HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Adrian Aucoin

Old
02-18-2012, 02:28 PM
arshonagon

vCash: 500
Adrian Aucoin

Just wanted to know what it would take to get Adrian Aucoin from Phoenx or if he is even available at all. I think he would be a great addition to the Canucks, filling in on the 3rd right d paring and able to step up and fill Salo's spot if he is injured.

So what would it take? Or is he just not available?

arshonagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2012, 02:29 PM
Luck 6
\\_______

At this rate he's worth a 2nd and an alright prospect or roster player. Maybe Alberts, 2nd for Aucoin.

Not sure if he's available tho.

Luck 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2012, 03:17 PM
amjay13
HFBoards Sponsor

If the Yotes were selling I think Alberts and a 2nd would be good value for Aucoin.

However it now looks like the Yotes will be in the playoff hunt till the end therefore I do not anticipate them moving Aucoin or any other vets for that matter.

amjay13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Sciamachy
Shadow Coyote

With Schlemko out until mid march at the earliest and Klesla getting injured last game its highly unlikely Aucoin gets moved. We'd probably have to lose every game from here to the deadline for Maloney to even consider selling at this point, but even then it wouldn't be likely. That said a 2nd and an ok prospect wouldn't be far off I'd think, doubt we'd have any interest in Alberts.

Sciamachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2012, 05:25 PM
arshonagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceva Sct View Post
With Schlemko out until mid march at the earliest and Klesla getting injured last game its highly unlikely Aucoin gets moved. We'd probably have to lose every game from here to the deadline for Maloney to even consider selling at this point, but even then it wouldn't be likely. That said a 2nd and an ok prospect wouldn't be far off I'd think, doubt we'd have any interest in Alberts.
Good to hear. I would do the 2nd and Alberts deal if you were looking for a roster player, but if you want a prospect would you prefer a defense-man or a forward?

Is a Bill Sweat or Yann Sauve ok? I personally would prefer to part with a forward prospect so would a Bill Sweat and a 2nd for Aucoin seem like fair value?

Or maybe even something that gets you a prospect, pick and roster player? Like a 3rd/4th + Alberts + Sweatt? I thought this may work if you were wanting some kind of youth and still maintaining alright depth for a playoff push?

arshonagon is offline   Reply With Quote