HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Plekanec interview...Alot on his heart._French_

Old
02-26-2012, 03:17 PM
SB164

vCash: 500
Dave Stubbs ‏ @habsinsideout1

Notwithstanding no-trade clause, I'd think #Habs Plekanec would seriously consider attractive deal if one was pitched

SB164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 02:39 AM
habtastic

Hopefully everyone involved has the perspective to see through the fog of this season. Must keep Pleks. Keep him and get better. He's not the problem. Been my favourite player along with Koivu. So nice to hear him say things like that about the organization. Please lets just build a winner around the guys who are already ready to do the job (and no, playing a joke of a role as he had this year is not what I have in mind).

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 03:01 AM
HockeyF3ind

I have a Plecks poster up on my wall. The guy can't help but compete, high passion, plays in all situations. He also is worth more than what we are paying him even if by just a million, so he doesn't press the pocketbook issue at all like other players.
Problem is that we pay a scrub the #1 center money that should be going towards another elite centerman to round out our Top 6 with Plecks. Plecks can't carry the team on his back (even tho he does it some games) but he certainly can be a tremendous pillar of support.

HockeyF3ind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 10:20 AM
EllertoKostitsynGoal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
I don't know who you are, but I think you've joined Miller Time as one of the guys that just seems to be in my head, and "gets it" on a similar level. Lots of solid posts recently dude, this included.
Not a dude and thanks. It's great to know that what I say makes sense to people since I'm pretty new to the whole avanced stats thing so I'm no expert yet. Good to know I've managed to express myself well despite that.

EllertoKostitsynGoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllertoKostitsynGoal View Post
Not a dude and thanks. It's great to know that what I say makes sense to people since I'm pretty new to the whole avanced stats thing so I'm no expert yet. Good to know I've managed to express myself well despite that.
Dude, I call everyone dude, dude.

Ohashi_Jouzu is online now   Reply With Quote