HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Amerks at Ads(In Nashvegas) 10-16

Closed Thread

Old
10-16-2004, 02:44 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Amerks at Ads(In Nashvegas) 10-16

For those of you going...talk excitedly. For those of you NOT going...I expect a full report, since I'm working yet again and will miss it. Godspeed.

Old
10-16-2004, 01:10 PM
sabrefan27

If the Amerks come out like they did last night, it will truly be a blowout.

Old
10-16-2004, 06:09 PM
Eriks

Send a message via ICQ to Eriks Send a message via AIM to Eriks Send a message via MSN to Eriks Send a message via Yahoo to Eriks
Ah, the dulcet sounds of Pete and Terry in the second period. Thanks Kyle, I love your work but....this is nice (at least during the fifteen seconds or so out of every five minutes Sportsjuice works, I have yet to hear a goal cal, and three have been scored so far, but its called "buffering".)

Last edited by Eriks: 10-16-2004 at 06:13 PM.
Old
10-16-2004, 06:49 PM
hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to hillbilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriks
Ah, the dulcet sounds of Pete and Terry in the second period. Thanks Kyle, I love your work but....this is nice (at least during the fifteen seconds or so out of every five minutes Sportsjuice works, I have yet to hear a goal cal, and three have been scored so far, but its called "buffering".)

the sports juice feed is horrid

Old
10-16-2004, 07:33 PM
c-carp

Any Scraps for Yablonski?

Old
10-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Pred303

well it wasn't the nhl,but it was a great game to watch...

just a few observations from near the glass tonight;

1)the ads are a veritable ahl offensive machine,they are going to put tons of points up this year

2).the lines they put out are each offensive threats...one thru four...the d-men all jump in the play,hell finley might get 10 assists on this team

3)...huge drop off in skill level from a guy who has watched 1000 nhl games but few ahl games.but this was some good hockey..the passes aren't as crisp,the catches aren't as good,positioning mistakes galore,kind of an organized chaos type of offensive attack....but it's a good chaos for the ads..and it's so up and down

4)...ROC goal one...the pp 2 minutes in...lot of pressure by the amercs,clear just to the blue line and caught ads in a bad change...toots wasn't in his spot on the box(he's not even listed in the box score as on the ice,but he was),the guy walks in,fin goes down,little backhand topshelf,just one of those things caused by not being able to clear

5)...ads first(on the pp)...great pass from hammer at the left point to smith cutting down the weak side slot,1-1...good break by smith(who played a great game-2g,2a,4pt,4shot,+2 kind of great)

6)..ads second,severson(who looks tough)good pass to shishkanov who powers in from the low right and pounds a shot off the goalie,wyatt smith with a wide open weakside backhand rebound,,,wyatt showed some hockey smarts getting to where the rebound was gonna come off,and got rewarded

7)ROC tied it on great pressure,and a breakdown in coverage from hrkac and toots,another little wide open backhand over finley who had gone down after the amercs had kept the puck in for at least a minute

8)matteucci with a good point shot for the ads third goal,...but hrkac,toots,upshall got beat on the very next shift by a guy walking off the halfboards with a real breakdown in coverage(20 seconds after matteucci)

10)fiddler with a beauty on a pass from gamache,driving straight down the slot,pretty topshelf wrister...4-3 ads

11)the last second scramble that tied it would have made me scream if this had been the preds,just chaos in front,had tiley outnumered after a lucky bounce and finley should have stopped it but it snuck thru the 5 hole...almost a heartbreaker

12)shish with a beauty walking in to win it...this guy is big...he handles the puck well and thinks like a scorer...quiet in the first,but finshed huge,+3 two point night

13)shishkanov and pivko...these guys are gonna be horses,size,speed,hands,sense..pivko was relatively quiet tonight though

14)suter,klein....looked nervous in the first,made a couple of weak clears,but played well last two....both need some strength..another year or two for suter,and two or three for klein and these guys are gonna be on our blueline for awhile,both good skaters and ahtletic....amazing how young these two look

15)upshall,toots,hrkac line -2....but had twelve shots between them...but not much defense tonight

16)haydar might well be the most polished guy on the ice,shame his size and strength will keep him from ever playing with the big team

17)severson and smithson are two strong physical guys

18)hammer +3...5 shots,1 great assist,at least 5 good checks...same hammer i remember...gamache strong game,2 assists,couple of great moves and hits,great one where he jumped a stick,made the pass,dodged the guy checking him and then leveled the guy before he knew what hit him...you have to like this guy the more you see him

19)finley...well he made some good saves,might should have won this one in regulation,went down too quick too far on the first two(in his defense they both walked in untouched)and the last one just trickled thru the 5 hole

20)hate we didn't get to see segal or yablonski or hutchinson

21)anyway it was a blast to watch,up and down hockey,wild scrambles,and the pred future on the ice....and let me tell you from my perspective the future looks good

Last edited by Pred303: 10-16-2004 at 10:02 PM.
Old
10-16-2004, 09:55 PM
Pred303

sorry that was so disjointed and rambling...post game high i guess

Old
10-16-2004, 10:37 PM
Eriks

Send a message via ICQ to Eriks Send a message via AIM to Eriks Send a message via MSN to Eriks Send a message via Yahoo to Eriks
Quote:
16)haydar might well be the most polished guy on the ice,shame his size and strength will keep him from ever playing with the big team
Don't be so sure. IF he keeps putting up 20-30 goal seasons in the AHL and continues to play bigger than he is, ie, taking a licking and keep on scoring like he did in the playoffs last year, they will be forced to give him a look. Every level he's ever played at, he's been told "you're too small" or "your footspeed isn't fast enough to be small like you are" or whatever. And at every level, he's been successful. One of the things that drives him is proving people wrong, making people underestimate him. This kid has a drive and a fire that most people can never see or appreciate because of his quiet demeanor. If he doesn't get a shot in Nashville, he will get a shot somewhere. He'd prefer it to be here, as he likes the city, the people, and the organization, but he understands it is a business, and will go where it takes him. But he will be in the NHL someday, and I'd be shocked if he doesn't score 20 goals at some point once hes there.

Old
10-16-2004, 11:31 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

i expect individual reports out of everyone that attended! come on, now! how many games do you get to see?!

Old
10-16-2004, 11:37 PM
Pred303

eriks..it wouldn't surprise me at all honestly..funny what haydar is fighting,being undersized,is really predator history..we were so undersized for so many years that it became an organizational goal to get bigger and stronger....and what with one real small guy a fixture(sully of course)..and gamache and haydar in the minors i think it works against them more with us than it does other teams that are less "size" obsessed because of past history...

i like haydar as a player,who wouldn't...probably the biggest obstacle he has to overcome now is that it's right there in managements mind that when he was given a chance year before last,the first shift he skates...boom,he gets crushed and is out for a month....that kind of mental image is going to make it hard,you would think, for trotz to give him the chance he probably deserves based on performance at the AHL level...of course also working against him is,on top of the size issue here,is that he's a rightwinger,easily the strongest,deepest position in our organization....sully,walks,orszagh,hall,toots are going to make it hard to get that chance for the next two years at a minimum you would imagine...

so,it appears to me to make haydar possible trade material if it can help fill organizational gaps....i think he could well excel given the chance...but that chance might well be somewhere else..not that i'm saying it should happen,i'd love to see the guy succeed,just that i don't see where the chance comes from(barring massive injuries)

Old
10-16-2004, 11:38 PM
crossxcheck

Send a message via AIM to crossxcheck Send a message via MSN to crossxcheck Send a message via Yahoo to crossxcheck
Ok here are a few observations from yours truly:

-finley really let in some softies and while he made a few crucial saves he sure didn't impress me

-suter and klein: both looked super nervous and just didn't appear to be to comfortable with the ahl in the early going. klein, I think, got better as the night went along and really surprised me with some smart play. suter kind of faeded into the background as the night wore on yet finished +2. He must have done something right.

-hamhuis: a man amongst boys. nice seeing him again on nashville ice.

-gamache: GIVE THIS KID A FREAKING CHANCE TO PLAY NHL HOCKEY. He reminds me of erat with a little more goal scoring instincts. his pass to fiddler was amazing.

-shishkanov: his game winner was a beauty and he really is the scorer that he was touted to be. It's scary to imagine him and radulov playing on a line together someday.

-upshall: honestly seemed non-existant to me and finished a miserable -2.

-tootoo: seems like he's TRYING to become a legit player and he did seem to control the puck better and get a few good chances, but he's still got a way to go. I really thought/hoped at one point he was going to smear taylor of the amerks.

-pivko: did anyone else see him after the first few minutes of the game??? Did he get hurt or was he THAT non-existant???

-severson: seems pretty tough and played a solid game. good pickup for the ads, but doubt he'll ever be much for the preds.

-the admirals truly do run the offense wide open as noel said. at some points it was like they had eyes in the backs of their heads with the way they'd feed each other. it's a really scary offense and possibly the best in the ahl. when you've got timofei shishkanov on your 3rd line, you're doing well.

I'm really looking forward to my chicago/milwaukee trip in february!

Old
10-16-2004, 11:43 PM
jstreet

vCash: 50
my observations -

1. wasnt too terribly impressed with Suter or Klein, but I do realize that it is still really early.

2. Toots seemed to be out of position alot, seemed that every time Amerks scored he hung his head and skated back to the bench. But it was really good to see him actually play in many different situations - regular minutes, penalty kill, etc.

3. Gamache had some beautiful open ice moves and a hit that had the crowd roaring. he plays bigger than his size. Reminds me of Erat when he skates.

4. I love the wider blueline, tag-up offsides, and no touch icing. it keeps the game moving. However, the refs in the AHL are just as bad as the ones in the NHL, man are those guys whistle happy.

5. The high scoring made for a great game.

6. Wyatt Smith and Vern Fiddler played like they wanted back into a Preds uniform.

7. Upshall played a good checking game.

8. I think Finley was a lucky man tonight. He was saved by a post one good time, one goal was a slight redirection but looked lazy on his part, and the boys had to score 5 goals to get him the win. He also had some beautiful game savers due to his glove work.

..more to come Im sure.,I gotta get in bed., its been a heck of a day.

Old
10-16-2004, 11:45 PM
jstreet

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossxcheck
Ok here are a few observations from yours truly:

-finley really let in some softies and while he made a few crucial saves he sure didn't impress me

-suter and klein: both looked super nervous and just didn't appear to be to comfortable with the ahl in the early going. klein, I think, got better as the night went along and really surprised me with some smart play. suter kind of faeded into the background as the night wore on yet finished +2. He must have done something right.

-hamhuis: a man amongst boys. nice seeing him again on nashville ice.

-gamache: GIVE THIS KID A FREAKING CHANCE TO PLAY NHL HOCKEY. He reminds me of erat with a little more goal scoring instincts. his pass to fiddler was amazing.

-shishkanov: his game winner was a beauty and he really is the scorer that he was touted to be. It's scary to imagine him and radulov playing on a line together someday.

-upshall: honestly seemed non-existant to me and finished a miserable -2.

-tootoo: seems like he's TRYING to become a legit player and he did seem to control the puck better and get a few good chances, but he's still got a way to go. I really thought/hoped at one point he was going to smear taylor of the amerks.

-pivko: did anyone else see him after the first few minutes of the game??? Did he get hurt or was he THAT non-existant???

-severson: seems pretty tough and played a solid game. good pickup for the ads, but doubt he'll ever be much for the preds.

-the admirals truly do run the offense wide open as noel said. at some points it was like they had eyes in the backs of their heads with the way they'd feed each other. it's a really scary offense and possibly the best in the ahl. when you've got timofei shishkanov on your 3rd line, you're doing well.

I'm really looking forward to my chicago/milwaukee trip in february!
looks like we posted at the same time, I pretty much agree with you dead on.

Old
10-16-2004, 11:56 PM
Pred303

crossxcheck,i agree with you on all three....

upshall(who except for a couple of backhanded scoring chances on passes made across the goal mouth in the middle of a couple of toots-hrkac chaos)really got little done...one good hit in the third..and it was him that was outnumbered three to one on the right halfboards where the guy walked off and beat finley with the left handed wrister(by the way,where was everyone else on that play?!)....

and pivko,who other than smithson,was the only ad to not have a shot on net..thought pivko played pretty well early,then just went away

finley was certainly less than spectacular...he got burned on the two little backhands that were roofed over him because he went down too early,(again even though in his defense both walked in untouched)..the wrister off the halfboards was just a good shot...the last one was a deflection from a redirected point shot/pass,that just somehow squeaked thru the five hole...a tough save no doubt,but it was such a critical time it makes it less palatable

oh yeah one i forgot,haydar put one off the pipe that everyone,including the ads on the ice,thought was in the net

and attendance was announced as 10,600,was a really good crowd,i would have guessed 8-9,but you know that magic-that tension-that intensity-was missing for most of us(the crowd,not the players)

Old
10-17-2004, 01:52 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

I promise to give an indepth report tomorrow morning pre-football, so look for it then. Lots of thoughts to share, including some contrary opinions on Suter and Klein .

One thing I will say - Everyone saw the first period games right??? right???? The Dash for Cash? Well I was on the ice . The guy in a short sleeved shirt, in the corner (took off my Hartnell jersey before I went out there). Let me just break it down for everyone that didn't go/didn't watch it. 12 people were on the ice, 1000 dollars was thrown in the middle, and Gnash went around with a leaf blower spraying the money everywhere. I kid you not people - I walked away tonight with 331 dollars of that 1000. I ran torwards the middle but saw a gigantic stack of cash laying to the side where it had slid away untouched by the leaf blower....I captured it, and walked away a much richer man. Now, if I can just attend 10 more Admiral games this year, I will have enough money to finally purchase a few necessities .

Anyways, look for the my post tomorrow!

10-17-2004, 06:15 AM
Pred303

pivko....was he injured in the first?...anyone know where they can find minutes played in that game last night?...only place i know to look doesn't list them..someone mentioned that maybe he was injured...and he was so invisible in the 2nd and 3rd,maybe that's what it was

Old
10-17-2004, 08:17 AM
predperson

Article from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal (doesn't provide as much information as the game reports posted on here):

Admirals entertain Nashville fans

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/etc/oct04/267472.asp

Quote:
...anyone know where they can find minutes played in that game last night?
I looked everywhere and I can't find that information......

Old
10-17-2004, 10:28 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Anyways, here are my thoughts on the game:

Brian Finley looked exhausted out there. He made some spectacular saves, but he also let in a few that I thought he could have had. He faced a ton of traffic all night long, as Rochester put some absolutely gigantic players in front of the net. The Ads simply couldn't move Bartovic or Gaustad when they set up shop in front of the net. He has good lateral movement, didn't go down early, made some good glove saves, and he is huge. Let in a soft goal when the Admirals had just taken the lead (the third goal in the game). Derek Roy walked in and sniped him, top left corner. The last goal Rochester scored, that sent the game in OT, was very disapointing. I was extremely nervous when Noel didn't put out our top defensive unit (Hamhuis/Suter) in the last 30 seconds, especially when we had just had a short break. We got burned because there was almost 3 - 4 guys in front of the net. The goal was 5 hole, but I have serious reservations that Finely ever got to see it.

Scottie Upshall didn't do much last night. He recieved a lot of attention physically, and he mixed it up a few times....Other than that, his line was just not good tonight. The one good offensive playe he made was setting up in front of the net despite having a HUGE defensemen beating on him the whole time. A goal almost slipped past Miller because of his screening.

Jordin Tootoo had an extra step to his game last night, especially after the huge cheer he recieved when they announced him the lineup. He was drilling people all night long, and despite his physical game, I actually saw him pass up a few hits to make some offensive plays. This being said, Tootoo's line has some seirous questions to answer offensively as they simply did not cut it.....especially for the top unit.

Timofei Shishkanov impressed me quite a bit. This is a guy that we REALLY want to play for Nashville in the future. He has a huge frame, used his body to fight for the puck offensively (set up two big scoring chances including the GWG), decent defensively, his stickhandling was unmatched on the ice last night, and he has good speed. His line didn't play a lot last night, which was extremely dissapointing. I would definitely support flipping him up to a better scoring line. This guy needs more ice time, especially on the PP.

Kevin Klein was initially the biggest disappointment for me. Three brutal giveaways in the first half of the game really had me down on the guy. Then, it was like the initial nervousness wore off, and he finished with a very strong game. One thing I noticed is he can REALLY nail some people. Several times he came out of obscurity to just knock a guy flat on his back. Very impressive. He also played a very strong game (as in strong on his skates and physically strong.) Rochester had some giant guys out there, yet Klein didn't let them muscle the puck away from him. In fact, he threw them off of it several times. Klein has some work to do. He didn't get to do a lot offensively, and his initial giveaways are concerning. However, he bounced back in a major way, and it looked like the true Klein came to play in the second half of the gmae....and the first was just nervousness (lets hope).

Ryan Suter, I thought, played a very good game. Several people here said he started out looking nervous, yet I just didn't see that. He looked great, played physical, great positioning, and his offensive awareness looks to be almost as good as Hamhuis's right now. His pairing was able to really help control the play in the offensive end, and I was really impressed at his ability to find the puck near the blueline and make good decisions pinching wise. Right now - he is already bigger than Hamhuis. Hopefully he can add some more mass, but he definitely has a good frame (a lot better than Upshall ).

Dan Hamhuis was awesome last night. Clearly the best defensemen on the ice....he made everything happen last night. Words can really not describe how GOOD he is at this level of play. It looked him and Suter were out there almost the whole game, and he even got extra shifts. This is going to be a big year for Hamhuis.

Libor Pivko.....I didn't even notice him after the first ten minutes of the game. I'm not sure if he left the game early, or if he was just invisible. However, it looked like Severson among others were hoping up onto Shishkanov/Smith line every now and then. Either that or I totally just missed his play.

Wyat Smith can aptly be described Johnny on the Spot last night. Two goals with both of them going to only a veteran would hang out for the puck. He also had a pretty good faceoff percentage. NHL ready player.....

Vern Fiddler - he could be our Jason Krog. He was simply awesome in the faceoff dot last night, and if we could get him in as a 4th line centerman taking key faceoffs....I think our special teams will only improve. Its not like Fiddler isn't one of the most responsible players on the team...NHL ready player.

Severson had something like 4 penalties last night. Definitely brings more of a physical game to the table, and I enjoyed watching him. However, despite it appearing the officials were picking on him, he has to be smarter about taking penalties. 4 minors is just toooooo many.

Daren Haydar looks very polished out there. Unless he gets his chance in the NHL with the Preds soon, some team is going to sign him to play for their club. He may be small, but he works like a maniac out there and has some serious offensive skills. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a legitimate shot at a RW spot, although it would be more realistic to believe he is going to be traded before he makes the Predators. Its unfortunate that our team is so small as it is because he fits in with our teams strenghts right now.

Simon Gamache is an extremely entertaining player. One of the best skaters on the ice last night, and he is really good with the puck. As some have mentioned, he was no slouch in the physical department either. Some Rochester player tried to trip him in the neutral zone, which he avoided by dodging the stick, passed the puck, and then proceeded to lay likely the best open ice hit of the night on that very guy. The crowd went absolutely nuts when he did it. His PIMS came off of an accidental high stick, where he was trying to lift the stick over a guy...so just bad luck there....Good chance at filling a center role if Arkhipov is gone.

Overall, I thought it was a great game. The Admirals were clearly the better team, and have what looks like, the best offense in the league by far. They ahve the ability to absolutely take over the game in their opponents zone. All the rule changes are a definite PLUS. Loved the larger blueline and redline, as well as the automatic icing. Moving the net back seemed to only allow more offensive chances to be generated, oddly enough, and finally, the tag-up offsides is a must have addition to the NHL game. Hopefully we will see all of these changes introduced into the NHL.

Last edited by Enoch: 10-17-2004 at 10:32 AM.
Old
10-17-2004, 10:42 AM
Pred303

great observations enoch....now can someone find minutes played in last night's game??...would love to check up on pivko to see if he got hurt or just reduced time..and would also really like to see the minute breakdown for the d-men pairings..

i saw nothing i didn't like in the new rules either...the wider blueline meant at least 5 keepins that i counted that wouldn't have happened with the old strip,could really add 5-10 goals per year per team...the tag up offsides is hard to keep up with for an old guy who automatically thinks "offsides!" but it seems to add flow and offense to the game..i like the auto icing...added at least 30 seconds of playing time to the game and avoids stupid injuries...and the goatenders box makes sense to me,even thought i bet this is the one the players won't go along with,..

Old
10-17-2004, 11:45 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Oh, and the autograph session after the game was really cool as well . I'll see if I can get some pictures up of the "Dash for Cash"...

One more thing, if you live in Nashville, the Rivergate Mall (the one by the Olive Garden) has a sports store with some major discount on jersey sales. Vokoun, Legwand, Johnson, Walker, and quite a few others in all sizes S - XL, as well as some authentic jerseys, plain/with names are all there for over half off. I got a Hartnell jersey for 80 bucks. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up if your looking for a jersey.

Old
10-17-2004, 12:03 PM
crossxcheck

Send a message via AIM to crossxcheck Send a message via MSN to crossxcheck Send a message via Yahoo to crossxcheck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
Oh, and the autograph session after the game was really cool as well . I'll see if I can get some pictures up of the "Dash for Cash"...

One more thing, if you live in Nashville, the Rivergate Mall (the one by the Olive Garden) has a sports store with some major discount on jersey sales. Vokoun, Legwand, Johnson, Walker, and quite a few others in all sizes S - XL, as well as some authentic jerseys, plain/with names are all there for over half off. I got a Hartnell jersey for 80 bucks. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up if your looking for a jersey.
enoch: rivergate is about 3 miles down the road from here. I'm there!

Also, I was very impressed with gamache's open ice hit. the crowd loved it and you could tell that he was excited about it, too. I just think the kid has a good attitude and it's only a matter of time before he proves himself to be a legit NHLer.

I'm going to try and find out more about pivko, but I've got a real feeling that he was hurt or something bad because I made a concious effort to watch him last night and after the first few minutes didn't notice him.

Old
10-17-2004, 12:05 PM
darth5
Rowsdower!

OK, I am not as hockey saavy as some of you guys, but here are some observations:

Finley- I don't know if it is a focus problem, but at least 2 of those goals (first and maybe third?) were just soft. As if they caught him with off-guard, which a goalie can never be. I sure hope another good goalie comes up if he is all we have to look forward to.

Upshall- maybe he was trying to hard-- or maybe that line got so much attention and unfavorable matchups. He has good hockey sense, though. His game has improved, celarly adjusting to his new weight.

Klein - yeah, a couple of bad giveaways early, but he responded well. Boy can he puck handle and jump into the play! As others noted, needs work, but I think he was a steal. Significantly under-rated on these boards.

Hammer - as someone noted, head and shoulders above all other D-men on the ice.

Shishkanov - wow, he is the real deal as we have all hoped. Great skater, good vision. Not afraid to hit, I definetly saw that mean streak we all read on the scouting reports. Defensively responsible, too-- he is closer to a look on the big club than I thought, actually, since he is a credible offensive threat and pays attention to his own end. That OT goal was a good mix of pure puckhandling and gritty persistence as it bounced back to him and he stuffed it w/o hesitation.

Suter - needs a few months to adjust to the pace of the Ads juggernaught. But played pretty smart anyway. Our D corps is looking pretty scary ritgh now. Central division, take note!

And the Ad's freewheeling style is going to do wonders for these guys. Kudos to Coach Noel and crew for their hard work. Catbox placemat says they are considering another Nashville appearance for the Ads-- I hope they follow thru, because I enjoyed it propfusely!

Old
10-17-2004, 01:56 PM
Eriks

Quote:
Also, I was very impressed with gamache's open ice hit. the crowd loved it and you could tell that he was excited about it, too. I just think the kid has a good attitude and it's only a matter of time before he proves himself to be a legit NHLer.
The fact that he now has three rings and wants more is a good sign. Simon is a good kid. I call him "rock star" amongst my circle, because he acts like one sometimes. But he keeps people loose as a result. I think he will be successful.

Old
10-17-2004, 02:49 PM
crossxcheck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriks
The fact that he now has three rings and wants more is a good sign. Simon is a good kid. I call him "rock star" amongst my circle, because he acts like one sometimes. But he keeps people loose as a result. I think he will be successful.
eriks: be sure and update us on pivko's health!!

Old
10-17-2004, 03:20 PM
jstreet

good ol Gamache

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossxcheck
I just think the kid has a good attitude and it's only a matter of time before he proves himself to be a legit NHLer.
not to mention that he was also giving some pucks away to some youngsters before the pre-game skate.

Closed Thread