HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

Panthers and Lightning game this Saturday, who's going??

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-29-2012, 05:04 PM
  #1
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,042
vCash: 500
Panthers and Lightning game this Saturday, who's going??

P-Rock, Rattrick, Beezer (I think), FlaPantherPunk (he and P-Rock's wives), and myself are all going to the game this Saturday, who's going?

Several South Florida Panther fans are going to be sitting in Section 128, which is in the corner. Seats on Stubhub in that section are going for $49, we need to act on it ASAP. Let's go support the boys.

http://www.stubhub.com/tampa-bay-lig...-2012-1122842/

__________________
So you're saying there's a chance!
Laus723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 05:18 PM
  #2
Panthers Rock
Moderator
Slumpin' Like A Soph
 
Panthers Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Winter Springs, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 5,534
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Panthers Rock
Yeah we can't wait to go and I hope more join us. The more the merrier. Also I will not be making that GDT Here's hoping some rats can be thrown on the ice (though I don't have any)!

__________________

Florida Panthers: 2014 NHL Entry Draft Lottery...Winners?
Panthers Rock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 06:03 PM
  #3
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,042
vCash: 500
Gonna see if I can pick some up. We'll have to see if we can carpool, and sit as close as possible.

Laus723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 06:16 PM
  #4
a99tobe
Registered User
 
a99tobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 170
vCash: 500
I'll be there with a few co-workers from the Panthers. Winnipeg at home, then off to Tampa, then back home for the Super Bowl. Good weekend.

a99tobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 06:18 PM
  #5
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by a99tobe View Post
I'll be there with a few co-workers from the Panthers. Winnipeg at home, then off to Tampa, then back home for the Super Bowl. Good weekend.
Nice! We'll have to meet up at some point.

Laus723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 07:56 PM
  #6
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Orlando, Florida
Country: Brazil
Posts: 6,348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
P-Rock, Rattrick, Beezer (I think), FlaPantherPunk (he and P-Rock's wives), and myself are all going to the game this Saturday, who's going?

Several South Florida Panther fans are going to be sitting in Section 128, which is in the corner. Seats on Stubhub in that section are going for $49, we need to act on it ASAP. Let's go support the boys.

http://www.stubhub.com/tampa-bay-lig...-2012-1122842/
I might go, depending if it's ok with the wife(because we have a superbowl party to get ready but she be fine).

Beezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 08:03 PM
  #7
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Orlando, Florida
Country: Brazil
Posts: 6,348
vCash: 500
Gonna see if she wants to go too, but she gets up early(2am) for work so not sure she'll want to go.

Beezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 08:15 PM
  #8
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon
 
PanthersHockey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UF & Boca Raton
Country: United States
Posts: 5,488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
P-Rock, Rattrick, Beezer (I think), FlaPantherPunk (he and P-Rock's wives), and myself are all going to the game this Saturday, who's going?

Several South Florida Panther fans are going to be sitting in Section 128, which is in the corner. Seats on Stubhub in that section are going for $49, we need to act on it ASAP. Let's go support the boys.

http://www.stubhub.com/tampa-bay-lig...-2012-1122842/
Hey laus I'll def be there on Saturday night. Driving down from UF with a couple of other friends. I don't know if they would pay 50 for the ticket though(college budget)

Definitely would like to hang out with you guys pre or post game

PanthersHockey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 08:21 PM
  #9
gizmo12688
Registered User
 
gizmo12688's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 5,373
vCash: 50
Gotta work that night

gizmo12688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 08:58 PM
  #10
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthersflames1 View Post
Hey laus I'll def be there on Saturday night. Driving down from UF with a couple of other friends. I don't know if they would pay 50 for the ticket though(college budget)

Definitely would like to hang out with you guys pre or post game
Haha, been there, that's cool. Rat and I scalped for $20 the last time they were there, not too bad, just high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo12688 View Post
Gotta work that night
lol, get sick!

Laus723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 09:17 PM
  #11
Panthers Rock
Moderator
Slumpin' Like A Soph
 
Panthers Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Winter Springs, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 5,534
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Panthers Rock
Tickets for myself, Punk and our wives are purchased. Row J in section 128! Can't wait till Saturday! See you guys there.

Panthers Rock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 09:31 PM
  #12
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,042
vCash: 500
Rattrick can't go, he'll be down South already.

Laus723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2012, 09:34 PM
  #13
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come
 
FlaPnthrsPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Coconut Creek, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,459
vCash: 500
This will be my first ever game in enemy territory, so I'm just as much nervous as excited, but it should be great! As many of you as possible, come support the boys with us and hopefully see a Panthers win!!!

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 10:35 AM
  #14
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Orlando, Florida
Country: Brazil
Posts: 6,348
vCash: 500
Ok, I'm definately going. U guys want to try and all go together? Anyone have a big car?

Beezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 10:38 AM
  #15
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Orlando, Florida
Country: Brazil
Posts: 6,348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
This will be my first ever game in enemy territory, so I'm just as much nervous as excited, but it should be great! As many of you as possible, come support the boys with us and hopefully see a Panthers win!!!
It's not that bad(usually). Just don't go after the mascot if he sprays silly string on u!

Beezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 10:59 AM
  #16
AwesomePanthers
Go Quacks!
 
AwesomePanthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Country: Norway
Posts: 8,615
vCash: 500
I'm with you in spirit. Can't go for obvious reasons

AwesomePanthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 10:59 AM
  #17
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,042
vCash: 500
Got tickets for Beezer and I, sitting in 128, row F. Not the biggest fan of being in the corner, but it's still not bad. Several other Panther fans will be in that area.

C'mon fellas, lets get to the game! (Looking at your Adam Graves!)

Laus723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 11:00 AM
  #18
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomePanthers View Post
I'm with you in spirit. Can't go for obvious reasons
Man, make the trek, I'll kick in a hundred bucks! lol.

Laus723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 12:15 PM
  #19
Holy Jokinen
Registered User
 
Holy Jokinen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa/Boca
Country: United States
Posts: 2,818
vCash: 500
I'm gonna see if i work on saturday. If not, i'll buy tickets ASAP. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Holy Jokinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 12:23 PM
  #20
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,024
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Got tickets for Beezer and I, sitting in 128, row F. Not the biggest fan of being in the corner, but it's still not bad. Several other Panther fans will be in that area.

C'mon fellas, lets get to the game! (Looking at your Adam Graves!)
So jealous, but would cost me my marriage (hmm... JK!!!!) With you in spirit!!!!

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 12:28 PM
  #21
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come
 
FlaPnthrsPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Coconut Creek, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
It's not that bad(usually). Just don't go after the mascot if he sprays silly string on u!
like I said in that thread, I expect to get hasseled as Lightning fans would at the BAC. Fans just have to take it respectfully. P-Rock, I, and our wives aren't going back to the Orlando area until Sunday afternoon, so carpooling wouldn't work with us unfortunately. But, yeah definitely we should all meet up before or after the game or during intermissions. Glad we're all sitting in the same section. It's going to be awesome!

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 12:36 PM
  #22
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon
 
PanthersHockey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UF & Boca Raton
Country: United States
Posts: 5,488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
like I said in that thread, I expect to get hasseled as Lightning fans would at the BAC. Fans just have to take it respectfully. P-Rock, I, and our wives aren't going back to the Orlando area until Sunday afternoon, so carpooling wouldn't work with us unfortunately. But, yeah definitely we should all meet up before or after the game or during intermissions. Glad we're all sitting in the same section. It's going to be awesome!
i generally dislike going to away panther games becuase i cant scream like i do at the BAC. I hate when opposing fans do it at our stadium and plus i dont feel like getting into fights with opposing fans. But when youre going in a group its much better and much less noticeable.

PanthersHockey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 01:03 PM
  #23
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,024
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthersflames1 View Post
i generally dislike going to away panther games becuase i cant scream like i do at the BAC. I hate when opposing fans do it at our stadium and plus i dont feel like getting into fights with opposing fans. But when youre going in a group its much better and much less noticeable.
I go, and I try to act like a guest in someone elses house. I introduce my self to the fans around me. I clap for good plays on both sides.

Having said that, if I get hassled beyond that, they get the New yawker...

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 01:32 PM
  #24
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Jokinen View Post
I'm gonna see if i work on saturday. If not, i'll buy tickets ASAP. Looking forward to meeting you guys!
You guys really need to learn how to get sick! Cough, cough, wheeze, cough, cough. Would be good to meet up with ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
So jealous, but would cost me my marriage (hmm... JK!!!!) With you in spirit!!!!
lol, we'll catch up at some point man.

Laus723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2012, 03:40 PM
  #25
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Orlando, Florida
Country: Brazil
Posts: 6,348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Jokinen View Post
I'm gonna see if i work on saturday. If not, i'll buy tickets ASAP. Looking forward to meeting you guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
You guys really need to learn how to get sick! Cough, cough, wheeze, cough, cough. Would be good to meet up with ya.
Yeah, really! Comon' HJ when are you gonna get a chance to meet so many of us at the same time. I'm sure you haven't wasted all your call sicks, the year just started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
like I said in that thread, I expect to get hasseled as Lightning fans would at the BAC. Fans just have to take it respectfully. P-Rock, I, and our wives aren't going back to the Orlando area until Sunday afternoon, so carpooling wouldn't work with us unfortunately. But, yeah definitely we should all meet up before or after the game or during intermissions. Glad we're all sitting in the same section. It's going to be awesome!
yeah, I usually clap at good plays from both sides and cheer after Panther goals but not rudely. TB fans are usually pretty nice, but one of the times Laus and I were there, there were 2 fans who were getting so bad(obvious idiots) that even the other TB fans around us got on their case and they left after the 2nd period. Was pretty funny actually.

Beezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.