HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

Methot

Closed Thread

Old
11-07-2004, 02:17 PM
whitesox_2000_22*

vCash: 500
Methot

I just have one question...Will Marc Methot get asked out to Team Canada Camp, The guy might not be a scorer but he is as smooth and Bouwmeester on his skates and no one in the OHL has ever got by him, as well as the fact that he is 6'3" 224 lbs and throws Ohlers around like rag dolls...It is great watching him play against the best players in the OHL everynight because anymore they dont even try and get around him if they are coming down on him they either dump it in or take a long shot. I think he is deserving to at least get a look??

Old
11-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Kritty

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesox_2000_22
I just have one question...Will Marc Methot get asked out to Team Canada Camp, The guy might not be a scorer but he is as smooth and Bouwmeester on his skates and no one in the OHL has ever got by him, as well as the fact that he is 6'3" 224 lbs and throws Ohlers around like rag dolls...It is great watching him play against the best players in the OHL everynight because anymore they dont even try and get around him if they are coming down on him they either dump it in or take a long shot. I think he is deserving to at least get a look??
You are talking about the same guy as me right? As smooth as Bouwmeester? I don't think so. No one has EVER got by him? Oh really? Not a single person ever? Wow, why isn't he in the NHL then. Sorry, but Methot isn't anywhere near as good as you seem to think he is. He's a solid dman but nothing more, contrary to what you think.

Old
11-07-2004, 10:16 PM
FearTheFlyers

He's the best d-man i've seen in the OHL this year.

Old
11-08-2004, 09:47 AM
trahans99

If your talking about marc methot of the knights, he does not skate like Bouwmeester but is still a very solid dman. He was drafted by CBJ in 5th round of 2003 draft in a very strong draft. I think he is a much better overall defenceman than Valabik, but not quite as big or strong as valabik. Valabik is a big bumbling fool on skates that is just mean. Methot is big, strong and mean but also can skate a bit and has a wicked hard slapshot.

Closed Thread