HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Playoff Ticket Prices & Availability

Closed Thread

Old
04-12-2012, 05:24 PM
nyrmetros

vCash: 500
I see quite a few 400 level tickets for $65 right now if you are near the StubHub office.

Old
04-12-2012, 05:54 PM
qwertyaas
LGR@

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmetros View Post
I see quite a few 400 level tickets for $65 right now if you are near the StubHub office.
Was just checking SH. 300s for $50. Insane there are so many unsold tickets. Then again it's Spring Break and a holiday so probably a lot of people aren't around for the game.

Old
04-12-2012, 10:26 PM
useref15

I got my tix in 335 for $100 a piece on Craigslist, and thought it was a great deal. I still do, but a bunch of you said they reached $60 or so on stubhub.

Also, kinda pissed because when we were outside MSG, people working for the Rangers were asking people if they had tickets. If you said no, they were giving them away. I've never seen them just give tickets away outside the garden.

Old
04-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by useref15 View Post
Also, kinda pissed because when we were outside MSG, people working for the Rangers were asking people if they had tickets. If you said no, they were giving them away. I've never seen them just give tickets away outside the garden.
Wait, what?

Old
04-12-2012, 10:39 PM
devilsfan30

Quote:
I got my tix in 335 for $100 a piece on Craigslist, and thought it was a great deal. I still do, but a bunch of you said they reached $60 or so on stubhub.

yep, was in the city and figured i'd walk by the area around MSG

granted, it'd woulda been different had i been in my parise jersey, but was lucky to bump into one of the reps. i too was flabbergasted myself and thought it was all a late april fools prank, but said i'm a big hockey fan. then i got the hookup.

first and only time i'd probably watch a ranger vs non-devil team game (no less the freakin playoffs) at the garden. but gotta admit, hell of a unique experience. you guys are raucous.

Last edited by devilsfan30: 04-12-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old
04-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Giacomin

Also, kinda pissed because when we were outside MSG, people working for the Rangers were asking people if they had tickets. If you said no, they were giving them away. I've never seen them just give tickets away outside the garden.[/QUOTE]
They were not giving away tickets. I have a friend who works in the ticket office at MSG and he told me that they had a very limited amount of tickets(under 100) that they were going to try to intice future STH,s with and if not they would probably give them away but until after exhausting all other means. Nobody could just walk up and get free tickets. I was told that ticket sales for the playoffs has not been so strong since 1997.100 tickets might seem like a lot bit considering the venue maybe not.
My friend told me after the game that percentage of unused tickets in upper bowl was a little above 2% and surprisingly the lower bowl had less of a percentage of unused sold ticktets under 2%
Either way the Garden seemed packed and the atmosphere was great tonite!

Old
04-12-2012, 10:43 PM
useref15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
Wait, what?
Yeah man. There were people with hang tags asking people outside the garden if they had tickets. I said yeah, why? And the girl said because were giving some away. So, there was another guy who was asking if people had, and I was like my tix may be fake because I got them off craigslist lol. The girl who first asked us told the guy who we were talking to that we had, so we didn't get them, but he showed us all the tickets he had that he took out of his pocket.

Old
04-12-2012, 10:46 PM
useref15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bickel41
They were not giving away tickets. I have a friend who works in the ticket office at MSG and he told me that they had a very limited amount of tickets(under 100) that they were going to try to intice future STH,s with and if not they would probably give them away but until after exhausting all other means. Nobody could just walk up and get free tickets. I was told that ticket sales for the playoffs has not been so strong since 1997.100 tickets might seem like a lot bit considering the venue maybe not.
My friend told me after the game that percentage of unused tickets in upper bowl was a little above 2% and surprisingly the lower bowl had less of a percentage of unused sold ticktets under 2%
Either way the Garden seemed packed and the atmosphere was great tonite!
I'm not making it up. What reason would I have to lie? They had tickets in the 300s that they were just giving away. The people looked like they were in their 20's that were giving them away. They had a hang tag around their neck showing that they worked for the Rangers. Had I said no I don't have tickets, they would have given them to me.

Old
04-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

Quote:
Yeah man. There were people with hang tags asking people outside the garden if they had tickets. I said yeah, why? And the girl said because were giving some away. So, there was another guy who was asking if people had, and I was like my tix may be fake because I got them off craigslist lol. The girl who first asked us told the guy who we were talking to that we had, so we didn't get them, but he showed us all the tickets he had that he took out of his pocket.
Bickel 41's post seems like it's the more likely scenario (not saying yours isn't true but that was probably the incentive behind this) but either way this infuriates me .
1) I'm a partial plan holder who's on record saying that we want to become full STH'ers next year, why wouldn't I get tix?
2)If you were at the game, you would've seen on the jumbotron a contest before the game to win tickets involving some **** with unfreezing a frozen t-shirt. I was the schmuck that participated and lost . Why couldn't they give me something opposed to random people (Devil fans ^ ) on the street.

Old
04-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Giacomin

Quote:
I'm not making it up. What reason would I have to lie? They had tickets in the 300s that they were just giving away. The people looked like they were in their 20's that were giving them away. They had a hang tag around their neck showing that they worked for the Rangers. Had I said no I don't have tickets, they would have given them to me.
I don,t think you were making it up. From what I heard they had around 100 seats that they were inticing future STH,s with and I guess they decided to give them out for free. I think a lot of organizations would have just eaten the tickets. Hopefully they will be giving out more free tickets
The scalpers must have **** in their pants tonite
LGR!

Old
04-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Giacomin

Quote:
Bickel 41's post seems like it's the more likely scenario (not saying yours isn't true but that was probably the incentive behind this) but either way this infuriates me .
1) I'm a partial plan holder who's on record saying that we want to become full STH'ers next year, why wouldn't I get tix?
2)If you were at the game, you would've seen on the jumbotron a contest before the game to win tickets involving some **** with unfreezing a frozen t-shirt. I was the schmuck that participated and lost . Why couldn't they give me something opposed to random people (Devil fans ^ ) on the street.
How did you let that girl beat you

Old
04-12-2012, 10:54 PM
useref15

I didn't want to spoil it for me, but I probably won't be in the city Saturday anyway so.....

I asked if they were gonna be giving them out Saturday, and he said yes, so take it for what it's worth.

Old
04-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bickel41 View Post
I got enough of this from my friends and my father

Was told I'm disowned. Just couldn't get my right arm in the ****ing thing

Old
04-12-2012, 10:57 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bickel41 View Post
Haha I gave him so much **** for it. Thought he had it in the bag when he was the only guy picked. I thought wrong.

04-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

Quote:
I didn't want to spoil it for me, but I probably won't be in the city Saturday anyway so.....

I asked if they were gonna be giving them out Saturday, and he said yes, so take it for what it's worth.
Cool, thanks man. Around what time was this stuff going on?

Old
04-12-2012, 11:08 PM
useref15

Quote:
Cool, thanks man. Around what time was this stuff going on?
6:30ish

Old
04-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Danny meelyo

I was ready to mark out. Can't believe you lost.

Old
04-12-2012, 11:50 PM
savebyrichter35

Quote:
I got enough of this from my friends and my father

Was told I'm disowned. Just couldn't get my right arm in the ****ing thing
Atleast you got to keep the frozen shirt

Old
04-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Now I want some free tickets. My father was gonna look for some but if he can't find some im gonna louse around MSG all saturday

Old
04-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Sather View Post
Danny meelyo

I was ready to mark out. Can't believe you lost.
Thought I had that **** on lockdown. Went into it too cocky. Some call me the Vancouver Canucks of Ranger ticket contests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savebyrichter35 View Post
Atleast you got to keep the frozen shirt
Great consolation prize

Old
04-13-2012, 12:55 AM
Giglio NYR15
Section 417

wow i sold my tix for game 2, but maybe now if I can get in for free and stuff, maybe it is worth it. That being said I didnt plan on going then or tonight and they won, so im overly disgustingly superstitious.

Old
04-13-2012, 12:58 AM
McDunna with Fries

Quote:
Thought I had that **** on lockdown. Went into it too cocky. Some call me the Vancouver Canucks of Ranger ticket contests.
Bahahhaha. Well played.

Old
04-13-2012, 12:18 PM
Stepan2Gaborik

Need 2 non obstructed for tomorrow night for 100 a pop. Meet in the city

Old
04-13-2012, 12:33 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

Was just clicking around on the Blueshirts United site and saw this. Was this what you guys were talking about?

http://blueshirtsunited.com/videos/1...ented-by-geico

Quote:
Michael and Lindsay had some fun before Game 1 handing out free tickets and getting questions from fans to ask New York Ranger alumni on the Blue Carpet (and wishing Adam Graves a happy birthday.)

Come and check us out before Game 2 on Saturday. Lindsay and Michael will be in front of the Garden again (and just might have more free tickets!)

#Believe

Old
04-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Dangleberry

Still looking for a single for game 2 in the 300s/400s.

bleetcher294@gmail.com

Closed Thread