HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Minnesota Wild
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

02 Mar 2012 - Wild @ Wings - How to Make a GDT Edition - 6:30pm CT - FSNorth

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-02-2012, 04:39 PM
  #76
Avder
Life Happens.*shrug*
 
Avder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Location: Location.
Country: United States
Posts: 33,780
vCash: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnwildgophers View Post
What's the deal with them though? I suppose I could do that so we have a full set
Well last night I was bantering back and forth with Shutdowndefense and I double dog dared him to wear the catmoose image he posted one time as an avatar, to which he replied that he would be happy to but he cant edit images, so I offered to do it. Between my offering and actually doing, I commented that I would also wear it for a week if we managed to tie the game last night. Puhis also commented that he would wear a Karkat avatar until the end of the year if we tied it, and well, somehow the Wild tied it. And then squidz jumped on the catmoose bus and here we are in ****ed up avatar central.

Come join us! It's stupid and somewhat silly and fun!

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 04:44 PM
  #77
mnwildgophers
Registered User
 
mnwildgophers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avder View Post
Well last night I was bantering back and forth with Shutdowndefense and I double dog dared him to wear the catmoose image he posted one time as an avatar, to which he replied that he would be happy to but he cant edit images, so I offered to do it. Between my offering and actually doing, I commented that I would also wear it for a week if we managed to tie the game last night. Puhis also commented that he would wear a Karkat avatar until the end of the year if we tied it, and well, somehow the Wild tied it. And then squidz jumped on the catmoose bus and here we are in ****ed up avatar central.

Come join us! It's stupid and somewhat silly and fun!
Sad I missed that story last night lol.

And in that case, I have joined the club.

mnwildgophers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 04:45 PM
  #78
Avder
Life Happens.*shrug*
 
Avder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Location: Location.
Country: United States
Posts: 33,780
vCash: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnwildgophers View Post
Sad I missed that story last night lol.

And in that case, I have joined the club.
Watching tonights game and posting in the GDT tonight is gonna be weird if all four of us are posting.

Its gonna be awesome.

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 04:49 PM
  #79
squidz*
dun worry he's cool
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South of the Border
Country: United States
Posts: 11,897
vCash: 500
We need to invade a main board thread and post in sequence.

squidz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 04:50 PM
  #80
mnwildgophers
Registered User
 
mnwildgophers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
We need to invade a main board thread and post in sequence.
People will be like... "*****?!?"

mnwildgophers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 04:51 PM
  #81
Avder
Life Happens.*shrug*
 
Avder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Location: Location.
Country: United States
Posts: 33,780
vCash: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
We need to invade a main board thread and post in sequence.
This is the best idea ever.

Where the hell is Shutdown?

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 04:55 PM
  #82
tomgilbertfan
u wot m8
 
tomgilbertfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 8,727
vCash: 500
I'm just posting to break up the moose.

tomgilbertfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 04:56 PM
  #83
squidz*
dun worry he's cool
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South of the Border
Country: United States
Posts: 11,897
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC2600 View Post
I'm just posting to break up the moose.
INFIDEL




x

squidz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 04:56 PM
  #84
Avder
Life Happens.*shrug*
 
Avder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Location: Location.
Country: United States
Posts: 33,780
vCash: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC2600 View Post
I'm just posting to break up the moose.
Aw man, I hate c-c-c-combo breakers.

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 04:57 PM
  #85
Engebretson
Another GopherClone
 
Engebretson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 6,721
vCash: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC2600 View Post
I'm just posting to break up the moose.
Haha, I thought about it but I wanted to see how far they'd go.

Engebretson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 04:57 PM
  #86
mnwildgophers
Registered User
 
mnwildgophers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,497
vCash: 500
Everyone's breaking up the moose. That's probably going to be more entertaining than the game.

mnwildgophers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 04:59 PM
  #87
Avder
Life Happens.*shrug*
 
Avder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Location: Location.
Country: United States
Posts: 33,780
vCash: 405
Between my op and the moose antics this is by far the most fun I have ever had in a GDT, and the game doesnt start for another 2 and a half hours

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:02 PM
  #88
tomgilbertfan
u wot m8
 
tomgilbertfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 8,727
vCash: 500
This roaming gang of moose is getting out of hand.

I heard they assaulted a gang of Mice because they have a name for singular and plural amounts. Called them "two-names" right before they shanked 'em. Or at least I think they did, I don't speek Moose.

Word is the Bison army is ready to side with the moose as well.

tomgilbertfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:04 PM
  #89
Avder
Life Happens.*shrug*
 
Avder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Location: Location.
Country: United States
Posts: 33,780
vCash: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC2600 View Post
This roaming gang of moose is getting out of hand.

I heard they assaulted a gang of Mice because they have a name for singular and plural amounts. Called them "two-names" right before they shanked 'em. Or at least I think they did, I don't speek Moose.

Word is the Bison army is ready to side with the moose as well.

They won the Division I FCS title this year, so we Mooses happily welcome our brethren from North Dakota State.

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:04 PM
  #90
Keeptdos
Registered User
 
Keeptdos's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,130
vCash: 500
So many guys betting on Wild today...

Fine. 1000 on Wild.

Keeptdos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:04 PM
  #91
Minnesota
Global Moderator
L'Étoile du Nord
 
Minnesota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 16,733
vCash: 1081
Woo, last class of the day is over! Spring break! *flashes everybody*

Minnesota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:04 PM
  #92
Engebretson
Another GopherClone
 
Engebretson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 6,721
vCash: 620
Well, I'll be listening to the game on the radio tonight from the road. Hopefully we don't embarass ourselves too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC2600 View Post
This roaming gang of moose is getting out of hand.
For some reason, this statement reminds me of the opening credits of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Engebretson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:05 PM
  #93
tomgilbertfan
u wot m8
 
tomgilbertfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 8,727
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
Woo, last class of the day is over! Spring break! *flashes everybody*
You suck, I still have another week before break.

tomgilbertfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:06 PM
  #94
Avder
Life Happens.*shrug*
 
Avder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Location: Location.
Country: United States
Posts: 33,780
vCash: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engebretson View Post
Well, I'll be listening to the game on the radio tonight from the road. Hopefully we don't embarass ourselves too much.



For some reason, this statement reminds me of the opening credits of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
OH GOD we have duplicated Python's genius and we didnt even realize it!

This is the most epic thread EVER!

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:06 PM
  #95
llamapalooza
Hockey State Expat
 
llamapalooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: San Francisco
Country: United States
Posts: 7,529
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engebretson View Post
Well, I'll be listening to the game on the radio tonight from the road. Hopefully we don't embarass ourselves too much.



For some reason, this statement reminds me of the opening credits of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
A møøse once bit my sister.

llamapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:08 PM
  #96
mnwildgophers
Registered User
 
mnwildgophers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC2600 View Post
You suck, I still have another week before break.
Mine doesn't start until the 19th so you both suck.

mnwildgophers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:16 PM
  #97
Minnesota
Global Moderator
L'Étoile du Nord
 
Minnesota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 16,733
vCash: 1081
My Vancouverite Canuck-fan professor began the exam by saying "I hope you all do better than Setoguchi in the shootout!" That totally threw me off. Even better is that probably 85% of the class had no idea what he was talking about.

I also had Yakety Sax in my head during the entire exam. Thanks, LLama.

Minnesota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:17 PM
  #98
Avder
Life Happens.*shrug*
 
Avder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Location: Location.
Country: United States
Posts: 33,780
vCash: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
My Vancouverite Canuck-fan professor began the exam by saying "I hope you all do better than Setoguchi in the shootout!" That totally threw me off. Even better is that probably 85% of the class had no idea what he was talking about.

I also had Yakety Sax in my head during the entire exam. Thanks, LLama.
The more your semester goes on, the more I hate your vancouverite professor.

You should have countered with "Well at least we'll all do better than Luongo in game 7".

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:20 PM
  #99
buketdude
Registered User
 
buketdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 303
vCash: 500
new to HFBoards..Wild fan..former Whaler fan here from CT...after 2-3 years of bitterness for losing my hometown team became a Wild fan in 2000..just wanted to say Hi..and Let's go Wild!!

buketdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2012, 05:22 PM
  #100
tomgilbertfan
u wot m8
 
tomgilbertfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 8,727
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avder View Post
The more your semester goes on, the more I hate your vancouverite professor.

You should have countered with "Well at least we'll all do better than Luongo in game 7".
Also applicable sometime during the year (depending on what the class is):
"Man that problem was easier to solve than Luongo in the shootout!"

tomgilbertfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.