HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Mike Richards on CBC After Hours

Old
01-22-2012, 02:44 PM
KingsVision
HFB Partner

vCash: 500

Mike Richards is interviewed during After Hours on CBC from STAPLES Center following the Kings-Canucks game on 12/31/11.

Click HERE to watch!

Last edited by KingsVision: 01-22-2012 at 03:35 PM.
KingsVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 02:51 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater

That looks like it's CBC rather than NBC.

Ziggy Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 03:06 PM
MsWoof

That's CBC but what's interesting is they didn't realize the cameras were still rolling during commercials. Scott Oake made a comment about one of the Philly writers and they were talking about how ridiculous he was.

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Cruel11
Classless Kings

I like that the cameras were rolling during the commercial break. Lol, awkward.

Cruel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 03:45 PM
FrozenKing18
Top Drawer!

"What's wrong with you? You get traded?"

FrozenKing18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Nex06

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
That's CBC but what's interesting is they didn't realize the cameras were still rolling during commercials. Scott Oake made a comment about one of the Philly writers and they were talking about how ridiculous he was.
Where is that part? I watched during two of those commercial breaks but I didn't hear that.

Nex06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 06:17 PM
MsWoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nex06 View Post
Where is that part? I watched during two of those commercial breaks but I didn't hear that.
At the first commercial break. You didn't see the commercial, but there was about 2 minutes where Scott Oake said he wasn't going to talk about it on the show but that a Philly writer named Dan Gross, I believe, sent in a comment that he thought was dumb. He didn't say what the comment was. Richards said that he still gets people asking him how the nightlife is in LA compared to Philly from people in the Philly area and he's sick of it because he's been gone 6 months.

At the second commercial break he said he went back to Lake of the Woods while recovering from his concussion. Did you see that part? They asked him if he had the house built from scratch and he said he didn't but just added to it.

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Nex06

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
At the first commercial break. You didn't see the commercial, but there was about 2 minutes where Scott Oake said he wasn't going to talk about it on the show but that a Philly writer named Dan Gross, I believe, sent in a comment that he thought was dumb. He didn't say what the comment was. Richards said that he still gets people asking him how the nightlife is in LA compared to Philly from people in the Philly area and he's sick of it because he's been gone 6 months.

At the second commercial break he said he went back to Lake of the Woods while recovering from his concussion. Did you see that part? They asked him if he had the house built from scratch and he said he didn't but just added to it.
Oh there were three breaks then. I missed the first break, will watch it now, thanks.

Nex06 is offline   Reply With Quote