Alex Radulov

Closed Thread

Old
11-21-2004, 05:41 PM
DontCallPlayersStuds
It's weird and gross

vCash: 500
Alex Radulov

Any Quebec fans know what's going on with him\the coach of the Remparts? I've heard a few different stories, but the only thing that's for certain is that Radulov's icetime has been cut significantly without a drop in production to explain that end of it. Is it a lack of defensive play? Bad attitude?

Old
11-21-2004, 05:46 PM
PEli*

Saw him play in Halifax this afternoon. He's a weapon you don't want to mess with, that's for sure. Solid player. I didn't really notice him off the ice too much. He seemed to be on enough to score a goal and take four shots.

Old
11-21-2004, 05:49 PM
DontCallPlayersStuds
It's weird and gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEli
Saw him play in Halifax this afternoon. He's a weapon you don't want to mess with, that's for sure. Solid player. I didn't really notice him off the ice too much. He seemed to be on enough to score a goal and take four shots.

Did you see who is linemates were? He played the first chunk of the season on the first line with Patrick Hennessy and Gennady Churilov, but Kevin Courcelles to his spot on that line in their last game against Baie-Comeau, so I'm trying to figure out what's going on there.

Old
11-21-2004, 06:16 PM
plaugher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
Did you see who is linemates were? He played the first chunk of the season on the first line with Patrick Hennessy and Gennady Churilov, but Kevin Courcelles to his spot on that line in their last game against Baie-Comeau, so I'm trying to figure out what's going on there.
He was with Gagne and Lavallee (top line, about 20-25 minutes I'd say). Hennessy was with Churilov and Coughlin.

Old
11-21-2004, 06:23 PM
DontCallPlayersStuds
It's weird and gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil
He was with Gagne and Lavallee (top line, about 20-25 minutes I'd say). Hennessy was with Churilov and Coughlin.

Ah, so it was Hennessy that was knocked down a line? Interesting. I thought Lavallee was a left wing, and Gagne is, as well. I really wish I could see these games or speak better French.

Old
11-21-2004, 08:54 PM
HfxMoose

Quote:
What a crazy game it was. Cormier and Tidball are both gonna be gone for awhile. I can't belive Tidball though what a *****

Old
11-23-2004, 10:22 AM
Beatnik

Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
Any Quebec fans know what's going on with him\the coach of the Remparts? I've heard a few different stories, but the only thing that's for certain is that Radulov's icetime has been cut significantly without a drop in production to explain that end of it. Is it a lack of defensive play? Bad attitude?
The coach usually like his attitude but Radulov continue to stay on the ice for much too long.

Him and hennessy have good stats but there was no magic between them like it was the case for Shishkanov-Hennessy. Now they play with 2 "top" lines but the coach is still doing experience.
Another 20 years old forward will also be add, it should help.

Old
11-27-2004, 11:32 AM
PEli*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosby87
What a crazy game it was. Cormier and Tidball are both gonna be gone for awhile. I can't belive Tidball though what a *****
Not gone for long. Tidball got six and Cormier got five. I thought it was a mandatory ten for leaving the bench/box.

Anyway, this isn't a shot at you or your favorite player but it really puts things into perspective. How can you get less games for leaving the bench to beat up some kid (who in the end, whoops your ass) when Cabana got eight games for kneeing Crosby?

I think the league really needs to get its act together in terms of handing out fair suspensions. Didn't a player from Chicoutimi get 10-15 games for leaving the bench last year?

Old
11-27-2004, 04:14 PM
plaugher

Quote:
Not gone for long. Tidball got six and Cormier got five. I thought it was a mandatory ten for leaving the bench/box.

Anyway, this isn't a shot at you or your favorite player but it really puts things into perspective. How can you get less games for leaving the bench to beat up some kid (who in the end, whoops your ass) when Cabana got eight games for kneeing Crosby?

I think the league really needs to get its act together in terms of handing out fair suspensions. Didn't a player from Chicoutimi get 10-15 games for leaving the bench last year?
Yeah, Boisclair I think got 15 games for leaving the box last year. But if I remember correctly, he also flung a linesman around.

Actually, Tidball whooped MacAuley. It was Saulnier, who also left the bench, but got nothing, who held his own against Tidball.

Regarding the suspension lengths - as is turning into my M.O. - go look for consistency in the Q.

Closed Thread