HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Senators Podcasts

Old
01-29-2012, 04:36 AM
Bilbo Baggins

vCash: 500
Senators Podcasts

Hi guys. I am hoping that someone can give me some info on Senators podcasts. I know of one, which is apparently shutting down after this season. Surely a team as exciting to watch as the senators should have several podcasts.

Living out here on the coast, I am always looking for more info, and discussion on the team. Don't get me wrong. I love these forums, but a lively podcast discussion (argument) is always fun as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 04:48 AM
Pietraneglo222
WwWwW

The Pierre McGuire podcast on team1200 is really great.

Pietraneglo222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 08:47 PM
Bilbo Baggins

Thanks. I will check that one out.

Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 02:10 AM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
I used to listen to Sens Underground http://www.sensunderground.com/ I used to email them and call in and stuff but I fell out of it.

MainDotC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 09:15 AM
HappyDude
Fire Cameron

The 6th sens is the only one I listen too although its fairly sporadic. They offer a real analytical look at the players and the team and have great guests. The sens underground is complete garbage, they guys on there are so terrible, they sound so stupid and never have anything insightful to say. Don't listen to it. Its embarrassing. If you want to hear a podcast of 3 uninformed drunks go ahead.

HappyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 12:20 PM
Madskillz65

I used to listen to Sens Underground when I first got into the whole podcast thing, then I realized they don't know ****. They are just average random fans that don't have anything to say that matters. And the one idiot just makes noises and screeches.

Madskillz65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 04:23 PM
trashmouth12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madskillz65 View Post
I used to listen to Sens Underground when I first got into the whole podcast thing, then I realized they don't know ****. They are just average random fans that don't have anything to say that matters. And the one idiot just makes noises and screeches.
Sounds like TGOR

trashmouth12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 11:50 PM
Mysterion

Really guys? Give Sens Underground a little credit. They've been covering the team for almost 8 seasons... offer rather long podcasts (which is a positive for people who need to kill time) and still have a solid pulse on the team. Also a pretty good following far as I know. They're also retiring their show after this season, with nobody but The 6thSens to take their place. The 6thSens podcast is actually very good, but as is mentioned above do not release shows quite as regularly.

You can get the Ottawa postgame show, nhl power hour and pierre podcast here http://team1200.com/podcasts/default.asp

The NHL Hour and Hockey Central at Noon are both decent, as well.

Mysterion is offline   Reply With Quote