1. Trade negotiations may be done through the PM option, or through other means at the discretion of the GM. There is no NTCs or NMCs in this game, so this will allow big named players such as Eric Staal who has a NTC able to get traded. All teams are allowed to trade up to 5 players/picks/prospects at once. Once it passes 5 for one side they must split the deal into more than one trade.
2. All trades only have to be confirmed by both the GMs involved in the trade, not the commissioners unless it involves a big named player. But, every trade still has to be sent to Koivu777 before posted on the main thread. Once a trade has been confirmed by both sides, both teams should edit their roster accordingly. A trade involving big named players such as (Nash, Ovechkin, Crosby) and others, will have to be approved by 2 of the 3 Commissioners, or else it will be vetoed. Also if a trade is ridiculous such as Rick Nash for Mathieu Darche and is agreed by both GMs the commissioners will still veto it because how unrealistic it is. If a trade is vetoed then it must be changed a bit for it to be approved the next time.
3. A player with a 1-way contract you wish to send to the minors, must pass through 24 hours of waivers. It will be a first come first serve basis. All players placed on waivers must be posted on the main thread, whoever replies first will receive the player. If unclaimed, the GM may opt to assign them to their AHL-affiliate.
4. League salary cap for 2011-2012 season is $64,300,000 and League floor is $48,000,000. Rosters must be current NHL rosters. If a trade puts a team over the salary cap or under the floor, then they have 24 hours to get between $48M-$64.3M. For the 2012-2013 season the salary cap is $67,300,000 and the floor is $51,000,000.
5. League Agents will run the free agency and all signings of free agents. All signings must be approved by respected agent or else will be vetoed. Free Agency will open the day after the Draft at noon (12:00pm ET). If the Commissioner (Koivu777), feels a signing done by the agents is unfair he is able to veto that signing. Teams are allowed to send offer sheets to RFA players on other teams. Once an offer sheet has been sent the team who owns that player has 24 hours to match the offer or else they get compensation picks for it.
6. The NHL Entry Draft will be held the day before Free Agency opens. We will be doing the first 2 rounds of the Entry Draft. We will follow the NHL Entry Draft team order, unless draft picks are traded prior to the Draft.
7.You may trade:
-NHL players, AHL players, prospects, 2012 and 2013 draft picks from 1st-7th, conditional picks and future considerations.
8. In this game each team will play 7 games for the season. Then the playoffs will be a regular best of 7 series. The games will be posted each day and everyone will vote on who should win that game based on their rosters. The voting deadline for each night is always (7:00PM EST). The season will take 1 week to complete then we will go into the playoffs which would take another week. There will be 7 games to the season and the trade deadline will be (11:59 PM EST) on the night of the 5th game. Standings will be updated after each regular season game votes have been updated. The number of points are given for how many votes that team receives. When two or more teams are tied in points, the first rule to see who is on top is, whichever team has more wins. If the teams are still tied, then its if whichever team has the least amount of losses. If the teams are still tied then its goals for, then goals against. The maximum points in a game is 30 because there are 30 teams.
9. This game will start in the 2011 off season with current NHL rosters. Use www.capgeek.com to get the current NHL rosters.