HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

1/24/12 "Frozen Water Landing" - Flyers VS Panthers

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-24-2012, 07:21 PM
  #101
RainingRats
Registered User
 
RainingRats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,962
vCash: 500
Not happy with that period at all. Flyers are missing so many key players and we're making it too easy.

RainingRats is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:22 PM
  #102
nhlfan9191
Registered User
 
nhlfan9191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Saskatoon, Sk
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,394
vCash: 500
Not sure if the goal should have counted, but what the **** was Clemmenson doing?

nhlfan9191 is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:23 PM
  #103
SoupyFIN
Lu ♥
 
SoupyFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Country: Finland
Posts: 19,441
vCash: 50
Tor/nyi 0-2

wpg/nyr 0-2

bos/wsh 2-2

buf/njd 1-1

cbj/tbl 1-1

SoupyFIN is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:24 PM
  #104
pb1300
BLEED RED
 
pb1300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Aiyio, Greece
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,580
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
A tail of two glasses. Team was playing great before that delay of game due to the broken glass. Then, Lindsay, who really finds the worst times to say certain things, has to mention it and how it could affect the team. Is it me, or does this moron constantly do things like that? Not saying that is why the team played poorly afterwards, but Im just like that. You dont mention stuff like that, or how when the opposition is on the PP, and how they havent scored on the PP in a while, etc. Shut your trap and just do your job. Better yet, just dont say anything!

pb1300 is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:24 PM
  #105
BabyJagrov
Registered User
 
BabyJagrov's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Under the Sunshine
Country: St Pierre and Miquelon
Posts: 3,244
vCash: 500
That's Scott Clemmensen...

I hope Dineen has something energizing to say between periods or we are toasted !

BabyJagrov is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:24 PM
  #106
CatscratchFever
Cup or bust!
 
CatscratchFever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: O-hi-O
Country: United States
Posts: 2,532
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to CatscratchFever
Started out strong, hustling for pucks, taking shots on goal, making crisp passes. Glass breaks, take a break, come back to lazy, not fighting for the puck, sloppy play. Why? Dineen needs to let them know to cut it out. Go Winnipeg on this one and it's gonna get real bad. They've shown some resiliency at home, let's see some!

CatscratchFever is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:26 PM
  #107
Erick
Registered User
 
Erick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Broward, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 11,582
vCash: 500
The Flyers 1st goal was a lucky bounce that shouldn't have even counted.
The 2nd goal was a deflection.

Call me RainingRats, but Scott Clemmensen deserves little to no blame for the goals against.

The Panthers effort on the 2nd goal was garbage.

Erick is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:27 PM
  #108
SoupyFIN
Lu ♥
 
SoupyFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Country: Finland
Posts: 19,441
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlfan9191 View Post
Not sure if the goal should have counted, but what the **** was Clemmenson doing?
You know, basic Clem stuff:


SoupyFIN is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:28 PM
  #109
Erick
Registered User
 
Erick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Broward, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 11,582
vCash: 500
WTF is up with the Bruins?

Losing to the injury-depleted Capitals.

Erick is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:29 PM
  #110
CatscratchFever
Cup or bust!
 
CatscratchFever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: O-hi-O
Country: United States
Posts: 2,532
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to CatscratchFever
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
A tail of two glasses. Team was playing great before that delay of game due to the broken glass. Then, Lindsay, who really finds the worst times to say certain things, has to mention it and how it could affect the team. Is it me, or does this moron constantly do things like that? Not saying that is why the team played poorly afterwards, but Im just like that. You dont mention stuff like that, or how when the opposition is on the PP, and how they havent scored on the PP in a while, etc. Shut your trap and just do your job. Better yet, just dont say anything!
I know some posters like to pile on Lindsay for this stuff, but the bottom line is, nothing he says can affect the game on the ice. Honestly, I think it shows he has a real good feel for the ebbs and flows of hockey game and how, the Panthers specifically, normally react to it. But I also understand the need to vent, and people talking, either on the t.v. itself or in the house can escalate the frustration.

CatscratchFever is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:30 PM
  #111
JonathanHuberdoh
Maybe.....next year?
 
JonathanHuberdoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Towanna
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,966
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to JonathanHuberdoh
Washington just ****en scored. Ugh they're gonna beat Boston FFS.

JonathanHuberdoh is online now  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:30 PM
  #112
LanceH
Rookie User
 
LanceH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 195
vCash: 500
3-2 Caps

LanceH is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:30 PM
  #113
SoupyFIN
Lu ♥
 
SoupyFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Country: Finland
Posts: 19,441
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
WTF is up with the Bruins?

Losing to the injury-depleted Capitals.
Rask is a bust and Thomas the greatest goalie ever- that's why.

SoupyFIN is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:36 PM
  #114
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon
 
PanthersHockey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UF & Boca Raton
Country: United States
Posts: 5,467
vCash: 500
A couple of questions:

1. Why is clemmensen playing tonight? I thought he was the backup

2. Why did that flyers goal count?

3. Why cant the injured panthers play like the injured flyers?

PanthersHockey1 is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:36 PM
  #115
pb1300
BLEED RED
 
pb1300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Aiyio, Greece
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,580
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
There you go Marchand! 3-3

pb1300 is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:38 PM
  #116
RainingRats
Registered User
 
RainingRats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,962
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJagrov View Post
That's Scott Clemmensen...

I hope Dineen has something energizing to say between periods or we are toasted !
Neither of the goals were on Clemmer.

RainingRats is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:38 PM
  #117
pantherbot
Registered User
 
pantherbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 961
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatscratchFever View Post
I know some posters like to pile on Lindsay for this stuff, but the bottom line is, nothing he says can affect the game on the ice. Honestly, I think it shows he has a real good feel for the ebbs and flows of hockey game and how, the Panthers specifically, normally react to it. But I also understand the need to vent, and people talking, either on the t.v. itself or in the house can escalate the frustration.
i actually like billy and agree with all of this

pantherbot is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:38 PM
  #118
RainingRats
Registered User
 
RainingRats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,962
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
The Flyers 1st goal was a lucky bounce that shouldn't have even counted.
The 2nd goal was a deflection.

Call me RainingRats, but Scott Clemmensen deserves little to no blame for the goals against.

The Panthers effort on the 2nd goal was garbage.
haha, exactly

RainingRats is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:39 PM
  #119
pb1300
BLEED RED
 
pb1300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Aiyio, Greece
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,580
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthersflames1 View Post
A couple of questions:

1. Why is clemmensen playing tonight? I thought he was the backup

2. Why did that flyers goal count?

3. Why cant the injured panthers play like the injured flyers?
1. Because he was awesome in Winnipeg.

2. Because it was ruled a goal on the ice, and there wasnt enough evidence to overturn the call on the ice.

3. Who the F#@% knows!

pb1300 is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:41 PM
  #120
SoupyFIN
Lu ♥
 
SoupyFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Country: Finland
Posts: 19,441
vCash: 50
PK time. ****.

SoupyFIN is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:45 PM
  #121
MillarWithASave
HUBY DOOBY SHUTUP
 
MillarWithASave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Melbourne, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 4,099
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
1. Because he was awesome in Winnipeg.

2. Because it was ruled a goal on the ice, and there wasnt enough evidence to overturn the call on the ice.

3. Who the F#@% knows!
Agree with all of these.

MillarWithASave is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:48 PM
  #122
MillarWithASave
HUBY DOOBY SHUTUP
 
MillarWithASave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Melbourne, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 4,099
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
There you go Marchand! 3-3
Unfortunately we cannot keep relying on the Caps to lose for our own sake.. however it is nice to see them lose.

MillarWithASave is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:48 PM
  #123
SoupyFIN
Lu ♥
 
SoupyFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Country: Finland
Posts: 19,441
vCash: 50
Timonen is criminally underrated.

SoupyFIN is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:51 PM
  #124
nhlfan9191
Registered User
 
nhlfan9191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Saskatoon, Sk
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,394
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupyFIN View Post
You know, basic Clem stuff:

Lol priceless.

nhlfan9191 is offline  
Old
01-24-2012, 07:51 PM
  #125
RainingRats
Registered User
 
RainingRats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,962
vCash: 500
weak call

RainingRats is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.