HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs vs Senators||Feb.4th 2012||7pm ET, CBC RDS|| @ ACC 2.0

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-02-2012, 12:46 AM
  #1
TML4eva*
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,677
vCash: 500
Leafs vs Senators||Feb.4th 2012||7pm ET, CBC RDS|| @ ACC 2.0

Lets win this and push the sens out of the playoff spot.

TML4eva* is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 12:47 AM
  #2
SeenSchenn2
Have Faith GLG
 
SeenSchenn2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Thornhill, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,684
vCash: 500
Huuuge game.

2 pts back of them and we have 2 less played I think?

They play Friday vs the Isles too.

GLG!

SeenSchenn2 is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 12:49 AM
  #3
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,623
vCash: 500
if we win this it would be a GREAT chance for us to solidify our playoff spot.

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 12:51 AM
  #4
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,623
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenSchenn2 View Post
Huuuge game.

2 pts back of them and we have 2 less played I think?

They play Friday vs the Isles too.

GLG!
yes we have two games at hand, problem is they are playing a night before they play us and that still doesn't stop them...so i hope we can win this time without any trouble.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 12:54 AM
  #5
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,623
vCash: 500
also with a bit of a break from saturday wonder if theres a trade?

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 12:54 AM
  #6
LeafsandSharksfan
Founder of NGA
 
LeafsandSharksfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,947
vCash: 500
Two points in regulation. Needs to happen.

LeafsandSharksfan is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 01:03 AM
  #7
KlaxicoBurress
Registered User
 
KlaxicoBurress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 70
vCash: 500
this game is in ottawa, not ACC.

first line NEEDS to step the **** up

KlaxicoBurress is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 01:04 AM
  #8
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,623
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlaxicoBurress View Post
this game is in ottawa, not ACC.
when we play in ottawa, it is ACC 2.0.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 01:09 AM
  #9
TML4eva*
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,677
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlaxicoBurress View Post
this game is in ottawa, not ACC.

first line NEEDS to step the **** up
Yeah i know, thats why whenever leafs play at scotiabank half of them are leafs fan so we call it ACC 2.0.

TML4eva* is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 01:12 AM
  #10
TheLeastOfTheBunch
Registered User
 
TheLeastOfTheBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 31,511
vCash: 50
Good chance for the Kessel line to snap out of their current funks.

TheLeastOfTheBunch is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 01:14 AM
  #11
KlaxicoBurress
Registered User
 
KlaxicoBurress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 70
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazem Kadri View Post
Yeah i know, thats why whenever leafs play at scotiabank half of them are leafs fan so we call it ACC 2.0.
whoops! pardon me then gentlemen...carry on

KlaxicoBurress is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 01:15 AM
  #12
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,623
vCash: 500
i really hope the first line wakes up, kessel also has a good record against htem so it should be a good place for them to bust the slump.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 01:17 AM
  #13
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,623
vCash: 500
also would love it if the thirdl ine did anything for freaks sake.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 01:36 AM
  #14
TheArchitect*
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto/Waterloo
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,414
vCash: 500
We need to actually beat this ****** team.

They are not as good as their record, and we always seem to **** the bed against them (or they're allowed to ride Reimer like a bull and score).

TheArchitect* is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 01:57 AM
  #15
binop7
Registered User
 
binop7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,971
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeastOfTheBunch View Post
Good chance for the Kessel line to snap out of their current funks.
I think getzlaf would snap them right out

binop7 is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 05:46 AM
  #16
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,623
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by binop7 View Post
I think getzlaf would snap them right out
will he be a leaf by then i doubt it man

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 06:00 AM
  #17
Saul Goodman
Attorney at law
 
Saul Goodman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,559
vCash: 500
perfect time for kessel/lupul to get going again. what better way to repay those ottawa fans for all their booing last weekend. kessel loves scoring against the sens and the two teams seem to really dislike eachother in general.

i'm hoping for a early blowout. the sens have been trending downward like we all expected and those sens fans need to be knocked down a peg in the worst way. if the sens lose again tomorow we can catch them in the standings with a win here. i know it's cliche but this game is a must win.

Saul Goodman is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 06:11 AM
  #18
crump
~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
 
crump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ontariariario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,046
vCash: 274
Hopefully Alfy and the boys had their "Highlight" of the season at the ASG. Shows where his priorities lie.

Wonder if Reimer goes back in?

Anyway, time for some outragous predictions.

Armstrong will be a pest all night and troll Spezza into a fight....well... gloves-on cat paw fight.
Go Leafs Go chants will be louder than the Phaneuf boos.
Connolly will score the winning goal
Reimer steals the net back with another shutout.


How many shutouts do the leafs have in their last 10 games?
edit...actually 4 in the last 11 games.

crump is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 06:14 AM
  #19
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,623
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crump View Post
Hopefully Alfy and the boys had their "Highlight" of the season at the ASG. Shows where his priorities lie.

Wonder if Reimer goes back in?

Anyway, time for some outragous predictions.

Armstrong will be a pest all night and troll Spezza into a fight....well... gloves-on cat paw fight.
Go Leafs Go chants will be louder than the Phaneuf boos.
Connolly will score the winning goal
Reimer steals the net back with another shutout.


How many shutouts do the leafs have in their last 10 games?
I dont think the sens fan will be here in this game as much they were in the ASG, so it should be back to ASG 2.0.

I hope armstrong slowly crawls back into that third line as he recovers and brings more cycle work in the bottom six forward group.

It has to be reimer that's starting as he has earned and it would also be a confident booster for the kid really. Not to mention he also played very well against the sens last year so I am assuming the records are better from reimer than gustavsson against them.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 06:17 AM
  #20
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,623
vCash: 500
oh wow i actually checked it out but I was incorrect.
Reimer's Career Against Ottawa:
GPW-L-OTLSV%GAASO
53-1-1.9172.171
Gustavsson's Career Against Ottawa:
GPW-L-OTLSV%GAASO
52-3-0.9291.980

Statistically gustavsson has the edge on reimer regarding starting in the battle of ontario.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 07:21 AM
  #21
NigelTufnel
Registered User
 
NigelTufnel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,272
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
I dont think the sens fan will be here in this game as much they were in the ASG, so it should be back to ASG 2.0.

I hope armstrong slowly crawls back into that third line as he recovers and brings more cycle work in the bottom six forward group.

It has to be reimer that's starting as he has earned and it would also be a confident booster for the kid really. Not to mention he also played very well against the sens last year so I am assuming the records are better from reimer than gustavsson against them.
I actually really liked that line with Stecks, Brown, and Armstrong. They were so tough to contain.

Just play that line as the third and the leftovers line (conolly, lombardi, crabb) as the fourth.

NigelTufnel is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 08:04 AM
  #22
Darylman
Registered User
 
Darylman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
oh wow i actually checked it out but I was incorrect.
Reimer's Career Against Ottawa:
GPW-L-OTLSV%GAASO
53-1-1.9172.171
Gustavsson's Career Against Ottawa:
GPW-L-OTLSV%GAASO
52-3-0.9291.980

Statistically gustavsson has the edge on reimer regarding starting in the battle of ontario.
Uhhh No. That's not what that says.

Darylman is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 08:09 AM
  #23
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,623
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelTufnel View Post
I actually really liked that line with Stecks, Brown, and Armstrong. They were so tough to contain.

Just play that line as the third and the leftovers line (conolly, lombardi, crabb) as the fourth.
Agreed, the connolly line was just brutal last night, i rather play steks line over those three. I swear to god watching them was painful.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 08:11 AM
  #24
James Duthie
Kadri is 3 Hunna
 
James Duthie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,409
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
oh wow i actually checked it out but I was incorrect.
Reimer's Career Against Ottawa:
GPW-L-OTLSV%GAASO
53-1-1.9172.171
Gustavsson's Career Against Ottawa:
GPW-L-OTLSV%GAASO
52-3-0.9291.980

Statistically gustavsson has the edge on reimer regarding starting in the battle of ontario.
Are you sure........? It looks like Reimer is better...

James Duthie is offline  
Old
02-02-2012, 08:13 AM
  #25
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,623
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylman View Post
Uhhh No. That's not what that says.
IF you mean more wins for reims sure but, gustavsson has been solid against the sens as well, more better performance

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.