HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I saw Jim McCrossin today

Old
12-10-2012, 05:52 PM
BWAVgal
Clever comment here

vCash: 176
I saw Jim McCrossin today

I was taking my dad to the docs at Jeff and he was walking across the parking lot when I recognized him. Nice guy. He either said hopefully we'll have a season in a little while or we aren't going to have a season for a while. I was helping my dad in the car and the radio was going so it was hard to hear him.

BWAVgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAVgal View Post
I was taking my dad to the docs at Jeff and he was walking across the parking lot when I recognized him. Nice guy. He either said hopefully we'll have a season in a little while or we aren't going to have a season for a while. I was helping my dad in the car and the radio was going so it was hard to hear him.
I want to be the first to thank you for either alerting us of an NHL season shortly or warning us of no NHL hockey for quite a while... I'll use that insider info to update my planer.

But seriously... Thursday afternoon I finally got around to dropping my Giroux Winter Classic jersey off at the Voorhees Skate Zone to have a Keystone A sewn on... as I was driving in front of the entrance door to get to the far end of the lot, I saw a hairy dude with his hair tied up wearing an orange t-shirt and shorts moseying in front of me to go inside... Rather than speed up to get by before he got near me I politely stopped to let him cross... He smiled and waived thanks. I parked and entered and inside I saw him stopped by a few young boys who he chatted with and allowed them to take Cell-Phone pictures with him. He was his usual friendly self.

Of course it was Hartnell... I was happy to see him wearing Flyers gear which I don't believe was inside out. I assume he was going to use the facilities that he paid for using.

... I miss NHL hockey. <sigh>

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote