HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Looking for Season Ticket Holders

Old
03-05-2012, 03:04 PM
JPDC

vCash: 500
Looking for Season Ticket Holders

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a few season ticket holders that would be willing to talk with me about a few things for a story I'm working on. I'd really appreciate it.

You can reach me by replying here, or on Twitter at @JPDClinton.

Thanks a ton,

Jared

JPDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2012, 03:09 PM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPDC View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a few season ticket holders that would be willing to talk with me about a few things for a story I'm working on. I'd really appreciate it.

You can reach me by replying here, or on Twitter at @JPDClinton.

Thanks a ton,

Jared
What's the story about?

doaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2012, 03:27 PM
JPDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
What's the story about?
The potential NHL lockout. With the CBA expiring, want to get a take from a market that has been through some rough times. What fans think will happen if the league gets to that point. To those who may be a bit wary and think I am trying to spin this to show Coyotes fans and the support given to the team in a negative light, do not worry, that's not my motive.

What I want to do is show the grander effect of what another lockout, only seven years removed from the last one, could do to the league. Moving teams is not good for the league, not good for the fan bases, and not fair to fans that have shown commitment.

Old
03-05-2012, 03:28 PM
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?

I have a 1/2 season pack, I'd talk to you if I know who you're writing for, and why you're writing.

EDIT: NVM, I don't have much knowledge on that topic, I wouldn't be of any use.

AZcoyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Naych_PHX
Are you, kidding me?

I'm guessing, it's probably one of those stories about the dedication the STH shows as fans towards their team. To get a gauge on how much the fans know about their team and the game, then they'll quiz them about the teams past as the Jets, who is the franchise's leading scorer, what led the Coyotes to Phoenix and potential new developments that may or may not happen, other obscure questions to test their knowledge of "the game."

Naych_PHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

I apperciate you wanting to take the time to talk with season ticket holders but I have to respectfully decline your offer at this time.

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2012, 03:54 PM
JPDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naych_PHX View Post
I'm guessing, it's probably one of those stories about the dedication the STH shows as fans towards their team. To get a gauge on how much the fans know about their team and the game, then they'll quiz them about the teams past as the Jets, who is the franchise's leading scorer, what led the Coyotes to Phoenix and potential new developments that may or may not happen, other obscure questions to test their knowledge of "the game."
I acknowledge that there has been a lot of finger pointing and looking down upon from mainstream media on the Coyotes and their fan base, but I promise you this is not any of those things. This is a journalism school assignment, and I have no vested interest in showing any sort of bias. I'm interested in hearing what some Coyotes fans really do think of the situation.

That said, I cannot conduct the interview over the internet or via email. It is a stipulation of the program. This is why I am trying to get in touch with you here, as my attempts to find season ticket holders has fallen on deaf ears on Twitter.

This isn't to deride the fan base. This isn't to say that Glendale isn't a viable market and the Coyotes should be moved out of the desert. This is a legitimate interest in what the Phoenix fans think about what effect a potential lockout could have.

Old
03-05-2012, 04:13 PM
doaner

Quote:
I acknowledge that there has been a lot of finger pointing and looking down upon from mainstream media on the Coyotes and their fan base, but I promise you this is not any of those things. This is a journalism school assignment, and I have no vested interest in showing any sort of bias. I'm interested in hearing what some Coyotes fans really do think of the situation.

That said, I cannot conduct the interview over the internet or via email. It is a stipulation of the program. This is why I am trying to get in touch with you here, as my attempts to find season ticket holders has fallen on deaf ears on Twitter.

This isn't to deride the fan base. This isn't to say that Glendale isn't a viable market and the Coyotes should be moved out of the desert. This is a legitimate interest in what the Phoenix fans think about what effect a potential lockout could have.
You can respond on twitter but not here??

Old
03-05-2012, 04:22 PM
JPDC

Quote:
You can respond on twitter but not here??
To the questions that I want to ask?

I'm confused as to what your questions is asking.

I cannot conduct the interview through any internet medium. If you're interested, I'll be calling you from my location so I incur the long distance fees.

Old
03-05-2012, 04:34 PM
doaner

Quote:
To the questions that I want to ask?

I'm confused as to what your questions is asking.

I cannot conduct the interview through any internet medium. If you're interested, I'll be calling you from my location so I incur the long distance fees.
I don't live in Phx. Good luck and I hope your motives are as you say they are.

Old
03-05-2012, 04:38 PM
JPDC

Quote:
I don't live in Phx. Good luck and I hope your motives are as you say they are.
I assure you and everyone else on this board that they are.

When I finish the story, I will post it on here.

Old
03-05-2012, 05:52 PM
kihekah19

I would recommend you approach this through the Coyotes ticket office who may (or may not) approach it's base with your request, allowing the sth's to accept or decline.

kihekah19 is offline   Reply With Quote