HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Mike Richards on CBC After Hours

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-22-2012, 02:44 PM
  #1
KingsVision
HFB Partner
 
KingsVision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 2,557
vCash: 500
Mike Richards on CBC After Hours

Mike Richards on CBC After Hours



Mike Richards is interviewed during After Hours on CBC from STAPLES Center following the Kings-Canucks game on 12/31/11.

Click HERE to watch!


Last edited by KingsVision: 01-22-2012 at 03:35 PM.
KingsVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 02:51 PM
  #2
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater
 
Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 28,613
vCash: 500
That looks like it's CBC rather than NBC.

Ziggy Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 03:06 PM
  #3
MsWoof
Registered User
 
MsWoof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,477
vCash: 500
That's CBC but what's interesting is they didn't realize the cameras were still rolling during commercials. Scott Oake made a comment about one of the Philly writers and they were talking about how ridiculous he was.

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 03:29 PM
  #4
Cruel11
Classless Kings
 
Cruel11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 14,413
vCash: 500
I like that the cameras were rolling during the commercial break. Lol, awkward.

Cruel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 03:45 PM
  #5
FrozenKing18
Top Drawer!
 
FrozenKing18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: So Cal
Country: United States
Posts: 5,620
vCash: 500
"What's wrong with you? You get traded?"


FrozenKing18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 04:39 PM
  #6
Nex06
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
That's CBC but what's interesting is they didn't realize the cameras were still rolling during commercials. Scott Oake made a comment about one of the Philly writers and they were talking about how ridiculous he was.
Where is that part? I watched during two of those commercial breaks but I didn't hear that.

Nex06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 06:17 PM
  #7
MsWoof
Registered User
 
MsWoof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,477
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nex06 View Post
Where is that part? I watched during two of those commercial breaks but I didn't hear that.
At the first commercial break. You didn't see the commercial, but there was about 2 minutes where Scott Oake said he wasn't going to talk about it on the show but that a Philly writer named Dan Gross, I believe, sent in a comment that he thought was dumb. He didn't say what the comment was. Richards said that he still gets people asking him how the nightlife is in LA compared to Philly from people in the Philly area and he's sick of it because he's been gone 6 months.

At the second commercial break he said he went back to Lake of the Woods while recovering from his concussion. Did you see that part? They asked him if he had the house built from scratch and he said he didn't but just added to it.

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 06:33 PM
  #8
Nex06
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
At the first commercial break. You didn't see the commercial, but there was about 2 minutes where Scott Oake said he wasn't going to talk about it on the show but that a Philly writer named Dan Gross, I believe, sent in a comment that he thought was dumb. He didn't say what the comment was. Richards said that he still gets people asking him how the nightlife is in LA compared to Philly from people in the Philly area and he's sick of it because he's been gone 6 months.

At the second commercial break he said he went back to Lake of the Woods while recovering from his concussion. Did you see that part? They asked him if he had the house built from scratch and he said he didn't but just added to it.
Oh there were three breaks then. I missed the first break, will watch it now, thanks.

Nex06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.