HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2/14/12 - 7:00PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

Closed Thread

Old
02-15-2012, 02:07 AM
LightningStrikes

vCash: 500
Just like in 2009/10: Here's hoping for Stammer to get the Rocket Richard and for a top-5 pick.

Old
02-15-2012, 02:12 AM
The Latvian
#rooster #classless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius Brian Lawton View Post
St. Louis is a respected forward in the league that hasn't thrown mitts in his career, Neil is a jackass that runs his mouth a lot. Big difference champ.
So Neil shouldn't stand up for a top player on his team just because the other guy is well respected?

Neil wasn't going to fight him. He gave him a shove, face wash. Whatever it was, Marty has been the victim of it before. He didn't jump him. Stop acting like he did. It's a scrum.

Im finding a lot of these posts ironic. It probably isnt my place to give my opinion but Chris Neil standing up for his teammate is the mentality of a team. Something that has contributed to the success of Ottawa. The lack of team unity maybe a reason( one of several) why Tampa has struggled.

Old
02-15-2012, 06:40 AM
ThunderAlleyNomad

I didn't see anybody on the Lightning team last night that looked like they gave a damn.

Personally I think SFY should have decided about three/four games ago that he was going to be a seller. That little hot streak was not sustainable with the personnel we have. And when they put zero effort into a game, we get last night.

Next up the Sharks. That ought to be ugly and dispiriting.

Old
02-15-2012, 06:53 AM
Vasilevskiy
I've many surnames

season over, I hope they finally take it as it is, sell, take a good player in the draft, acquire goalie and defense-man and lets go for next season

Old
02-15-2012, 08:51 AM
CSampson

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAbout813 View Post
Guess I wont bother watching the Sun replay tonight with this one. Thank God I went out for dinner this VDay.

Yes, I think it is definitely sell time, if for whatever reason they weren't thinking that before tonight then hopefully this clears that up.
Funny story: I've gone to see Tampa in Ottawa about 12-15 times in the last few years. They have never won while I was present. They won once, back on Jan 19 on year. I know that cause I chose not to go and have my birthday ruined...and they ****ing won.

Also, what's with Neil making fun of Downie cause of his ear piece...pretty sure he needs that to live?

Old
02-15-2012, 09:03 AM
chasespace

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSampson View Post
Funny story: I've gone to see Tampa in Ottawa about 12-15 times in the last few years. They have never won while I was present. They won once, back on Jan 19 on year. I know that cause I chose not to go and have my birthday ruined...and they ****ing won.

Also, what's with Neil making fun of Downie cause of his ear piece...pretty sure he needs that to live?
Was wondering if there's a possibility Neil could face supplemental discipline for what could be viewed as discriminatory conduct towards a player with a disability much like that one player was suspended earlier this year for racist comments(can't remember who it was).

Closed Thread