and I'm fine with that.

As far as Shawinigan having some sort of advantage by not playing in the league playoffs the entire time, that hasn't always been the case for other teams in that position. History has shown that most often a host team with a long layoff before the cup gets smoked. Shawinigan deserves the title and all the credit for winning that cup, they beat the league champs and they played a tougher schedule than any of the other teams while doing it. Props to them for their accomplishment, and props to the Knights for being almost good enough to be champs. It's not much, but it's something.
Agree with everything written
All teams had to contend with the bad ice,if anything it may have helped the trap teams like the Knights,and hurt the run and gunners like Shawinigan
I always say let the players decide the outcome not the officials

hockeylegend11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2012, 01:54 PM
  #729
youngblood10
Registered User
 
youngblood10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 450
vCash: 500
Funny thing before the tournament some posters were saying how Saint John wasn't that good because of the easy road they had to the Q title.

youngblood10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2012, 04:17 PM
  #730
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,500
vCash: 500
Now that the jr hockey season is over,time to look at next years edition of the London Knights
I will put on my analysts hat on not my fans hat on
This is how I see the Knights lineup for next year,excluding trades and Euro pick selection

Forwards

Broadhurst-Griffith-Domi
Horvat-Tierney-Anderson
Welychka-Rupert-Rupert
Athansiou-Elie-Jammes

spares/others
Macdonald-Platzer-Pawley
Elie-Seguin-Verboom
Cochrance-Wallace-Vuic
Taylor

Defense
Ferry-Raine
Harrington-Maata
Hughes-Liberati

spares
Delorenzo-Subban
Centorame-Garrow
Percy-Guiltinan
Alvestad-Hofford

Goalies
Houser-Herbst
Patterson

other
Wheaton-Hughes
Hodgins
As all can see I figure Houser,Ferry and Hughes will be the overagers
Teichmann and Flemmington the other o/a will be moved
Unless the Nhl has a work stoppage,thus freeing up any talent, this is how I see London shaping up
Another Euro to the mix should be a D-man I imagine
As well should USHL standouts Dakota Mermis and Alex Kile decide to forgo college,they both should in the mix for what is a pretty talented London team
I have no shame in predicting the Knights will repeat as OHL champs next year
Now if Houser,Maata and Harrington make the pros,2 of them early,then all bets are off
I dont think Harrington or Maata will go pro yet {NHL},although the following season I predict Maata will and Harrington either goes to the AHL or makes Pittsburgh
I also predict for next year the emergence of Bo Horvat as one of the best draft eligibile players for 2013,a certain high 1st rd pick

hockeylegend11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2012, 06:16 PM
  #731
Bruinvasion
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Bruinvasion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
Shawinigan was "rested" which could also be termed "rusty" after being off for a month -- it's just as likely a disadvantage as not.

Quit whining -- every barn has issues on extremely hot, humid days in May. Even the JLC.

As far as last night's reffing, you do understand that it was an OHL and a WHL ref, right?

Shawinigan did it the hard way, and had to beat out the three league champions to get the Cup. London gave them a great fight last night and it was an amazing tournament.

Congrats Knights fans on a hell of a season! Your players have no reason to hang their heads - they surpassed anyone's expectations.
I do realize about last night's refs. I was talking about the whole tournament. But I thought the high sticks were black and white, that's all.

I realize my post came off as me being bitter but Shawinigan was the best team throughout the Memorial Cup. 4 wins and 2-0 against London is very good.

Bruinvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2012, 06:28 PM
  #732
Bruinvasion
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Bruinvasion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Hockeylegend, I think your projections are accurate. Will be interesting to see if London can win the OHL Championship again. It's tough to say. The Knights were a young team this year and are not losing many players off of the current roster but the guys they are losing were cornerstones to the 2011/12 Knights. The top 3 centers, all 19 years old will be gone. McKegg has an outside shot to come back for an overage, being only a 3rd rounder. #1 defencemen, Tinordi will move on. Houser might also. And there all of a sudden is a rumour that Maatta may go back to Finland next year as an 18 year old. Don't know how reliable that is though. We'll see who moves back to center for next year. Domi and Horvat were both centers when drafted but they played great on the wings all season. Rupert will probably move back to the middle also.

2012/13 is not the same as 2004/05 when the team was stacked coming back and was expected to dominate. They will be a good team, but I imagine the other top 3 teams in the West will be Kitchener, Windsor and Plymouth in no particular order.

Bruinvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2012, 07:37 PM
  #733
youngblood10
Registered User
 
youngblood10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 450
vCash: 500
The Knights will have a strong team just like every year. But I don't think it's a sure bet that they'll repeat. So many things have to go right for a team in a championship year. That second time around is so much tougher. Everyone is measuring up, you get everyones best every night. All eyes in the league have been watching and breaking down the team during this run.
London will have some big wholes in the line up to fill eg. Watson~Tinordi can enough guys step up to fill them, and how much will teenagers ego's come into play. The Knights will have more demands and distractions off the ice.

It's not an easy thing to repeat, even when teams do repeat they battle through more on and off the ice then the first time.

Give the Hunters credit for not sitting back this year and going with the wait for next season thinking. They made the moves to go for it because nothing is a given in junior hockey.

youngblood10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2012, 07:46 PM
  #734
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,500
vCash: 500
urs9
I know what u are saying about the potential losses player wise for next yr,however the Knights seem to have enough players at all positions returning
I admit if Houser and or Maata dont return its becomes more difficult,but assuming they do the Knights have 9 forwards,5 D and 1 goalie that can match up with anybody in the conference
Their defence in my view trumps Plymouth,kitchener Guelph,Windsor or Saginaw.
They just appear deeper with several players yet to fulfill their potential
I dont see Mckegg coming back at all as an o/a,and I am not so sure they would want him anyways,his performance to me was largely uninspiring
No doubt the Whalers and Rangers will have a say in this,with Guelph,Saginaw and Windsor in the mix too,maybe Owen Sd too
The western conference is a tough lot to figure out

hockeylegend11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2012, 09:51 PM
  #735
Bruinvasion
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Bruinvasion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
I disagree about McKegg. If there was a lockout, he would definitely be back and I would take him back in a heartbeat. Though his playoff point totals weren't great, his line with Domi and Knight were arguably the best at creating chances. And McKegg won a ton of faceoffs in that OHL final. I wish he could have scored more but I believe his shoulder was still banged up. A lot of London fnas did not like the trade and still don't citing his "lack of effort" but that is just wrong. He was probably the slowest forward the Knights had, but the rest of the team was unbelievably fast and that doesn't mean he wasn't trying. I'm happy that McKegg was a Knight.

Yeah, the Western Conference is going to be crazy good next year. I see every team including Erie improving. Owen Sound may stay where they are or go through a mini decline. Sarnia should not be as good but they should still be competitive. Will be a dogfight for sure.

Bruinvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 09:13 AM
  #736
Otto
Registered User
 
Otto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieLeafs View Post
When will they be announcing the hosts of the 2014 Memorial Cup? Doesn't that happen before or after the game tonight?
They haven't been accepting bids yet

Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 09:41 AM
  #737
CharlieGirl
Registered User
 
CharlieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kitchener, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,790
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by urs9 View Post
I do realize about last night's refs. I was talking about the whole tournament. But I thought the high sticks were black and white, that's all.
I agree - the reffing throughout the tournament was sketchy at best. In most cases, bad calls/non-calls didn't affect the outcome, which is good. A few of the video reviews were laughable as well.

Overall, while the refs let everything go in the final game (particularly the second half of the game and OT), there were calls missed or just not called for both teams. I hate that approach -- if it's a penalty, call it - first game of the season or last game of the Memorial Cup. Unfortunately, that's not how it works.

CharlieGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 09:47 AM
  #738
Little Black
@LittleBlack87
 
Little Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shawinigan
Country: Canada
Posts: 175
vCash: 500
Congrats to the London Knights for their run at the Memorial Cup. Both teams could have win in the final game it was very close. I have only good things to say about this team and their fans. I met some of the best and passionate fans of the Knights here in Shawinigan. You can be proud of your team!

Little Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 10:08 AM
  #739
TUCKER 06
Registered User
 
TUCKER 06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 177
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Black View Post
Congrats to the London Knights for their run at the Memorial Cup. Both teams could have win in the final game it was very close. I have only good things to say about this team and their fans. I met some of the best and passionate fans of the Knights here in Shawinigan. You can be proud of your team!
That is very nice of you to post this.

I was really dissapointed the boys didn't bring the Memorial Cup home, but Shawinigan absolutely deserved the win, there are no two ways about it. They fought hard all tournament and had to take the long way around. Everyone loves an "underdog" story and the Cats certainly delivered.

TUCKER 06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 11:52 AM
  #740
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,500
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by urs9 View Post
I disagree about McKegg. If there was a lockout, he would definitely be back and I would take him back in a heartbeat. Though his playoff point totals weren't great, his line with Domi and Knight were arguably the best at creating chances. And McKegg won a ton of faceoffs in that OHL final. I wish he could have scored more but I believe his shoulder was still banged up. A lot of London fnas did not like the trade and still don't citing his "lack of effort" but that is just wrong. He was probably the slowest forward the Knights had, but the rest of the team was unbelievably fast and that doesn't mean he wasn't trying. I'm happy that McKegg was a Knight.

Yeah, the Western Conference is going to be crazy good next year. I see every team including Erie improving. Owen Sound may stay where they are or go through a mini decline. Sarnia should not be as good but they should still be competitive. Will be a dogfight for sure.
Re McKegg
The fact that he is signed by the Leafs,he probably is ticketed for the Marlies,dont think a 5th year in Jr would be very motivating for him,u dont a guy like him in that case
I am sure that the Knights figure Broadhurst,Horvat,Anthanasiou and Jammes as their 4 centermen,knowing full well Tierney,the Ruperts,and the other ball of hate they have in Owen Macdonald a 16 year old can slide into the center ice spot
The key in my view is the return of Houser,if he turns pro then its gets interesting,do they go after an o/a goalie like Morrison from Peterborough,though Peterborough might be smarting from the last trade re Austin Watson,as they got fleeced pretty good in that one,or do the Knights go after a 19 year old like Clint Windsor from Saginaw,Saginaw seems pretty fit with Patterson an 18 year old who played pretty good against the Knights re the payoffs
While I think Houser is important to the Knights cause,London fans should be concerned about the development of their goalies
They drafted 3,including 1 in the 1st rd,plus they already have Patterson and a 17 year old named Wheaton,whom they took last year
Houser is a minute muncher,how can somebody else be developed going forward is question I have for London fans going forward

hockeylegend11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 02:13 PM
  #741
Aver33
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: BC at some point
Posts: 513
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Aver33
In the limited games I've observed Patterson in, I think he deserves a long look for the starting job. He impressed me. Big goaltender who moves well and has quick reflexes. Maybe needs to become abit more refined. Of course this is all in the event, Houser moves onto the next level next season.

Liam our young draft pick, of course getting spot duty and backup role with the Knights behind Patterson.

HL11, for a Spitfire fan, im impressed with your Knights knowledge. Once again, my apologies for jumping the gun and being rash in the past towards you and your supported team. Misunderstanding, if you will.

Aver33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 02:14 PM
  #742
mkraayen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 84
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
They haven't been accepting bids yet
In regards to ErnieLeafs asking when they will be announcing host of 2014 Mem Cup - it is typically early to mid October, 2 years prior, so expect it sometime this October.

mkraayen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 02:52 PM
  #743
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,500
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aver33 View Post
In the limited games I've observed Patterson in, I think he deserves a long look for the starting job. He impressed me. Big goaltender who moves well and has quick reflexes. Maybe needs to become abit more refined. Of course this is all in the event, Houser moves onto the next level next season.

Liam our young draft pick, of course getting spot duty and backup role with the Knights behind Patterson.

HL11, for a Spitfire fan, im impressed with your Knights knowledge. Once again, my apologies for jumping the gun and being rash in the past towards you and your supported team. Misunderstanding, if you will.
Aver33

No problem,I was not exactly innocent,I apologize as well
All is good
I tend to follow some of the other teams in our conference with more scrutiny then most
As for the eastern conference my knowledge base is not as deep although I do know about every player in that conference

hockeylegend11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 10:06 PM
  #744
thomasincanada
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
I agree - the reffing throughout the tournament was sketchy at best. In most cases, bad calls/non-calls didn't affect the outcome, which is good. A few of the video reviews were laughable as well.

Overall, while the refs let everything go in the final game (particularly the second half of the game and OT), there were calls missed or just not called for both teams. I hate that approach -- if it's a penalty, call it - first game of the season or last game of the Memorial Cup. Unfortunately, that's not how it works.
Disagree, respectfully of course. I liked that they buried their whistles and let the teams decide it. For every Knight no-call I saw a Cats no-call and in the end it seemed fairly even.

What I would like to see for next year is the same great defensive play along with an improved power play (and maybe a slight 5 on 5 offensive improvement). Is that asking too much? Probably, but I can hope.

thomasincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 11:08 PM
  #745
NHL Fanatic
Registered User
 
NHL Fanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Now that the jr hockey season is over,time to look at next years edition of the London Knights
I will put on my analysts hat on not my fans hat on
This is how I see the Knights lineup for next year,excluding trades and Euro pick selection

Forwards

Broadhurst-Griffith-Domi
Horvat-Tierney-Anderson
Welychka-Rupert-Rupert
Athansiou-Elie-Jammes

spares/others
Macdonald-Platzer-Pawley
Elie-Seguin-Verboom
Cochrance-Wallace-Vuic
Taylor

Defense
Ferry-Raine
Harrington-Maata
Hughes-Liberati

spares
Delorenzo-Subban
Centorame-Garrow
Percy-Guiltinan
Alvestad-Hofford

Goalies
Houser-Herbst
Patterson

other
Wheaton-Hughes
Hodgins
As all can see I figure Houser,Ferry and Hughes will be the overagers
Teichmann and Flemmington the other o/a will be moved
Unless the Nhl has a work stoppage,thus freeing up any talent, this is how I see London shaping up
Another Euro to the mix should be a D-man I imagine
As well should USHL standouts Dakota Mermis and Alex Kile decide to forgo college,they both should in the mix for what is a pretty talented London team
I have no shame in predicting the Knights will repeat as OHL champs next year
Now if Houser,Maata and Harrington make the pros,2 of them early,then all bets are off
I dont think Harrington or Maata will go pro yet {NHL},although the following season I predict Maata will and Harrington either goes to the AHL or makes Pittsburgh
I also predict for next year the emergence of Bo Horvat as one of the best draft eligibile players for 2013,a certain high 1st rd pick
I'm not sure if Houser will be back, he really has nothing left to prove in the OHL, he's played extremely well and is ready for the next level. The future is bright for London. Bo Horvat and Max Domi will play a pivotal role in the offense.

NHL Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2012, 06:42 AM
  #746
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,500
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL Fanatic View Post
I'm not sure if Houser will be back, he really has nothing left to prove in the OHL, he's played extremely well and is ready for the next level. The future is bright for London. Bo Horvat and Max Domi will play a pivotal role in the offense.
Agree that Horvat and Domi will be counted on to provide alot of offense for the Knights,as well as Griffith and the newcomer Broadhurst who,I expect to make a seamless transition to the ohl
I would also expect offensive upticks from the likes of Anderson,Tierney,Ruperts x2,and what may be the X factor,Andreas Athanasiou,he looked pretty good at times,does he stay or go,he does need to produce more
As for Houser dont disagree about his accomplishments,but if he is going to wind up in the east coast league as opposed to the AHL,might just as well return to London,and try to capture the most elusive thing the mem cup

hockeylegend11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2012, 09:11 AM
  #747
4 Bobby ORR
Registered User
 
4 Bobby ORR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 175
vCash: 500
With regards to whining about poor officiating, I thought the refs non calls probably helped the Knights as their PP had been struggling throughout the tournament. Mind you the Cat's had problems with there PP as well.
Don't forget that the Kabanov breakaway should have been a penalty shot if the refs were going to call everything and this game probably doesn't see OT.

4 Bobby ORR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2012, 09:20 AM
  #748
Little Black
@LittleBlack87
 
Little Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shawinigan
Country: Canada
Posts: 175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Bobby ORR View Post
With regards to whining about poor officiating, I thought the refs non calls probably helped the Knights as their PP had been struggling throughout the tournament. Mind you the Cat's had problems with there PP as well.
Don't forget that the Kabanov breakaway should have been a penalty shot if the refs were going to call everything and this game probably doesn't see OT.
I totally agree with you and you're right the Cats PP as been awful all season long. Even with Morgan Ellis and Brandon Gormley it was hard to buy a goal! The refs did the right thing in this game and it was fair for both teams.

Little Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2012, 09:53 AM
  #749
Little Black
@LittleBlack87
 
Little Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shawinigan
Country: Canada
Posts: 175
vCash: 500
While I'm here I got to say that I was impressed by Max Domi's play. I heard good things about him but never thought he was this good. We don't often see 16 years old play like this at the Memorial Cup.



Last edited by Little Black: 05-30-2012 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Image not working
Little Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2012, 12:16 PM
  #750
Otto
Registered User
 
Otto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkraayen View Post
In regards to ErnieLeafs asking when they will be announcing host of 2014 Mem Cup - it is typically early to mid October, 2 years prior, so expect it sometime this October.
The last 3 times it's been in Ontario it's been announed in May of the year before as per OHLAG's post in the Memorial Cup thread

Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.