HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

uniform combos when the flyers play the rangers

Old
02-11-2012, 07:01 PM
2minutes4slashing

vCash: 500
uniform combos when the flyers play the rangers

Sort of a meaningless and unimportant thing I've noticed and kind of kept track of.. but in the 5 games that the Rangers and Flyers have played the two teams have combined for 5 different uniform mix n match's ...

game 1 at MSG.. NY wore the 3rd old school navy blue sweaters and Philly wore the road whites

game 2 at MSG NY wore their regular home blue sweaters and Philly wore the road whites

game 3 at Citizens Bank Bark,obviously Philly wore the ugly burnt pumpkin pie orangey-brown-black Winter Classics and NY wore their ok looking winter classic cream whites with the shield

game 4 at MSG , NY wore their ok looking Winter Classic cream whites with the shield and Philly wore their regular home orange creamsicle sweaters

game 5 at Wells Fargo today, Philly wore the ugly burnt pumpkin pie orangey-brown-black Winter Classics and NY wore their regular bland looking road white sweaters ...

i think they best combo the two teams can wear was in game 2 at msg philly;s regular whites and NY's regular home blue's .. and amazingly enough my pea brain can remember back to last season that they never one time comnbined at MSG for that look, each game the Flyers played last year NY either wore white at home or the darker 3rd blues that say nwe york down them...

ok rant over... guess this is better then me picking on Matt Carle or Bryz

2minutes4slashing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2012, 01:26 PM
bp spec

vCash: 50
I agree on that our WC-jerseys aren't that great. But my biggest issue with the WC-outfit is the stripes on the sides of the pants. They aren't even the same color as the jerseys..

But I think that our regular home Orange/White and the away White/Orange are great! And I've noticed that I'm one of the few that loves the name plates too.

bp spec is offline   Reply With Quote