Bah. I'll repost in this one. Trying to get my Xbox to work off my apt buildings free wifi. Works on my puter fine, has a login screen and then your good to go. With no login screen on the Xbox I can't get it to work. Ideas?
No PC gaming for me. I'm play on my Xbox 360 about 95% of the time, with the other 5% or so going to my PS3.
Several years ago, though....you couldn't get me off World of Warcraft no matter how hard you tried. I was literally on that game whenever I wasn't at school, sleeping, eating, or doing homework. Then Blizzard went and ruined the game (IMO) and I lost my passion for it.