HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Notices

Some Lettering Kit help

Old
03-05-2012, 02:20 PM
GreatGonzo
Registered Derp

vCash: 500
Some Lettering Kit help

I have two blank authentic 1998-07 Sharks jerseys. Both size 52 with flight strap. I am looking to purchase 2 lettering kits for them, but i hit some problems.

The guy i want to buy from as sewn and unsewn kits, he suggests i get the unsewn if i want to have to stitched to the jersey, like an official authentic has. But he says the material he uses is for Replica Jerseys, which is poly tackle twill material. I am wondering if they use something else to stitch the authentic jerseys or is this the same material?

GreatGonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2012, 02:38 PM
SHARPENCAP

Send a message via AIM to SHARPENCAP Send a message via MSN to SHARPENCAP Send a message via Yahoo to SHARPENCAP
Ben, you should of went through me to ask this, they are the same kits.. what he means is that unsewn is meaning its a kit that is ready to be sewn on to the jersey you just have to take it to ducummons to sew it on for you and sewn means you have to mail your jersey to them and have them sew it on for you (the kit supplier) which cost more alot more trust me you dont wanna spend that much! If you need more info let me know!!

SHARPENCAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Led Zappa
Oy vey...

You should just call Ducummons. Probably have them do any work too. They are relatively near the tank. They do the actual Sharks jerseys.

http://www.ducummonssports.com/

"This is not a nick or a scratch, this is an open wound" - Doug Wilson.
Led Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Stickmata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zappa View Post
You should just call Ducummons. Probably have them do any work too. They are relatively near the tank. They do the actual Sharks jerseys.

http://www.ducummonssports.com/

Agree. Ducommons is the best. But they're not anywhere near the tank. They're way down Alum Rock in East San Jose.

Stickmata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Led Zappa
Oy vey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickmata View Post
Agree. Ducommons is the best. But they're not anywhere near the tank. They're way down Alum Rock in East San Jose.
I said relatively. Compared to how spread out our fan base is I would say it's relatively close to the tank.

Led Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2012, 03:30 PM
SHARPENCAP

Send a message via AIM to SHARPENCAP Send a message via MSN to SHARPENCAP Send a message via Yahoo to SHARPENCAP
It's definitely a long walk I attempted to walk down there not knowing how long itd take but it took me nearly two hours and i had to just turn around because they were closed (it was a sunday) but yeah not close to actually walk down across the street but busses are great the 22 gets you there prob no more than a hour!

SHARPENCAP is offline   Reply With Quote