HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sharks sans Boyle

Old
03-02-2012, 03:28 PM
skilks
This is nightmare

vCash: 500
Isn't Stuart signing with us in the offseason or something?

skilks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 03:43 PM
maryb

when to replace boyle? when he cant skate anymore. the only thing that will ever restrict him. i hope he will retire as a shark, and stay with the organization in the future.

the guy is amazing with the puck, graceful on the ice, and is an absolute firecracker when he wants/is allowed to be inside the locker room. swear he would have been or should have been our captain before thornton (not that i disagree with thornton as our C, but those were the only candidates who deserved it in my eyes).

i dont know if I/we could trust another defencemen to be on a 4 forwards powerplay currently. maybe MAYBE braun in the future, very intelligent/aware player.

maryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 03:44 PM
hockeyball

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryb View Post
when to replace boyle? when he cant skate anymore. the only thing that will ever restrict him. i hope he will retire as a shark, and stay with the organization in the future.

the guy is amazing with the puck, graceful on the ice, and is an absolute firecracker when he wants/is allowed to be inside the locker room. swear he would have been or should have been our captain before thornton (not that i disagree with thornton as our C, but those were the only candidates who deserved it in my eyes).

i dont know if I/we could trust another defencemen to be on a 4 forwards powerplay currently. maybe MAYBE braun in the future, very intelligent/aware player.
You don't trade Boyle UNLESS you get Suter. that's it.

hockeyball is offline   Reply With Quote