HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Phoenix Coyotes
Notices

Coyotes Ownership Thread: "DOAN'T ASK DOAN'T TELL""

Closed Thread

Old
03-29-2012, 03:15 AM
Kimahri

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kimahri
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk View Post
"Doan't Stop Believing"
I vote this.

Reminds me of leaving the Joe after game 2 versus Detroit last year. haha. Stupid Detroit

Old
03-29-2012, 04:23 AM
Gwyddbwyll

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotesreign View Post
Every Canadian I ever met in person was as nice as could be; polite, respectful, sober, good natured, encouraging... of course, full disclosure, I haven't met them all but the ones I have met have been friendly, and were people I was glad to meet.
I kinda think of a Canadian hockey fan as similar to a British soccer fan. Not bad people but both tend to have off-putting xenophobic "its our game, not yours" attitudes.

Old
03-29-2012, 08:05 AM
Whileee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwyddbwyll View Post
I kinda think of a Canadian hockey fan as similar to a British soccer fan. Not bad people but both tend to have off-putting xenophobic "its our game, not yours" attitudes.
Canadian hockey fans are like fans in Phoenix, or anywhere else. They crave the opportunity to watch the game played at the highest level. They don't like hearing that their city is not as worthy of hosting an NHL team as other cities.

Old
03-29-2012, 08:36 AM
PhoPhan

This seems like a good time to lock this one up since we're nearing the limit anyway. Let's see how long we can go next time without veering off into the same stupid off-topic argument again.

Closed Thread