HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

What's a Bad Day, Good Day, Great Day, In MY Dreams Day Tomorrow?

Old
02-26-2012, 11:26 AM
nyhabsfan
Waiting for #25.....

vCash: 500
What's a Bad Day, Good Day, Great Day, In MY Dreams Day Tomorrow?

SO what would you consider a bad day, good day, great day, In my dreams day tomorrow?

Please try and keep to this format for easy reading, much appreciated!

My thoughts

Bad Day: Don't get rid of Campoli or AK

Good Day: Campoli for a low 2013 pick: AK for 2nd round 2013 pick, Darche for a 3rd round pick

Great Day: If we could have all of the good day plus one of Kaberle and Gomez are dealt

In MY Dreams Day: all of the above PLUS BOTH Kaberle and Gomez get traded PLUS we get Brown without giving up our core or high 1st pick this year.

Thoughts?

nyhabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 11:47 AM
Valois

Bad day - Desharnais or Eller gets traded, for something lame to boot. Campoli stays.
Good day - Campoli gets traded for a surprisingly high return. A few other players fetch decent returns without disturbing the core.
Great day - good day plus gomez actually gets traded for something. Habs acquire a difference maker forward and a solid, young defenceman. I find 200$ on the ground.
Dream day - The same, but the 200$ become $100 000 and the ground becomes the gold toilet I am given as a gift by my rich supermodel girlfriend. Oh and... Kaberle for Duchene or something.

Nightmare day - AK does not get traded then immediately announces that he will not resign in Montreal. Moen retires. Subban gets traded for Lombardi, Komisarek, and a conditional 1st in 2013 if Lombardi plays 83 regular season games in 2014/15. Gomez traded for the Blues' 5th, but then Plekanec and a fifth traded for Gomez back due to administrative error. Emelin and a second traded for Penner. Desharnais and Eller placed on waivers as punishment for giveaways in the second period of their last game. White banned for rest of season for sucker punching Lucic.

Valois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 11:49 AM
charlie

vCash: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valois View Post
Bad day - Desharnais or Eller gets traded, for something lame to boot. Campoli stays.
Good day - Campoli gets traded for a surprisingly high return. A few other players fetch decent returns without disturbing the core.
Great day - good day plus gomez actually gets traded for something. Habs acquire a difference maker forward and a solid, young defenceman. I find 200$ on the ground.
Dream day - The same, but the 200$ become $100 000 and the ground becomes the gold toilet I am given as a gift by my rich supermodel girlfriend. Oh and... Kaberle for Duchene or something.

Nightmare day - AK does not get traded then immediately announces that he will not resign in Montreal. Moen retires. Subban gets traded for Lombardi, Komisarek, and a conditional 1st in 2013 if Lombardi plays 83 regular season games in 2014/15. Gomez traded for the Blues' 5th, but then Plekanec and a fifth traded for Gomez back due to administrative error. Emelin and a second traded for Penner. Desharnais and Eller placed on waivers as punishment for giveaways in the second period of their last game. White banned for rest of season for sucker punching Lucic.

charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Markowicz
Simple Jacques

Quote:

Awesome post.

Markowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Lars Mon Amour
Mon beau Lars

Quote:

Whaaaaat.

Lars Mon Amour is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010

Quote:

Halak retiring next week to become goalie coach in Montreal

Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Face81

Ok now let's get back on subject xD

Bad day: we make no moves
Good day: campoli, Kostityn moves
Great day: Kaberle Moves too

I'm not sure about Weber. I like Diaz more but Weber as a pretty good shot

Face81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 12:28 PM
AllanMTL46
Alexei BOOM Emelin

Bad day: No moves
Good day: Campoli
Great day: Kaberle and Campoli
Extremely great day: Kaberle, Campoli and Gomer !

AllanMTL46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Nicko999

vCash: 50
Quote:

Nicko999 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Jaymo
Rookie User

Bad Day: Moen for a second
Good Day: AK for a 2nd and a prospect (I said it was a good day, bear with me ), Campoli for a 5th, Darche for a 4th
Great Day: Everything up there, Kaberle for a cap dump (who UFAs earlier than Kaberle) and a 4th, Plekanec gets packaged for an big #1 center
Dream Day: AK for a 1st, Gomez + Kaberle get dumped somewhere, Plekanec gets packaged for a big #1, same Campoli and Darche deals
Nightmare Day: Prospects are traded to make a playoff run

Jaymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Kue
Interviewing for GM

Quote:
How good was the punch? I might just go for this scenario...

Kue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 12:45 PM
MXD

Great day : Kaberle, Moen, AK, Campoli and Darche are all gone.
Very good day : Kaberle, Moen, AK, Campoli are gone.
Good Day : Moen, AK and Campoli are gone.
Meh Day : AK and Campoli are gone.
Bad day : Only one of AK and Campoli are gone.

Near-great day : Only Kaberle is gone.

Dream : Gomez is dealt with us having to give anything (think of a Gomez and 4th for a 7th)

Last edited by MXD: 02-26-2012 at 12:53 PM.
MXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 01:04 PM
PricePkPatch

Color me black and call me a Bruins, but I don't wanna see Kaberle traded, except for something solid.. which won't be the case anytime soon. We have enough cap space to stomach him.

Sell Campoli, Moen, Kostityn, Gomez, Darche. The rest would cost us too much to replace next year.

Nightmare: 0/5
Good: 2/5
Great: 3/5 including 1 overpayment, or 4/5
Dream: 5/5, including 1 overpayment, or 3/5, all overpayment

PricePkPatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 01:06 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Great day: Darche, Gomez and Crapoli gone.
Bad Day: Darche, Gomez and Crapoli stay.

VAN-HAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 01:17 PM
phoque taupe

Bad Day:
Nothing Happens

Very Bad Day:
We sign long term AK and Campoli with NTC.
We trade Plek & Cole for 2nds and AHL/ECHL Players

Good Day:
Every passengers on the team are dealt for picks & AHL players

Very Good Day:
AK join his brother for Radulov's rights
Gomez & Kaberle are dealt awayyyyyyyyyy

Last edited by phoque taupe: 02-26-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: What will happen? bad day of course
phoque taupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 01:24 PM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 1707
Quote:

MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 01:25 PM
LeHab

Awful day - Habs trade 1st in 2012 + good prospect for a washed up star vet hoping for a desperate last stretch miracle.
Perfect day - Habs trade Moen, AK, Campoli, Kaberle and waive Gomez who immediately announces his retirement.

LeHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 01:30 PM
shao01

Bad day:
- Habs finish the season strong only to finish one point short of making the playoffs.
- Pacioretty and Subban runs headfirst into each other during the final game of the season. Pacioretty gets a possible career-ending concussion. Subban gets traded to Toronto for Komi+7th and becomes a Franchise defenseman there.
- Boston wins the Stanley Cup again.

Good day:
- I win $100 or more from the lottery
- Habs gets a top five pick at this year's draft.

Great day:
- I win a few thousand dollars from the lottery.
- Habs getting the #1 pick at this year's draft.

In my dream day:
- I win the top price of lotto 649
- Habs getting the #1 pick AND Gomez is the comeback player of the year in the NHL next season by scoring 100 points prior to the trading deadline and end up being traded for Crosby who leads the Habs to a Stanley cup.
- Neither the Leafs nor Bruins makes the playoffs next season.
- Lucic gets beat up by Ryan White three times in one game and suffers a broken jaw.

shao01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 01:32 PM
MarkovsKnee

Bad Day: Habs make no moves

Good Day: Habs move AK, Nokelainen, Darche, Kaberle and Campoli.

*** awesome day: Habs move Gomez.

Awful Day: Habs move Pleks, Subban and/or 2012 1st for garbage.

MarkovsKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 01:54 PM
habitue*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkovsKnee View Post
Bad Day: Habs make no moves

Good Day: Habs move AK, Nokelainen, Darche, Kaberle and Campoli.

*** awesome day: Habs move Gomez.

Awful Day: Habs move Pleks, Subban and/or 2012 1st for garbage.
Molson is at the wheel now. Hopefully he's not consuming his beer.

habitue* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 01:56 PM
PricePkPatch

By the way, any suggestion as to which radio station I should follow tomorrow all day if I wanna act Habs-obessed? Since CKAC died, I am not sure where to rent my soul to hockey-related things.

PricePkPatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Corncob

Quote:

Bolded needs to move from nightmare day to good day or better

Corncob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 02:04 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:

haha that was funny.

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 02:06 PM
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou

Bad day:

-Trading Subban, Pacioretty or Price.
-Status quo
-Trading away young assets for a declining superstar.

Good day:
-Dealing Campoli/Weber
-Acquiring a tough and big 4th liner

Great day:
-Dealing Campoli,Moen, Kostitsyn and Darche
-Getting another first round pick and one more 2nd round pick
-Get an interesting LW prospect.

In my dreams day:

-I wake up and find out this year is a nightmare and we're starting a year in which we win the cup and trade for Stamkos along the way.

Myron Gaines* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2012, 02:10 PM
Patofqc

Bad day - We dont trade any players
Great Day - We trade Ak and Plekanec, Campoli
Dream Day - We trade AK and Plek, Gomez is sent to the minors. Someone takes Kaberle

Patofqc is offline   Reply With Quote