vCash: 500
Would you translate please?

http://www.leksandstars.com/index.ph...&readmore=1010

Old
11-01-2004, 08:12 PM
grcc girl

vCash: 500
Translation

I did my best to translate the requested article. Some things are really hard to translate, so bear with me. Hope you enjoy the article.

Before Faceoff: Vasteras - Leksand
2004-10-26 12:04

Johan Witehall plays in the "NHL line" with Mike Kennedy and Michael Ryder.

After three home games last week the leksings (nickname for Leksand players) will have to play three away games this week. Awaiting Wednesday is a trip down to Vasteras, before they're going to Norrland Friday morning.

12-1 against Boden Sunday, was followed by a dinner me the players' wives, who on the Monday invited them on a fishing trip. Now that all the players are here in Leksand those activities are good to get the team together. But today they were back in the arena for both time on the ice and in the weight room.

COMMENTS FROM THE COACH, "PIRRO" ALEXANDERSSON:
-The line up for the game against Vasteras is not yet decided. Vi have practice tomorrow morning too, so we'll decide then. Among the forwards we have many to choose from. [15] We know for sure that the goalie is going to be Johan Backlund. Other than that there shouldn't be much changes since last game. Johan Rosen will play again, though. He stood over the game against Boden. Jesper Ollas got a puck on his foot, so we'll have to see how he is.

Will the first line-up, the NHL-line (Witehall, Kennedy, Ryder), get to continue playing together against VIK?
-Yes, they will. It's hard to get a good understanding of the Canadiens so far. The need plenty of time. I guess they have been working out however they wanted before they got here, and they haven't been able to spend much time out on the ice. It'll probably take these games that we have this week and next week, plus the break where they can practice properly. After the break they should be up and going, but before that they'll have ups and downs.

But it is Witehall, Kennedy and Ryder who will play together?
-At the moment, yes. It feels like they could play good together, we'll have to wait and see.

Vasteras?
-It's an important game, because if we win, we'll create a gap down to the line. And it'll of course be a tough game. The will probably do everything to beat us, full arena and everything. We have to be prepared for a hard away game. But I still think we've played better away than home, so I'm not the least worried.

INJURIES:
Christer Olsson
Johan Hedberg

TO PAY ATTENTION TO 1
Leksand won the homegame against VIK with 4-0.

TO PAY ATTENTION TO 2
Like "Pirro" said: By beating VIK, Leksand will increase the lead distance to the fifth place, where VIK are parked at the moment. Today the difference is 12 points. Leksand has 33 and Vasteras 21 points.

TO PAY ATTENTION TO 3
Elias Granath is playing for the J-20 Team Sweden who plays in Vaxjo 11-13 November. The JWC in USA is coming up around Christmas and New Years'.

Closed Thread