HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2/4/12 - 7:00PM EDT - Florida vs Tampa Bay

Closed Thread

Old
02-05-2012, 10:42 AM
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks

vCash: 500
Don't forget the ticky tack hooking call with 3 minutes left. Bad reffing is bad reffing.

Old
02-05-2012, 10:57 AM
DangleDoppler

WOW, clearly Florida has never played Carolina or Boston where it seems like every other shift a player is diving or pretending to get hit in the face with the stick or embellishing calls...One play when you're down 2 goals and you think it cost you the game? Seriously?!?

Get used to it Fla if you plan on making the playoffs because teams are going to be doing that kind of crap to you game in and game out...You must not watch much hockey if you think that's the dirtiest/classless thing you've ever seen...

I'll admit it was pretty classless, and had I been the other teams fan base I'd be livid too. However, I wouldn't point to that one play as the be all end all of the game...

For the record, when it all played out it I thought it was a hook straight up...Then they showed the replay and I laughed and stood and applauded...We've had this done to us soo much, and we get so many BS "Downie Calls" that get us a man short just BC of Downie's Rep... I think we deserve a break or two when it comes to certain plays...

By no means do I condone it, but I'm not gonna roast Moore or any of the team for "trying" to win games...They're doing their best to keep their heads above water, and that's all I can ask for as a fan...obvious quitting would be the worst thing in my mind ever.

Old
02-05-2012, 01:05 PM
LetsNotUseNames

http://www.nhl.com/ice/m_recap.htm?id=2011020774
Quote:
"Hedman had a monster game," Boucher said. "Blocking shots, hitting guys, being the first on the puck, separating guys from the puck and skating up the ice with it. He's turning into a monster."
If I had the graphics skills I'd go with a Hedman transforming into Frankenstein avatar and change my user name to Hedmanstein...

But I don't.

Closed Thread