HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Fantasy Football Week 6

Closed Thread

Old
10-13-2004, 06:22 PM
IronMarshal

vCash: 500
Fantasy Football Week 6

OOOOooooppps,
We missed week 5
I was whooooped again as was the King.
We both want to personally thank flyersphantoms33 for being the "Dolt" in last and saving us from total humiliation

Next up on my schedule ....... AAAAaaaaahh look !!!! its that runaway freight train in first place DDay! Whoever that chucklehead is???????

Never fear, I smell an upset near........ My boys are due, well... overdue. Something, I can't quite put my finger on it, but, I think D Day will be missing some offense. Hmmmmm, I wonder what that could be.

KING, OH KING? Are you out there sweetie?????

Old
10-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Brad*

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMarshal
We both want to personally thank flyersphantoms33 for being the "Dolt" in last and saving us from total humiliation
I gave up about three weeks ago, buddy!

Old
10-13-2004, 06:50 PM
FearTheFlyers

Well, I strolled to victory over what was the 1st place team. Kingm you're bad, and Im you're worse. You're Both two slow for the Onespeeds!

Old
10-13-2004, 07:09 PM
kingjdv

Send a message via AIM to kingjdv
Quote:

KING, OH KING? Are you out there sweetie?????
I'm here.

I knew I'd have some growing pains with some of the younger guys I took. I figured by mid-season things would be going smooth. Now, I'm a little worried. I still can't believe Ahman Green finished as a minus last week. And my little one week wonder pick-ups aren't panning out this year.

However, Green has had fumble-itis before and turned it around. (Hell, how much worse can the Packers get.) Plus, I'll have Branch and Boldin back in the next couple weeks to help out my amemic receiving core.

I refuse to believe that someone as clueless as 1&Dumb can stay this lucky all year.
There's still plenty of time for the cream to rise to the top IM. See ya in the finals.

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

Old
10-14-2004, 05:52 AM
IronMarshal

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Onespeed! I feel a spanking comin' and I'm not recieving

King, how long can Vick be this bad???????
He is now my number two QB, and is really third statistically. Even Drew Brees is better.

Old
10-14-2004, 04:30 PM
FearTheFlyers

Quote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Onespeed! I feel a spanking comin' and I'm not recieving

King, how long can Vick be this bad???????
He is now my number two QB, and is really third statistically. Even Drew Brees is better.
Culpepper has more points than Vick and Priest combined. How's that trade working out? After beating the top team last week, I'm going to kill Cuiffitelli this week, then I'll be even further ahead of your two hopeles squads.

Old
10-18-2004, 06:15 PM
IronMarshal

Looking good so far What a shame that the Colts were off. No Peyton Manning for the IronMarshal to deal with. Oh well.

Closed Thread