HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Alex Galchenyuk among many new faces in Montreal Canadiens? Fall 2012 Top 20

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-10-2012, 03:00 PM
  #1
HF Article
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Country:
Posts: 7,185
vCash: 500
Alex Galchenyuk among many new faces in Montreal Canadiens? Fall 2012 Top 20


The Montreal Canadiens have vastly improved their organizational depth with the addition of their 2012 NHL Entry Draft selections, though it could take four to five years to ultimately see the results. Five of the team's seven new draftees have such high skill levels at this stage of their development that they have made the Canadiens' Top 20 list.



Newly drafted Alex Galchenyuk has supplanted Nathan Beaulieu as the number one prospect in the Montreal Canadiens' organization. Blake Geoffrion has dropped the most on the Top 20 list but it's more due to the increase of talent and improvement of a few others.… read more



More...

HF Article is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 08:25 PM
  #2
shortcat1
Registered User
 
shortcat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Downtown Palau, ON
Country: Palau
Posts: 896
vCash: 500
This isn't directly related to the top 20 list itself. It has to do with the ratings of the prospects in the system, especially the wingers.

RIGHT WING PROSPECTS

1. Sebastian Collberg 8.0 D
2. Danny Kristo 7.5 C
3. Brendan Gallagher 7.5 C
4. Aaron Palushaj 7.0 C
5. Patrick Holland 7.0 C
6. Steve Quailer 7.0 D
7. Alexander Avtsin 7.0 D
8. Alain Berger 7.0 D
9. Maxim Trunev 7.0 D
10. Ian Schultz 6.0 D


LEFT WING PROSPECTS

1. Charles Hudon 7.5 D
2. Tim Bozon 7.5 D
3. Mark MacMillan 7.0 D
4. Olivier Archambault 7.0 D
5. Philippe Lefebvre 6.5 D
6. Blake Geoffrion 6.0 B
7. John Westin 6.0 D


What's with all the 'D' probabilities? The ratings are almost self-contradictory. My goodness, out of 17 prospects, 12 of them are rated 'D' in terms of probabilities. That's a whole lot of prospects who are 'unlikely' to reach their potential. That's a whole lot of potential second liners who won't even make it to NHL.

Since, according to the numerical ratings, a prospect with a potential rating o. f 7 and up could become at least a second line, a top six player. So, in this list, we see nine prospects who could become top six players yet are unlikely to make it to that level. They are also categorized as being, more likely, 'Top minor league' players.

The reason I say this is that there's no way skill players like Collberg, Quailer, Avtsin, Hudon, Bozon, MacMillan or Archambeault will fit on a fourth line. A third line, maybe for some of them but even that is disputable.

It's kind of discouraging.

shortcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 08:28 PM
  #3
Punkeater
Registered User
 
Punkeater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Montreal
Posts: 559
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF Article View Post
The Montreal Canadiens have vastly improved their organizational depth with the addition of their 2012 NHL Entry Draft selections, though it could take four to five years to ultimately see the results. Five of the team's seven new draftees have such high skill levels at this stage of their development that they have made the Canadiens' Top 20 list.



Newly drafted Alex Galchenyuk has supplanted Nathan Beaulieu as the number one prospect in the Montreal Canadiens' organization. Blake Geoffrion has dropped the most on the Top 20 list but it's more due to the increase of talent and improvement of a few others.… read more



More...
Nice article but where is Brady Vail? He's not in the charts too.

Punkeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 08:46 PM
  #4
MXD
Registered User
 
MXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 21,038
vCash: 500
Not exactly sure how Thrower can be BELOW Dietz...

MXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 08:47 PM
  #5
Forsead
Registered User
 
Forsead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Québec City
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,226
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcat1 View Post
This isn't directly related to the top 20 list itself. It has to do with the ratings of the prospects in the system, especially the wingers.

RIGHT WING PROSPECTS

1. Sebastian Collberg 8.0 D
2. Danny Kristo 7.5 C
3. Brendan Gallagher 7.5 C
4. Aaron Palushaj 7.0 C
5. Patrick Holland 7.0 C
6. Steve Quailer 7.0 D
7. Alexander Avtsin 7.0 D
8. Alain Berger 7.0 D
9. Maxim Trunev 7.0 D
10. Ian Schultz 6.0 D


LEFT WING PROSPECTS

1. Charles Hudon 7.5 D
2. Tim Bozon 7.5 D
3. Mark MacMillan 7.0 D
4. Olivier Archambault 7.0 D
5. Philippe Lefebvre 6.5 D
6. Blake Geoffrion 6.0 B
7. John Westin 6.0 D


What's with all the 'D' probabilities? The ratings are almost self-contradictory. My goodness, out of 17 prospects, 12 of them are rated 'D' in terms of probabilities. That's a whole lot of prospects who are 'unlikely' to reach their potential. That's a whole lot of potential second liners who won't even make it to NHL.

Since, according to the numerical ratings, a prospect with a potential rating o. f 7 and up could become at least a second line, a top six player. So, in this list, we see nine prospects who could become top six players yet are unlikely to make it to that level. They are also categorized as being, more likely, 'Top minor league' players.

The reason I say this is that there's no way skill players like Collberg, Quailer, Avtsin, Hudon, Bozon, MacMillan or Archambeault will fit on a fourth line. A third line, maybe for some of them but even that is disputable.

It's kind of discouraging.
It's kind of ridiculous to see Hudon and Bozon with the same rating.... Bozon is clearly a way better prospect.

Forsead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 08:58 PM
  #6
David Thicke
Hockey's Future Staff
 
David Thicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Here's my rankings for the rest of the Montreal Canadiens prospects who were not on the Top 20 list for the article. You can compare them to this board's rankings which you polled earlier.

After the Top 20 prospects:

21. (18) Alexander Avtsin, RW 7.0D
This will be his third year in the AHL and needs to bring the intensity and physical game to the rink each night. Avtsin has good offensive talent and skills, just doesn't seem to show the desire or any consistency. Gallagher being in the AHL with Hamilton could really spark players like him. He dropped off of the Top 20 list because Nattinen shows more of an all-round game.

22. (19) Brendon Nash, D, 6.5C
Missed the whole year with shoulder surgery and needs to show his form before the injury, is still there.

23. (NR) Mark Macmillan, LW, 7.0D
MacMillan could move up if he improves this season at UND on his good freshman year. He could get to play with Kristo on the first line and then we'll really see what he's has as far as talent goes. The lanky winger needs to get bigger to play his physical style of play and has three more years of development at UND to show more improvement.

24. (NR)* Brady Vail, C, 6.5C
Vail is a good shutdown centerman and could have some offensive upside. He needs to improve his skating, shot and patience with the puck. The big centerman should bring better offensive numbers this coming season in the OHL.

25. (20) Daniel Pribyl, C, 6.5C
He’s another big centerman. He's a bigger version similar to Plekanec with good offensive upside if he ever comes to North America. Others above him just showed more improvement and he will need to come to N.A in order to take the next step in his development.

26. (NR) Josiah Didier, D, 6.5C
Didier is similar to Nash and Pateryn, very defensive minded but less offensive so far at the NCAA level. A real physical, shot blocking defensive defenseman. He plays big minutes as a shutdown defender and on the penalty killing unit but has more offensive upside and will only get bigger and stronger. He needs to improve his puck moving and offensive game.

27. (NR) Gabriel Dumont, C, 6.5C
Dumont is similar type to Gallagher with less offensive potential but plays a more physical game. He doesn't back down but needs to improve his overall game this season to keep playing with the Canadiens’ organization.

28. (NR)* Erik Nystrom, LW, 6.5C
Nystrom could be higher up on this list and his rating. He has a chance of playing for Sweden in the WJC Tournament this year. He has good offensive upside and makes things happen almost every time he's on the ice. Hope to see him at the WJC to determine where he really fits but believe he might be higher up in the ratings.

29. (NR) Olivier Archambault, LW 6.5C dropped from 7.0D
He needs to bring a better attitude towards work ethic and using his teammates. He has to improve his defensive game or he might not receive an entry level contract by the end of this year. Just because he's Quebec- born doesn't mean he's automatically going to get the next step with the Canadiens. He will need to earn it because he won't make it on raw talent alone.

30. (21) Magnus Nygren, D, 6.5C
He needs a lot of overall defensive improvement but has an outstanding shot from the point and more of a puck moving, power play specialists at this point. If he can't improve his defensive game then he could be released similar to John Westin at the June 2013 deadline.

31. (NR) Ian Schultz, RW, 6.0D
Schultz improved a lot this past year but needs to take the next step. He will only get to the NHL with hard work, better skating, some offensive skills and playing a really physical game.

32. (NR) Colin Sullivan, D, 6.5C
Sullivan will start his freshman season at the NCAA level for Boston College and we will get a really good look at how good a skater and what kind of defensive game he possesses. The big defender will have four year of development at B.C so it's too early to tell where he really fits on this list.

33. (NR) Peter Delmas, G, 6.5C
He's better than Mayer and should be the Bulldogs back-up this season behind Desjardins. It takes time to develop a young goalie so he needs to learn behind a good veteran and up his skill level against better players in the AHL.

34. (NR) Philippe Lefebvre, LW, 6.5D
He's a good two-way player but need to bring more offense and more physicality to his game. If he doesn't improve out of training camp them he might find himself in the ECHL to improve his offensive game.

35. (NR) Alain Berger, RW, 6.5D from 7.0D
He seems like a younger Blunden but this was only his rookie season in the AHL so let's see if he progresses in his development as a possible power forward. Berger has a really good shot just doesn't use it enough and needs to widen his skating stance and get more knee flex over the toes of his skates. He's just too upright to generate any power, balance or speed which is normal for a tall man. Berger could see time in the ECHL to help regain his confidence in scoring.

36. (NR) Maxim Trunev, RW, 6.5D from 7.0D
He doesn't seem to be very interested in playing in N.A.as he signed a three year contract to play for Lokomotiv Yaroslavl of the KHL. He will get the opportunity to prove himself and improve his overall game on the new team being re-built after the tragic plane crash last September. It is highly unlikely that the Russian will be coming to the NHL any time soon.

37. (NR) Robert Mayer, G, 6.0C
Mayer has consistency problems and needs to put it together right out of training camp or could end up as the odd man out in Hamilton. He might see time in the ECHL.

38. (NR) Dustin Walsh, C, 6.0D
Walsh needs to stay healthy for the whole year and show his offensive game at the NCAA level. He could find himself without a contract after finishing school.

39. (NR) Michael Cichy, C, 6.0D
He has two years to show his offensive game that the Canadiens show when they drafted him. The transfer to WMU might help with Murray as his coach because he needs to improve his work ethic and prove that he made the right decision leaving UND.

40. (NR) Joe Stejskal, D, 5.5C
Stejskal struggled in his rookie AHL season and never show his physical defensive style. You can be a minus 15 rating if you don't have an offensive game and supposed to be a shutdown defensive defender. He could find himself in the ECHL or in the stands if he doesn't improve his overall game this season.

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 09:06 PM
  #7
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
I'd definitely switch Dumont and Avtsin. Also, really hoping Nash can regain his form from before he got injured. He's a solid defenceman if he's healthy.

DogsFan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 09:49 PM
  #8
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,336
vCash: 50
Good job overall but I think a few of the ratings are too high.

Joonas Nattinen 7.0D
Alain Berger 7.0D
Brendon Nash 6.5C
Greg Pateryn 6.5C
Magnus Nygren 6.5C
Colin Sullivan 6.5C
Philippe Lefebvre 6.5D


I think it should be somewhat relative to their fellow prospects or else it seems kinda clustered (especially the D where Bennett isn't differentiated from Nash or Pateryn). I'm not sure Nattinen will become top 6 players even if he pans out (that's IMO though). I'd have it:

Joonas Nattinen 6.5C
Alain Berger 6.0F
Brendon Nash 6.0C
Greg Pateryn 6.0C
Magnus Nygren 6.5D
Colin Sullivan 6.5D
Philippe Lefebvre 6.0F

I'd make Palushaj to a 6.5B since he seems more like a 2nd/3rd line tweener and has half a season under his belt.

Watsatheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 09:56 PM
  #9
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,091
vCash: 500
It's a heck of a crapshoot to rank prospects but I don't think Galchenyuk should have a C.

poetryinmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 10:03 PM
  #10
David Thicke
Hockey's Future Staff
 
David Thicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
It's a heck of a crapshoot to rank prospects but I don't think Galchenyuk should have a C.
Why? What should his rating be? Didn't play much last year so difficult to place him higher and don't believe he's lower. His rating could be changed by the next Top 20 list.

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 10:06 PM
  #11
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,091
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Thicke View Post
Why? What should his rating be? Didn't play much last year so difficult to place him higher and don't believe he's lower. His rating could be changed by the next Top 20 list.
I'm just nitpicking. It wasn't so much a "you've ranked him wrong" but a "you had no choice and I get it but he's a pretty safe bet to reach his potential imo" disagreement.

poetryinmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 10:07 PM
  #12
David Thicke
Hockey's Future Staff
 
David Thicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
I'd definitely switch Dumont and Avtsin. Also, really hoping Nash can regain his form from before he got injured. He's a solid defenceman if he's healthy.
I want to but Avtsin has so much unrealized offensive potential compared to Dumont. I love Dumont attitude and passion just wish Avtsin could play with that kind of emotion but it's just not his character. The Russian could end up going to the KHL if it doesn't work out in N.A. I am not convinced that he will make here and that's why I dropped him off the Top 20 list.

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 10:12 PM
  #13
David Thicke
Hockey's Future Staff
 
David Thicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
I'm just nitpicking. It wasn't so much a "you've ranked him wrong" but a "you had no choice and I get it but he's a pretty safe bet to reach his potential imo" disagreement.
It's okay, nitpicking is allowed and always helpful when presented with your reasons. I think he should reach his potential too IMO but if he were to say injure the knee again would you be so sure of his making it. There one thing I have learned about prospects is that there are no sure bets outside of generation talents, Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin etc.

Thanks for at least reading the article.

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 10:15 PM
  #14
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,091
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Thicke View Post
It's okay, nitpicking is allowed and always helpful when presented with your reasons. I think he should reach his potential too IMO but if he were to say injure the knee again would you be so sure of his making it. There one thing I have learned about prospects is that there are no sure bets outside of generation talents, Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin etc.

Thanks for at least reading the article.
You did a really great job with the prospects rankings, I agree with the order. The top 7 is precisely how I would have done it.

Cheers.

poetryinmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 10:23 PM
  #15
HABS2DCUP
Registered User
 
HABS2DCUP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 634
vCash: 500
Our left wing depth is quite weak...

HABS2DCUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 10:33 PM
  #16
David Thicke
Hockey's Future Staff
 
David Thicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Good job overall but I think a few of the ratings are too high.

Joonas Nattinen 7.0D
Alain Berger 7.0D
Brendon Nash 6.5C
Greg Pateryn 6.5C
Magnus Nygren 6.5C
Colin Sullivan 6.5C
Philippe Lefebvre 6.5D


I think it should be somewhat relative to their fellow prospects or else it seems kinda clustered (especially the D where Bennett isn't differentiated from Nash or Pateryn). I'm not sure Nattinen will become top 6 players even if he pans out (that's IMO though). I'd have it:

Joonas Nattinen 6.5C
Alain Berger 6.0F
Brendon Nash 6.0C
Greg Pateryn 6.0C
Magnus Nygren 6.5D
Colin Sullivan 6.5D
Philippe Lefebvre 6.0F

I'd make Palushaj to a 6.5B since he seems more like a 2nd/3rd line tweener and has half a season under his belt.
Berger was dropped from a 7.0D as it doesn't look like his junior level offensive game will translate to the pro-level. Some of the other will be coming down by the next Top 20 list depending on their development. Some times the light bulb goes on in the prospect's head and he put it all together and other times poof darkness!

Palushaj 6.5B or 7.0C pretty much the same but I am not sure he will actually make the NHL playing for the Canadiens. You never know what's going to happen, it's just a guess.

The biggest problem with defensemen is, what's more important to you personally? Is it the offensive or defensive side of the game? You ideally want a mix of players with both but it's difficult to find them. Bennett can ultimately be rated higher than Nash, Pateryn because he has better offensive potential but his defensive play is suspect compared to the other two so right now they look equal. It's possible that Nash and Pateryn end up as 6.0B where Bennett could develop into 7.0 or even 7.5B if he puts it all together but that's the big IF. It's hard to make a defensive defenseman more offensive minded but it's easy to make an offensive defender just stay back more and pick his open spots better and concentrate more of the defenisve side to his game. Ex. Gorges isn't going to become more offensive but PK can improve more defensively while still being able to bring offense.

I hope that explains a little more my way of thinking when I choose their ratings and rankings.

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 10:39 PM
  #17
David Thicke
Hockey's Future Staff
 
David Thicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsead View Post
It's kind of ridiculous to see Hudon and Bozon with the same rating.... Bozon is clearly a way better prospect.
Depends on how you look at it. Bozon is a sniper, natural goal scorer but isn't as physical or as hard working as Hudon. Bozon could end up being a one-trick pony, just a scorer who can't do other things then if he doesn't score at the pro-level, he doesn't have any other aspects to his game to play in the NHL. Hudon is good all-round player but it's his size that dropped his draft selection not his skill level.

How do you see them and why?

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 10:55 PM
  #18
David Thicke
Hockey's Future Staff
 
David Thicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcat1 View Post
This isn't directly related to the top 20 list itself. It has to do with the ratings of the prospects in the system, especially the wingers.

RIGHT WING PROSPECTS

1. Sebastian Collberg 8.0 D
2. Danny Kristo 7.5 C
3. Brendan Gallagher 7.5 C
4. Aaron Palushaj 7.0 C
5. Patrick Holland 7.0 C
6. Steve Quailer 7.0 D
7. Alexander Avtsin 7.0 D
8. Alain Berger 7.0 D
9. Maxim Trunev 7.0 D
10. Ian Schultz 6.0 D


LEFT WING PROSPECTS

1. Charles Hudon 7.5 D
2. Tim Bozon 7.5 D
3. Mark MacMillan 7.0 D
4. Olivier Archambault 7.0 D
5. Philippe Lefebvre 6.5 D
6. Blake Geoffrion 6.0 B
7. John Westin 6.0 D


What's with all the 'D' probabilities? The ratings are almost self-contradictory. My goodness, out of 17 prospects, 12 of them are rated 'D' in terms of probabilities. That's a whole lot of prospects who are 'unlikely' to reach their potential. That's a whole lot of potential second liners who won't even make it to NHL.

Since, according to the numerical ratings, a prospect with a potential rating o. f 7 and up could become at least a second line, a top six player. So, in this list, we see nine prospects who could become top six players yet are unlikely to make it to that level. They are also categorized as being, more likely, 'Top minor league' players.

The reason I say this is that there's no way skill players like Collberg, Quailer, Avtsin, Hudon, Bozon, MacMillan or Archambeault will fit on a fourth line. A third line, maybe for some of them but even that is disputable.

It's kind of discouraging.
Don't be discouraged. Gallagher was a 7.5D when he was drafted so their development is up to the prospect and how much passion, desire and work ethic they have in them to make the NHL. The Habs prospects have taken a big jump in talent and next year you will probably see Bergevin draft more physical or bigger players to round out the depth of the team.

You are right about some prospects who have offensive talent but no physical game or other aspects to fall back on then they are boom or bust. There are a group of prospect who just won't make it because it's first or second line or out of the NHL.

You have to remember that these are kids who can mature into good NHL players or never make it all because their potential peaked at College or Junior or even minor pro-levels. That's why teams draft players each year, just hoping to get better than two picks out of their seven who can play in the NHL. It's always been a crap shoot.

Thanks for read the article!

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 11:02 PM
  #19
David Thicke
Hockey's Future Staff
 
David Thicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HABS2DCUP View Post
Our left wing depth is quite weak...
It's better than it was at this time last year. The goalie depth is probably the worst of the whole team. We are lucky that we have Price because we don't have any young goalie prospects other than Delmas and I am not sure he's more than a back-up at best. desjardins isn't considered a prospect because he's over 25 years old. The habs have time to find some raw talented and long term goaltender prospects in the next couple of drafts.

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 11:05 PM
  #20
David Thicke
Hockey's Future Staff
 
David Thicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
You did a really great job with the prospects rankings, I agree with the order. The top 7 is precisely how I would have done it.

Cheers.
Thank you! We could have ten people do the top 20 list and we would all have some differences, it's just the way we see it. Glass half full or empty, offense or defense is better! There will be more changes by the next top 20 list.

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 11:56 PM
  #21
MooseOllini
BobBarker
 
MooseOllini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Portugal
Posts: 3,686
vCash: 500
Gally is our best rated talent with 8.5 since Price's 9.0

MooseOllini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-11-2012, 06:12 AM
  #22
Vasculio
Booya !
 
Vasculio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: La Tuque
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,300
vCash: 500
Nice ratings, follows what most of us did when we rated them not too long ago. Good job !

Vasculio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-11-2012, 10:15 AM
  #23
DAChampion
Registered User
 
DAChampion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Canberra, Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 6,582
vCash: 500
Gabriel Dumont is ranked 27th, but the management actually likes him, he got to play 3 games this year.

I think his internal ranking is probably higher than 27th.

DAChampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-11-2012, 10:35 AM
  #24
feds91
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 580
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBarker View Post
Gally is our best rated talent with 8.5 since Price's 9.0
what were subban, max pac and ryan mcdonagh's ratings? just curious.

feds91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-11-2012, 10:40 AM
  #25
otto bond
Registered User
 
otto bond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,858
vCash: 500
Really nice read....what a prospect pool we had and now have due to the 2012 picks.

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.