Closed Thread

Old
10-17-2004, 12:59 AM
TomHBlain

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TomHBlain
Oct 16th GR at Chicago

Just got back from the game.

Lehtonen (I thought) got hung out to dry. THe first goal was on the PP and he got screened (report says deflected but from the replay I saw it looked clean). Then most of the other goals I blame on his defense. Hudler came it to pick up a rebound, untouched for his first goal. Kronwall walked through two defenders and pulled off two shots on the poor Finn. He got pulled after 2 periods (4-0 at that point), I think more because the coach was upset with the guys in front of him.

Anyone else see the game?

Old
10-17-2004, 01:12 AM
Holly Gunning

Nope, was at the Admirals/Amerks game in Nashvegas though. Heck of a game. Very enlightening prospect watching as well.

Saw your friend Gamache, btn. On the way up we were discussing who we were most interested in seeing, Suter, etc. I said "Gamache will be out there." Matt said "He's dead to me." Still chuckling over that one.

Old
10-17-2004, 02:20 AM
cws
...in the drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyG
Nope, was at the Admirals/Amerks game in Nashvegas though. Heck of a game. Very enlightening prospect watching as well.

Saw your friend Gamache, btn. On the way up we were discussing who we were most interested in seeing, Suter, etc. I said "Gamache will be out there." Matt said "He's dead to me." Still chuckling over that one.
Not through any fault of Gamache and his situation, but I agree with your hubby. Call it blind and/or selective obediance. We can't all be enlightened

Closed Thread