HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Tim Thomas

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-09-2012, 11:48 AM
  #1
TOML
Registered User
 
TOML's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Walnut Grove
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,494
vCash: 500
Tim Thomas

Media hype or not, I for one am not buying all this facebook/team disrupting stuff that is being pulled over our heads. (First off, where was all this 'activism' last season, or any other season before?) imho It's a strategic ploy made up to justify the trading of huge playoff hero Tim Thomas as soon as his NTC is lifted. This will be rid of Thomas' contract and usher in the Rask era in Boston.

$3mil salary for a $5mil contract. Not bad for a Vezina Winner (and future president. jk)


So what will the the return for Tim Thomas when he becomes available this July 1st?

Will he end up in Chicago? TO? Columbus? What would they or any other team have to give up? Just wondering.

(An old rumour was Thomas for Stalberg. And while Stalberg is having a good season, i don't think he's the kind of player that lands you a proven Vezina-calibre goaltender.)


TOML

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

TOML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 11:56 AM
  #2
Scurr
Registered User
 
Scurr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Whalley
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,574
vCash: 500
I love a good conspiracy theory

Hard to say what the market would be for Timmy. I don't think Columbus or Tampa would give up a lot for one year of Thomas.

I doubt Boston would trade him in the East anyway.

Chicago makes sense but would they give up a lot for him? I can't see them giving up a better roster player than Stalberg. They might give up more in picks and prospects.

I just can't see anyone giving up a lot for a late thirties goalie with one season left on their contract, even someone as good as Thomas. Boston keeps him.

Scurr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 12:41 PM
  #3
Habitant le colon
Registered User
 
Habitant le colon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,054
vCash: 500
what about : bag of puck and a delegacy from the white house to support bruins !!

Habitant le colon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 12:56 PM
  #4
Dr Danglefest
Vindication
 
Dr Danglefest's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beantown
Country: United States
Posts: 2,407
vCash: 500
Good read but I don't think the return will be worth trading him so I see him staying

Dr Danglefest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:02 PM
  #5
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger
 
MasterDecoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beijing
Posts: 12,387
vCash: 500
a bag of glen beck memorabilia

MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:16 PM
  #6
dredeye
BJ Elitist/Hipster
 
dredeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,188
vCash: 500
You realize the facebook thing was brought up by a paper in Vancouver and no one else even made a mild comment about it. Nice attempt at some random conspiracy theory though. He could be traded in the off season for all we know but if he is it will have nothing to do with not going to the white house or a post he made on his facebook page.

dredeye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:25 PM
  #7
Zrinski
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 830
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
a bag of glen beck memorabilia
No team wants that cancer, you're stuck with him.

Zrinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:26 PM
  #8
NYVanfan
Registered User
 
NYVanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 6,188
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
You realize the facebook thing was brought up by a paper in Vancouver and no one else even made a mild comment about it. Nice attempt at some random conspiracy theory though. He could be traded in the off season for all we know but if he is it will have nothing to do with not going to the white house or a post he made on his facebook page.
nice try blaming it on the vancouver (shocker)
try googling tim thomas facebook and you'll find a dozen links, mostly boston sources
nobody in vancouver gives a rats you know what how and when he wishes to profess his questionable views

NYVanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:31 PM
  #9
Alberta_OReilly_Fan
Bruin fan since 1975
 
Alberta_OReilly_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Edmonton Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,470
vCash: 500
boston went so far as to tell thomas agent to shop him last summer so they were ready to go with rask then... of course thomas went out and won the vezina taking the team to the cup

now the stuff happens with the white house... but on top of that continues to be the age/cap... knowing that rask wants to get his career going and will want the starter job asap...

personally, i think it could be that rask gets traded and we try to resign thomas and worry about the goalie of the future in the future cause our team is in win now mold. it honestly doesnt make a ton of sense to deal a guy that just won 2 out of 3 vezina awards when he is showing absolutely no signs of falling off the face of the earth anytime soon. this is a guy with remarkable fight in him who waited till his 30's to ever make it to the nhl himself. he hasnt had 15 years of earning money like most guys have.

i think that being 'wanted' is important to thomas though... and if for some reason, the b's management doesnt want him then im sure he will be willing to move on. he moved on about 10 times or so in his career to keep it going... dragging his family even to other countries just to keep it going...

so, i have no inside info on this situation. thomas seems to be popular with his teammates to me when i see the interactions, but i cant swear he is. maybe there is some fire behind the smoke with this latest speculation of a trade?

i seriously doubt kpd is much of an authority on inside trade speculation though... he has a long history in boston of wishing people out of town that he personally doesnt like. he led the charge to ship out thornton and kessel. he made so many comments about lecavalier coming to town and domenic moore too. as a 'writer' he is a good read able to put together a compelling article, but as a trade speculation guy he has been totally out in left field everytime i ever seen any of his suggestions.

being in the hof though... he gets given more credibility then i get... so if he likes stalberg now then i suppose it counts as a legit 'rumor'

the truth is... that goalies never have much value in the trade market... and high paid vets have even less then that.

if thomas was a position player that was an allstar then hed be worth lottery picks and prized prospects if dealt but he is a goalie. unless the gm on the other side of the trade is a complete moron, then thomas isnt going to fetch back anything close to that.

possible trade partners seem to be tampa, chicago, and i will throw toronto into the mix too. other then that the list gets short of who might take on an old goalie making this much cap hit and give up anything of value in the process.

of the three teams... boston has the best relationship with toronto so im thinking that burke might jump on this opporunity if it really does become a reality. after all, he keeps saying again and again and again that he wants to make a move that would give his team a chance to get through a round this year

who would increase those chances more then thomas would?

toronto has two young goalies that both seem to be lower level starters or higher level backups as far as their talent goes. boston will need a guy like that if they trade thomas. so one of them can be put in the package... then the question is what pick or prospect would complete the trade?

maybe cody franson? maybe a future first round pick? maybe a recent pick like biggs? maybe the return of boston's second rounder from this year and a kid like crabb?

i am afraid that if thomas does get moved... boston would be lucky to do better then this for return. my vote is to keep him and then resign him. if any goalie has to get moved, i suggest we shop rask instead. theres a better chance we get something good for rask considering what the idiot in colorado just gave up for an affordable kid goalie and all the crazy stupid rumors ciculating schnieder and bernier.

if rask hit the market there would probably be 10-12 teams that would make a serious kicking of the tires to pick him up. everyone wants a cheap good goalie of the future these days and the vets like nabokov and turco and gigure and company are lucky to get any job at all even if they do still put up good results when called upon just as frequently as the 'kids' do

Alberta_OReilly_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:32 PM
  #10
NYVanfan
Registered User
 
NYVanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 6,188
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta_OReilly_Fan View Post
boston went so far as to tell thomas agent to shop him last summer so they were ready to go with rask then... of course thomas went out and won the vezina taking the team to the cup

now the stuff happens with the white house... but on top of that continues to be the age/cap... knowing that rask wants to get his career going and will want the starter job asap...

personally, i think it could be that rask gets traded and we try to resign thomas and worry about the goalie of the future in the future cause our team is in win now mold. it honestly doesnt make a ton of sense to deal a guy that just won 2 out of 3 vezina awards when he is showing absolutely no signs of falling off the face of the earth anytime soon. this is a guy with remarkable fight in him who waited till his 30's to ever make it to the nhl himself. he hasnt had 15 years of earning money like most guys have.

i think that being 'wanted' is important to thomas though... and if for some reason, the b's management doesnt want him then im sure he will be willing to move on. he moved on about 10 times or so in his career to keep it going... dragging his family even to other countries just to keep it going...

so, i have no inside info on this situation. thomas seems to be popular with his teammates to me when i see the interactions, but i cant swear he is. maybe there is some fire behind the smoke with this latest speculation of a trade?

i seriously doubt kpd is much of an authority on inside trade speculation though... he has a long history in boston of wishing people out of town that he personally doesnt like. he led the charge to ship out thornton and kessel. he made so many comments about lecavalier coming to town and domenic moore too. as a 'writer' he is a good read able to put together a compelling article, but as a trade speculation guy he has been totally out in left field everytime i ever seen any of his suggestions.

being in the hof though... he gets given more credibility then i get... so if he likes stalberg now then i suppose it counts as a legit 'rumor'

the truth is... that goalies never have much value in the trade market... and high paid vets have even less then that.

if thomas was a position player that was an allstar then hed be worth lottery picks and prized prospects if dealt but he is a goalie. unless the gm on the other side of the trade is a complete moron, then thomas isnt going to fetch back anything close to that.

possible trade partners seem to be tampa, chicago, and i will throw toronto into the mix too. other then that the list gets short of who might take on an old goalie making this much cap hit and give up anything of value in the process.

of the three teams... boston has the best relationship with toronto so im thinking that burke might jump on this opporunity if it really does become a reality. after all, he keeps saying again and again and again that he wants to make a move that would give his team a chance to get through a round this year

who would increase those chances more then thomas would?

toronto has two young goalies that both seem to be lower level starters or higher level backups as far as their talent goes. boston will need a guy like that if they trade thomas. so one of them can be put in the package... then the question is what pick or prospect would complete the trade?

maybe cody franson? maybe a future first round pick? maybe a recent pick like biggs? maybe the return of boston's second rounder from this year and a kid like crabb?

i am afraid that if thomas does get moved... boston would be lucky to do better then this for return. my vote is to keep him and then resign him. if any goalie has to get moved, i suggest we shop rask instead. theres a better chance we get something good for rask considering what the idiot in colorado just gave up for an affordable kid goalie and all the crazy stupid rumors ciculating schnieder and bernier.

if rask hit the market there would probably be 10-12 teams that would make a serious kicking of the tires to pick him up. everyone wants a cheap good goalie of the future these days and the vets like nabokov and turco and gigure and company are lucky to get any job at all even if they do still put up good results when called upon just as frequently as the 'kids' do
xxxxx


Last edited by NYVanfan: 02-09-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: delete
NYVanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:53 PM
  #11
Alberta_OReilly_Fan
Bruin fan since 1975
 
Alberta_OReilly_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Edmonton Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYVanfan View Post
nice try blaming it on the vancouver (shocker)
try googling tim thomas facebook and you'll find a dozen links, mostly boston sources
nobody in vancouver gives a rats you know what how and when he wishes to profess his questionable views
trust me vancouver is OBSESSED HUGE with boston and this story DOMINATED vancover media and talk shows for days

i listen to a few hours of vancouver sports talk each day when i can stomach it cause the shows in toronto suck in the afternoon and the ones in edmonton suck late morning and after the lunch show too...

sadly calgary sports talk isnt available from my tv and im too lazy to stream online so get stuck with vancouver talk each day from 1-2 est and again after 4est unless i decide to do nhl today instead. then at nights i dont mind dan russell so listen alot to him too... he isnt a freak like the guys on the other station though and doesnt actually OBSESS on all things boston like they do

the papers do though... and most the call in fans do...

they used to do the same stuff for chicago.

its just how vancover media/fan base work and its how their team works too... the players reveal this in their comments to interviews... the gm and coach do...

its just how the entire organization and everything associated with it act... i suppose though they got a good team so they probably should be happier.

i know im very happy with my bruins. i listen to toronto/edmonton/vancouver talk shows all day long cause i love any/all hockey talk but i dont obsess over any of these teams. im a bruin fan. i only obsess over my own team

sadly though boston media isnt any better then the media in other cities... and we have idiots in our media too... and some of them have overreacted to this thomas story themselves. some of them even seem to have an invested interest in it and seem to have run personal agendas in the past to run other bruin superstars out of town.

but whatever... i hope boston doesnt make a stupid trade with thomas over something as stupid as whether or not he has political views he believes in.

america is supposed to be a land of political freedom where citizens are asked to participate in the democratic process. thats the whole freaking principal the country was built upon

Alberta_OReilly_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:56 PM
  #12
Scurr
Registered User
 
Scurr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Whalley
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,574
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta_OReilly_Fan View Post
if rask hit the market there would probably be 10-12 teams that would make a serious kicking of the tires to pick him up. everyone wants a cheap good goalie of the future these days and the vets like nabokov and turco and gigure and company are lucky to get any job at all even if they do still put up good results when called upon just as frequently as the 'kids' do
You make a lot of good points but I don't think this is an idea market to dangle Rask in. With Bernier and Schneider already being shopped (I think?) it doesn't look like the ideal spot to deal a guy as talented as Rask. I think it's already a problem for the Kings and Canucks having two really good young goalie prospects available. Rask would be the best of the bunch for sure but supply might exceed demand in that scenario.

On a side note, is Rask eligible for an offer sheet this offseason? That would certainly change the landscape if he decided he was tired of waiting for a starting job.

Scurr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:59 PM
  #13
Fire Julien
Registered User
 
Fire Julien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bergen
Country: Norway
Posts: 20,250
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scurr View Post
You make a lot of good points but I don't think this is an idea market to dangle Rask in. With Bernier and Schneider already being shopped (I think?) it doesn't look like the ideal spot to deal a guy as talented as Rask. I think it's already a problem for the Kings and Canucks having two really good young goalie prospects available. Rask would be the best of the bunch for sure but supply might exceed demand in that scenario.

On a side note, is Rask eligible for an offer sheet this offseason? That would certainly change the landscape if he decided he was tired of waiting for a starting job.
We have plenty of space to match offer sheets.

Fire Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:59 PM
  #14
Marlo Stanfield
My Name Is My Name
 
Marlo Stanfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 2,970
vCash: 50
Move him to a Canadian team, lets see how he likes the Canadian government

Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 02:01 PM
  #15
Scurr
Registered User
 
Scurr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Whalley
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,574
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta_OReilly_Fan View Post
trust me vancouver is OBSESSED HUGE with boston and this story DOMINATED vancover media and talk shows for days
That's funny, I didn't hear it even mentioned today, other than a joke or two and it just broke yesterday. I didn't even find out about it from local media, I read it here. The whitehouse snub got a days worth of play but I assume it did everywhere? Heck, it was even on national sports news in the states, rare for hockey to be there at all.

Scurr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 02:02 PM
  #16
NYVanfan
Registered User
 
NYVanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 6,188
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta_OReilly_Fan View Post
trust me vancouver is OBSESSED HUGE with boston and this story DOMINATED vancover media and talk shows for days

i listen to a few hours of vancouver sports talk each day when i can stomach it cause the shows in toronto suck in the afternoon and the ones in edmonton suck late morning and after the lunch show too...

sadly calgary sports talk isnt available from my tv and im too lazy to stream online so get stuck with vancouver talk each day from 1-2 est and again after 4est unless i decide to do nhl today instead. then at nights i dont mind dan russell so listen alot to him too... he isnt a freak like the guys on the other station though and doesnt actually OBSESS on all things boston like they do

the papers do though... and most the call in fans do...

they used to do the same stuff for chicago.

its just how vancover media/fan base work and its how their team works too... the players reveal this in their comments to interviews... the gm and coach do...

its just how the entire organization and everything associated with it act... i suppose though they got a good team so they probably should be happier.

i know im very happy with my bruins. i listen to toronto/edmonton/vancouver talk shows all day long cause i love any/all hockey talk but i dont obsess over any of these teams. im a bruin fan. i only obsess over my own team

sadly though boston media isnt any better then the media in other cities... and we have idiots in our media too... and some of them have overreacted to this thomas story themselves. some of them even seem to have an invested interest in it and seem to have run personal agendas in the past to run other bruin superstars out of town.

but whatever... i hope boston doesnt make a stupid trade with thomas over something as stupid as whether or not he has political views he believes in.

america is supposed to be a land of political freedom where citizens are asked to participate in the democratic process. thats the whole freaking principal the country was built upon
whatever
you're the bruin fan listening to hours of canuck radio ...
don't really know what to tell you

fact is this was not "brought up by a paper in Vancouver and no one else even made a mild comment about it." All that other stuff you're suggesting is not fact, and I dont care to get into it.

NYVanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 02:03 PM
  #17
Alberta_OReilly_Fan
Bruin fan since 1975
 
Alberta_OReilly_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Edmonton Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scurr View Post
You make a lot of good points but I don't think this is an idea market to dangle Rask in. With Bernier and Schneider already being shopped (I think?) it doesn't look like the ideal spot to deal a guy as talented as Rask. I think it's already a problem for the Kings and Canucks having two really good young goalie prospects available. Rask would be the best of the bunch for sure but supply might exceed demand in that scenario.

On a side note, is Rask eligible for an offer sheet this offseason? That would certainly change the landscape if he decided he was tired of waiting for a starting job.
if rask did sign and the comp was less then 2 firsts... id have to match and then id be forced to deal thomas... its not an ideal situation. i hope we will avoid that problem and act proactively to get rask signed before our hands get forced

Alberta_OReilly_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 02:13 PM
  #18
Alberta_OReilly_Fan
Bruin fan since 1975
 
Alberta_OReilly_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Edmonton Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYVanfan View Post
whatever
you're the bruin fan listening to hours of canuck radio ...
don't really know what to tell you

fact is this was not "brought up by a paper in Vancouver and no one else even made a mild comment about it." All that other stuff you're suggesting is not fact, and I dont care to get into it.
the funny thing was... listened to the canucks lunch that day... and the hosts kept saying how sick and tired they were talking about boston... how they didnt want to talk about boston one more time

they said it again... and again


then again and again

and then they said they hate talking about boston... and how there are other things to talk about

then said it again and again

i didnt find the show very informative... other then i learnt how little vancouver media cares about what goes on in boston. they talked non stop for the whole hour about it just to prove it

Alberta_OReilly_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 02:44 PM
  #19
Hopeless Unbeliever
Registered User
 
Hopeless Unbeliever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 199
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta_OReilly_Fan View Post
trust me vancouver is OBSESSED HUGE with boston and this story DOMINATED vancover media and talk shows for days

i listen to a few hours of vancouver sports talk each day when i can stomach it cause the shows in toronto suck in the afternoon and the ones in edmonton suck late morning and after the lunch show too...

sadly calgary sports talk isnt available from my tv and im too lazy to stream online so get stuck with vancouver talk each day from 1-2 est and again after 4est unless i decide to do nhl today instead. then at nights i dont mind dan russell so listen alot to him too... he isnt a freak like the guys on the other station though and doesnt actually OBSESS on all things boston like they do
You do this every day?

Hopeless Unbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 05:02 PM
  #20
crazyforhockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,857
vCash: 500
goalie ? goalie ?................I thought Tim Thomas was Right Wing

crazyforhockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 05:19 PM
  #21
chilly98
Registered User
 
chilly98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 681
vCash: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta_OReilly_Fan View Post
the funny thing was... listened to the canucks lunch that day... and the hosts kept saying how sick and tired they were talking about boston... how they didnt want to talk about boston one more time

they said it again... and again


then again and again

and then they said they hate talking about boston... and how there are other things to talk about

then said it again and again

i didnt find the show very informative... other then i learnt how little vancouver media cares about what goes on in boston. they talked non stop for the whole hour about it just to prove it
They really don't talk about boston as much as your saying they do

chilly98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 05:49 PM
  #22
BruinsNeedaRussian
Registered User
 
BruinsNeedaRussian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,008
vCash: 500
Won't be moved.

TOML

BruinsNeedaRussian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 05:56 PM
  #23
PearJuice*
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,109
vCash: 500
Rask is not an elite goalie. He is nothing special.

Boston would be nuts to choose Rask over Thomas. Timmy is a generational talent. He has lots of fuel left in the tank. Who cares about his political views?

PearJuice* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 06:32 PM
  #24
7even
Moderator
Deus Ex Machina
 
7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Georgia
Country: United States
Posts: 9,059
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PearJuice View Post
Rask is not an elite goalie. He is nothing special.

Boston would be nuts to choose Rask over Thomas. Timmy is a generational talent. He has lots of fuel left in the tank. Who cares about his political views?
A .931SV% as a 22 year old just begs to disagree.

7even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 07:02 PM
  #25
dredeye
BJ Elitist/Hipster
 
dredeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,188
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYVanfan View Post
nice try blaming it on the vancouver (shocker)
try googling tim thomas facebook and you'll find a dozen links, mostly boston sources
nobody in vancouver gives a rats you know what how and when he wishes to profess his questionable views
original article came out of Vancouver from what I understand.

dredeye is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.