HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

What would it take for Grigorenko?

Closed Thread

Old
02-24-2012, 04:24 PM
jpchabby

vCash: 500
What would it take for Grigorenko?

Hi Guys,

I don't create many threads, and I don't know if there's already a topic on this... But, if the draft were to happen tomorrow, the Habs would be drafting 4th. For many years, people have been talking about having a real number 1 center, a franchise center, etc. It seems like Mikhail Grigorenko, according to the different scouts, would fit this description quite well, and is envisioned as a pretty certain 2nd pick this year (Yakupov being the first).

Considering Edmonton would be drafting second this year (and considering the BJs would probably want to keep their first overall pick), and that they are already very privileged in terms of elite offensive prospects, what di you think it would take, in addition to our 1st round pick, to get Edmonton's 2nd overall pick?

I know the season isn't over, I know Montreal may not end up drafting 4th and Edmonton may not end up drafting 2nd, but it's kind of a speculation here...

So, basically:

To Montreal: 2nd overall pick
To another team: Our 1st pick + ???

I'm just curious so... thanks a lot

Old
02-24-2012, 04:26 PM
overlords
Global Moderator
Jack Arse

vCash: 500
Try the trade proposal thread.

"overlords is one of my favorite people on this entire site." - Hfboards