HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wild VS Jackets 7:00 Nationwide Arena

Old
02-08-2012, 10:45 AM
cbjgirl
Just thinking

vCash: 500
To me, Carter looked good last night - very mobile. I wonder if the time off due to the shoulder actually allowed his foot to heal more as well.

cbjgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2012, 01:42 PM
blahblah

Anyone else get the feeling that the team finally bottomed out? Starting to get this feeling that we've stabilized. I don't think it will make a huge difference in record, at least enough to put us in any danger of moving out of the bottom 2, but it seems like the team is finally starting to relax and just play.

blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Speedy Sanderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
Anyone else get the feeling that the team finally bottomed out? Starting to get this feeling that we've stabilized. I don't think it will make a huge difference in record, at least enough to put us in any danger of moving out of the bottom 2, but it seems like the team is finally starting to relax and just play.
I get that feeling as well. I'm sure there a few players who are a bit anxious waiting out the upcoming trade deadline, but the Jackets should be loose, they are so far out of contention, the pressure's not really there at all. I also wonder if Richards has created a little bit different atmosphere that some players (Brassard) have responded to. I'll be really curious to see how the team plays after the deadline and there are some new faces here, maybe even Atkinson, Calvert, etc.

Speedy Sanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
A bit, but I've gotten that impression before earlier in this season and so I'm hesitating to lean on it.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2012, 04:09 PM
CBJCougar

Quote:
I'm neither happy nor upset. Just in shock. I certainly don't mind having him back, but this isn't typical by any stretch. Prospal has no reason to show this team any loyalty.
I'm am tickled pink! There are plenty of reasons for him to abandon the ship and not look back. Maybe he found a reason to stay? Maybe he is one of those noble men who aren't afraid to tackle the demons? Maybe he sees hope!! Maybe he has found a home.

If the answers to any of the above are yes, then I will love him forever and ever.

CBJCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJCougar View Post
I'm am tickled pink! There are plenty of reasons for him to abandon the ship and not look back. Maybe he found a reason to stay? Maybe he is one of those noble men who aren't afraid to tackle the demons? Maybe he sees hope!! Maybe he has found a home.

If the answers to any of the above are yes, then I will love him forever and ever.
Given some of his followup comments, I think several of the above can be answered with a "yes", and I'm already loving him forever and ever.

Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2012, 04:54 PM
CBJCougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post
Given some of his followup comments, I think several of the above can be answered with a "yes", and I'm already loving him forever and ever.
Haven't been home long enough to see his follow up comments. Thanks for the heads up. I will check those out!!

CBJCougar is offline   Reply With Quote