Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

the day Yeo sank the Wild

Old
02-11-2012, 10:47 PM
forthewild

vCash: 500
the day Yeo sank the Wild

at this point we all know what Zidlicky did, we all know that he pulled a cheap gutless ass face of a ***** move to go out and seek the beat writer and complain about his lack of play.

and we all know what Yeo wanted to do with the Wild, character, work ethic yada ****ing yada.

so 4 games ago when wild were 3-1-0 and stoner went down with injury. at that very moment Yeo had to decide who to put in and here were the two options on the roster

Lundin-not the best year, scratched a **** tone, but never whines to the media about it

Zidz-awful this year, ****ing cursed like a black cat under a ****ing ladder, SNITCHED ONT HE ****ING TEAM AND MADE IT ABOUT HIM SELF OVER THE WHOLE ****ING TEAM

so who does general yeo take to replace stoner? yes he picked zidz, since he put him back in wild lost 2-1(so) 3-1 5-2 3-1 two of those are to the worst ****ing team it the league and also in 3 games they looked like **** for extended periods of time where before zidz they looked competitive and like the wild who lead the nhl.

to me putting in a ****ing piece of prehistoric yellow bellied gutless ass faced snitching pile of amphibious **** was the wrong move.

ZIDLICKY SHOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN WILD LINEUP AGAIN AFTER WHAT HE SAID EVER ****ING AGAIN BUT HE DID.

WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU SENDING ABOUT CHARACTER WHEN YOU DO THAT?

HERE IS THE MESSAGE

UNHAPPY? GO ****ING TALK TO RUSSO ABOUT IT

forthewild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Minnesota
Global Moderator
L'Étoile du Nord

vCash: 1136
wut.

Minnesota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 10:50 PM
usernam*
#TeamSuccess

I understand we're mad, but come on. We knew this team probably wasn't going to make the playoffs this year. We knew we weren't going to stay on top of any league, conference or division. Manage your expectations.

usernam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 10:53 PM
forthewild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns4Norris View Post
I understand we're mad, but come on. We knew this team probably wasn't going to make the playoffs this year. We knew we weren't going to stay on top of any league, conference or division. Manage your expectations.
when a guy making the most of any dman on our roster and is arguably our most skilled blue liner in the lineup we've won 2 ****ing games.

those 4 games with him sitting wild 3pp goals only game with no pp goal was 1-0 at colorado.

since he came back to lineup? 0

dude should never have been put into the lineup again, Yeo who talked about character send a loud message

actions > words

Yeo even said Zanon earned his way back to lineup with his work in practice.

Old
RxDangles19

As unhappy as I am with the Wild right now, it is ludicrous to say that this is on Yeo for the team free falling. Who else is he supposed to put in?! With injuries all over the place and the replacements either worse or on the same level as the current defenders, he has little choice. He called out the team and hoped for some sort of positive, energetic response. The team was buzzing tonight but still was downright atrocious in finishing. I am just as big of a Wild fan as the rest of you and don't like seeing Z in the lineup anymore but we have exhausted all options.

And what is with all the cursing? Its not going to make it any better.

RxDangles19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
NHL1674
Whatever...

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by forthewild View Post
at this point we all know what Zidlicky did, we all know that he pulled a cheap gutless ass face of a ***** move to go out and seek the beat writer and complain about his lack of play.

and we all know what Yeo wanted to do with the Wild, character, work ethic yada ****ing yada.

so 4 games ago when wild were 3-1-0 and stoner went down with injury. at that very moment Yeo had to decide who to put in and here were the two options on the roster

Lundin-not the best year, scratched a **** tone, but never whines to the media about it

Zidz-awful this year, ****ing cursed like a black cat under a ****ing ladder, SNITCHED ONT HE ****ING TEAM AND MADE IT ABOUT HIM SELF OVER THE WHOLE ****ING TEAM

so who does general yeo take to replace stoner? yes he picked zidz, since he put him back in wild lost 2-1(so) 3-1 5-2 3-1 two of those are to the worst ****ing team it the league and also in 3 games they looked like **** for extended periods of time where before zidz they looked competitive and like the wild who lead the nhl.

to me putting in a ****ing piece of prehistoric yellow bellied gutless ass faced snitching pile of amphibious **** was the wrong move.

ZIDLICKY SHOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN WILD LINEUP AGAIN AFTER WHAT HE SAID EVER ****ING AGAIN BUT HE DID.

WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU SENDING ABOUT CHARACTER WHEN YOU DO THAT?

HERE IS THE MESSAGE

UNHAPPY? GO ****ING TALK TO RUSSO ABOUT IT
To be honest, I'm surprised that Zid tracked Russo down and took the quick, initial shot. I would have pictured him hesitating or passing his thoughts (in a note) to someone else to give to Russo.

NHL1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 10:54 PM
usernam*
#TeamSuccess

I understand your hate for Zidlicky, I agree with you. However, happy Zidlicky has a much higher trade value than angry Zidlicky.

usernam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 10:58 PM
WildisLaw
Just win, baby

Team is trash. Besides Koivu, Heatley....nobody gives a ****.

WildisLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Northland Wild Man
Finnesotans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns4Norris View Post
I understand your hate for Zidlicky, I agree with you. However, happy Zidlicky has a much higher trade value than angry Zidlicky.
Zid had better be gone at the end of the month. That's all I'm going to say.

Northland Wild Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Avder
Global Moderator
Michael Bay Mode GO!

OP has a point. I could understand putting him in for one game to up his trade value a little, but that game should have been against the Jackets, not Dallas.

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 11:03 PM
saywut

Oh so the scapegoat scratch is still the scapegoat when he's in the line-up, outplaying the rest of our D.

saywut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 11:03 PM
forthewild

guys you can't sit here and tell the team, media, fans that we are building character then the 1st chance you have you put a guy who displayed he has none to this team and think all is good and well.

sorry yeo was at a pinnacle, he chose to go with zidz and there is about 8dman in the organization who should see ice before dman.

you don't respond to this behavior, yeo did and team heard the message, just think the 4 games before wild played with hart, emotion now not so much.

Old
02-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Fel 96
JFC

Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Whoa, I understand we're mad and all but can we chill out a bit please?

And yeah, Zidlicky has been horrible overall this season. Don't think we will see him with the Wild in a month.

Last edited by Fel 96: 02-11-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 11:04 PM
forthewild

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywut View Post
Oh so the scapegoat scratch is still the scapegoat when he's in the line-up, outplaying the rest of our D.
zidz is only outplaying the fat guy sitting 10 rows back chugging his 5th bud, and thats because he's on his 5th bud.

he isn't outplaying anyone on D, his is supposed to generate offense no? he brings nothing to our team at all... expect the curse

Old
02-11-2012, 11:05 PM
NHL1674
Whatever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northland Wild Man View Post
Zid had better be gone at the end of the month. That's all I'm going to say.
Yeah, but that means we need to find somebody else gullible enough to take him.

NHL1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 11:06 PM
saywut

Quote:
zidz is only outplaying the fat guy sitting 10 rows back chugging his 5th bud, and thats because he's on his 5th bud.

he isn't outplaying anyone on D, his is supposed to generate offense no? he brings nothing to our team at all... expect the curse
Weird I saw him generate offense tonight, I saw him get an assist, even if it was a cheap one. What did Lundin do? Turnovers and a -1.

saywut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 11:10 PM
WildisLaw
Just win, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
Whoa, I understand we're mad and all but can we chill out a bit please?

And yeah, Zidlicky has been horrible this season. Don't think we will see him with the Wild in a month.
I seriously do not want to see any of these players on the team in a month. Trade every damn thing.

Old
02-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Casper
30 goal grinder

zids played well tonight. He has had a terrible year but he is a good player.

Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 11:11 PM
rynryn
Progress to the Mean

this is karma for scapegoating Staubitz. Special Olympics curse.

rynryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 11:13 PM
rynryn
Progress to the Mean

yeah, Zid wasn't the problem tonight. i hate zidlicky. but he was at least useful a few times out there in the offensive zone.

rynryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Pepsi12pac

Quote:

Sounds like maybe you've had a couple too many tonight. Take your rage and have yourself a nap or something.

Zidlicki wasn't the problem tonight as many have said.

Pepsi12pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 11:28 PM
forthewild

this isn't about tonight, this team has not played well since he came back the work ethic just isn't there.

my point is when he went to russo he should have not been allowed to play for us again, putting him in sent a message to the rest of the team its ok to not work for your ice time.

Old
02-11-2012, 11:29 PM
WildisLaw
Just win, baby

Wild better team than Bluejackets, lose twice.....therefore Yeo should be fired. Should have hired Laviolette or Hitch, guys who are demanding of their players and since they've won cups players respect them. Fletch is on the verge of a firing too. If I'm Leipold, I'm pissed right now. Fletch chose not to completely rebuild, what this team really ******* needed and he should be fired after this year. Get somebody in here to completely rebuild this team.

Old
02-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Fel 96
JFC

Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildisLaw View Post
Wild better team than Bluejackets, lose twice.....therefore Yeo should be fired. Should have hired Laviolette or Hitch, guys who are demanding of their players and since they've won cups players respect them. Fletch is on the verge of a firing too. If I'm Leipold, I'm pissed right now. Fletch chose not to completely rebuild, what this team really ******* needed and he should be fired after this year. Get somebody in here to completely rebuild this team.
You can't be serious.

Oh my God.

Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Avder
Global Moderator
Michael Bay Mode GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildisLaw View Post
Yeo isnt the problem here. The players who wont ****ing listen to him are.

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote