When you run this system you have to play an almost perfect game to beat a team like Nashville. Problem is we already have two strikes against us icing so many guys in our bottom six who are just not NHL players
There is no other pursuit/hobby I have in life that leads me to feel so frequently agitated as watching the Kings this year.
Unfortunately for me, I'm a Kings fan for life even if they went 0-82.
- Richards with the all-out play at the end to prevent the empty net. What a gamer.
- Richards/Carter/King was our best line and carried the play at times.
- Didn't get shutout
- 1st rounder in the Carter trade is conditional!
- This is probably not a playoff team. We look like we're beating our heads against the wall with the system we play. There is no question that, save for Penner, this team plays with a ton of effort and energy. Whether because of the system or something else, we simply have no finish. And I don't want to hear that the Preds and Rinne are so elite, etc etc. We have made AHL goalies look like Brodeur this year. I have never seen a team work so hard for so little result.
- Trevor Lewis, Dustin Penner, and my boy Rob Scuderi had BRUTAL games. Holy ****. **** Dustin Penner, I seriously hate that guy now. I cannot believe he was allowed to take multiple shifts at the end of the game.