HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The HF Ottawa Senators Bazaar

Old
01-31-2012, 11:25 AM
Romans12_12

vCash: 500
The HF Ottawa Senators Bazaar

So I been noticing more frequent posts with people selling Sens related stuff like jerseys and such. I am sure we all have a bunch of Sens collectible things that we may be interested in trading/selling if there was a market for it.

I am wondering if 1) there was an interest to have a thread where us sens board users could post Sens related items up for sale/bids for other Sens fans to check it and 2) if the mods would allow us to do that.

It might be nice to keep one thread where all these things can be posted, plus I am sure all of us would be interest in snagging some cool/unique sens stuff if the price/trade was right. I certainly would both like to see what kind of stuff other people have, as well as a few things I myself have that I am looking to "hand off" before I move out of state in a couple months.

What do you guys think?

Romans12_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 11:44 AM
kellmuff96

Good topic

I'm looking to get one of those ASG lanyards that had the ticket holder. Also looking for one of those Alfie 'heads' that they were giving out at the ASG. I'm making a scrapbook of the ASG and want to include both in it. Send me a PM if you might be willing to part with those for a few bucks.

Cheers

kellmuff96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Madskillz65

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellmuff96 View Post
Good topic

I'm looking to get one of those ASG lanyards that had the ticket holder. Also looking for one of those Alfie 'heads' that they were giving out at the ASG. I'm making a scrapbook of the ASG and want to include both in it. Send me a PM if you might be willing to part with those for a few bucks.

Cheers
Alfie heads?

Madskillz65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 12:14 PM
ChocolateLeclaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madskillz65 View Post
Alfie heads?
Before the game, Scotiabank (the actual bank, not the arena..though it was arena staff handing them out...now I'm confused...) handed out cutouts of players' heads on a stick that you could hold over your face. They had about 150 of each of the main stars of the game.

I got two Datsyuks...he is not a handsome man.

ChocolateLeclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 12:18 PM
Romans12_12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateLeclaire View Post
Before the game, Scotiabank (the actual bank, not the arena..though it was arena staff handing them out...now I'm confused...) handed out cutouts of players' heads on a stick that you could hold over your face. They had about 150 of each of the main stars of the game.
Wow. That is pretty cool. I want an Alfie one now too! Anyone have extras they are willing to part with for some compensation?

Romans12_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2012, 08:46 PM
RonTextall

Send a message via Skype™ to RonTextall
Quote:
Good topic

Cheers
They had ASG lanyards on the wall behind the cash at SBP yesterday.

RonTextall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2012, 08:49 PM
hockeyalltheway
Let's win it all -MR

vCash: 50
I have an Iginla head and a Spezza head from that collection. Would love a Lundqvist and/or Thomas head, too.

02-02-2012, 05:43 PM
kellmuff96

again I ask. Anyone have an extra one of those Alfie 'heads' from the ASG? Or the ASG ticket lanyard?

kellmuff96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2012, 05:58 PM
KA BLAMO

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyalltheway View Post
I have an Iginla head and a Spezza head from that collection. Would love a Lundqvist and/or Thomas head, too.
Noticed that this guy on ebay (see link below) is selling both Thomas and Lundqvist ones for $8 each. Why anyone would pay $8 for one of these is beyond me, but here's the link:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2012-NHL-ALL-...item4cfe22be94

KA BLAMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Inkling
"Let's win it all"

Quote:
again I ask. Anyone have an extra one of those Alfie 'heads' from the ASG? Or the ASG ticket lanyard?
I saw lanyards (for ASG tickets) at both the Sens Store at SBP, and Pro Hockey Life in Kanata today.

I got a Spezza, Giroux, Iggy and Sedin head. I didn't see Alfie heads anywhere. That was a pretty cool promotion I have to say.

Inkling is offline   Reply With Quote