Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

In Montreal - seeing a Blainville-Boisbriand Armada game

Old
02-15-2012, 12:10 PM
SkateLikeTheWind

vCash: 500
In Montreal - seeing a Blainville-Boisbriand Armada game

Hi folks,

I'll be spending next weekend in Montreal and I am planning on checking out the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada game on Friday night (2/24).

Their website appears to be a French only site and google does not seem to be able to translate it.

For those familiar with the team: would I be able to purchase tickets on game night at the arena? Do they usually sell out Friday home games? Which seating area will give me the best bang for my buck? Seat recommendations? Anything else a New Yorker should know before attending the game?

Go Armada!

SkateLikeTheWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2012, 11:25 AM
BLBarmada

Sit in the blue, it's a solid seat, you can buy them on their website, the areas entirely French.

BLBarmada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Taoiseach
Go Hull Go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkateLikeTheWind View Post
For those familiar with the team: would I be able to purchase tickets on game night at the arena?
We bought tickets to a game earlier this season the day before the game. Suffice it to say, we didn't get the greatest seats.

Do you or someone in your party have a credit card? If so, I would suggest buying tickets over the phone soon, and picking them up at will call. You have to navigate the maze to get to an actual person, but the number prompt system has an English option. If I remember correctly, pressing 11 (rather than 1) when it asked me if I was calling about the Armada got me to a real person more quickly.

I had a more difficult time getting tickets in Rouyn-Noranda, but a much easier time getting tickets in Val-d'Or. I'm also an Anglo-monoglot, so if I can get tickets, so can you.

Quote:
Which seating area will give me the best bang for my buck? Seat recommendations?
Here's a link to the Seating Chart. We sat in section 118, and they weren't very good seats. If I had the choice, I'd sit in one of the blue sections, or else section 106 or 112.

The Armada warm up down at the section 100/118 end, and then shoot at that net in the first and third periods. I would have strongly preferred to sit at the other end.

Quote:
Go Armada!
Gag! Why would you cheer for them over Chicoutimi?

Taoiseach is offline   Reply With Quote