HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leafs lose 5-1

Old
02-15-2012, 02:20 PM
The Viper
Legolas

vCash: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by go_leafs_go02 View Post
If Kipper wasn't in net last night, and it would have been a completely different game.

I didn't think we actually played that bad. Gus needed to be on his toes a bit, him and Reimer this year are WAY too streaky it feels like.

Komisarek likely is press-boxed tonight due to his horrible showing in the ice (and strip that A off him and give it to Liles, Lupul, or Grabovski)

Schenn's appearing more and more tradeable each and every day. Phaneuf still is arguably our best defencemen out there, although Liles is up there too.

Either way, let's hope for a win against the Oilers tonight, although who knows what might happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see us lose tonight, but we'll beat the Canucks on Saturday...
thats highly unlikely

i say Gardiner is our best D-Man, he seems to be outplayed Phaneuf

The Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2012, 02:22 PM
khennig16*
Bikini Inspector

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beleafer4 View Post
I agree with the exception one thing. Kadri has really cut down on the bonehead plays. I dont see how he does any more than the average nhl-er.
behind the back passes, trys to dangle 3 guys, holds the puck for too long, doesn't know when to dump it etc..
he has showed improvement, but he needs to realize their is a time and a place for those type of plays.

khennig16* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2012, 02:39 PM
SteveV*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke View Post
Lombardi AND Crabb.

Lombardi AND Crabb.

no idea how these guys have become permanent fixtures in our top-9. It doesn't make any sense.
I still like Crabb on the PK, he really has been a key contributor for the turnaround. Crabb on the fourth line works, but not in the top 9 like you say.

SteveV* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Penalty Kill Icing*
Fire Carlyle

vCash: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ulimate Reims View Post
thats highly unlikely

i say Gardiner is our best D-Man, he seems to be outplayed Phaneuf
Right now, yes. But thats only because Gunnarsson is injured. Shows our "depth".

Penalty Kill Icing* is offline   Reply With Quote