HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

10,000 Pt XXVII: One of our posters is a cannibal, try to guess which one.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-05-2012, 10:38 PM
  #101
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor
 
KpopandHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 8,584
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons View Post
Dude, **** coffee - it gave me no energy boost. How am I supposed to read all those chapters and make a study guide if I'm already falling asleep? And how the hell am I gonna stay awake the next day too? I need all 48 hours... I think this is the first time my procrastination and lack of school work ethic truly got me. After this week, I'm gonna be doing homework and reading everything! I'll be a good boy. No more drinking either!
I feel like I've said this a million times before.

"This upcoming quarter I'm going to show up to every class!" <Second week of the quarter comes around> "**** it, sleeping in..."

KpopandHockey is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 10:43 PM
  #102
TheJuxtaposer
#Shorks
 
TheJuxtaposer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 26,343
vCash: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by KpopandHockey View Post
I feel like I've said this a million times before.

"This upcoming quarter I'm going to show up to every class!" <Second week of the quarter comes around> "**** it, sleeping in..."
Try 99% of college students.

TheJuxtaposer is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 10:45 PM
  #103
Mafoofoo
:facepalm:
 
Mafoofoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 12,950
vCash: 500
7:30am class.



Mafoofoo is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 10:46 PM
  #104
Kitten Mittons
Registered User
 
Kitten Mittons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: San Francisco
Country: Armenia
Posts: 47,530
vCash: 500
I'm for real this time (I mean come on, it's only 2 months). I won't be able to graduate otherwise. I gotta ace the finals; I worked too damn hard (well not really) to get a good GPA; not gonna **** it up by barely passing this semester. Although, it might be too late.

Kitten Mittons is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 10:47 PM
  #105
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor
 
KpopandHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 8,584
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons View Post
I'm for real this time (I mean come on, it's only 2 months). I won't be able to graduate otherwise. I gotta ace the finals; I worked too damn hard (well not really) to get a good GPA; not gonna **** it up by barely passing this semester. Although, it might be too late.
I'm going to have to be in school next fall because I dropped out for a quarter to work.

KpopandHockey is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 10:53 PM
  #106
Graveland
HONE YOUR CRAFT
 
Graveland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sunnyvale
Country: United States
Posts: 11,291
vCash: 50
I just took two days off to play mass effect

Graveland is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 10:57 PM
  #107
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor
 
KpopandHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 8,584
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oso Blanca View Post
I just took two days off to play mass effect
Tell me if you are prompted with the ability to change your face when you load a save. I don't feel like starting a new game unless I have to.

KpopandHockey is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 10:58 PM
  #108
sjshark91
Registered User
 
sjshark91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country:
Posts: 23,644
vCash: 2810
Quote:
Originally Posted by KpopandHockey View Post
I feel like I've said this a million times before.

"This upcoming quarter I'm going to show up to every class!" <Second week of the quarter comes around> "**** it, sleeping in..."
Exactly.

sjshark91 is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 10:59 PM
  #109
sonticus
Blown Tire
 
sonticus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sacramento, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 887
vCash: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oso Blanca View Post
I just took two days off to play mass effect
I've been playing before/after work for the last week, finally finished it just a few hours ago (in time to go to work instead of the midnight release for ME3 ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KpopandHockey View Post
Tell me if you are prompted with the ability to change your face when you load a save. I don't feel like starting a new game unless I have to.
IIRC it gave you the option to load a save or create a new face. But I didn't look for the option to change my character's face so I may have just overlooked it.

__________________
- Ryan
sonticus is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 11:03 PM
  #110
Inub0i
I will Q
 
Inub0i's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UC Irvine, Irvine
Country: United States
Posts: 8,615
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Inub0i Send a message via MSN to Inub0i Send a message via Skype™ to Inub0i
Griefing Counter Strike servers is pretty damned enjoyable (I finished homework so I got nothing better to do)

Inub0i is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 11:08 PM
  #111
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor
 
KpopandHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 8,584
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inub0i View Post
Griefing Counter Strike servers is pretty damned enjoyable (I finished homework so I got nothing better to do)
What is it with you and playing old video games. Get with the times.

KpopandHockey is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 11:18 PM
  #112
Mafoofoo
:facepalm:
 
Mafoofoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 12,950
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inub0i View Post
Griefing Counter Strike servers is pretty damned enjoyable (I finished homework so I got nothing better to do)
Go walk around town and hit on girls. Random ones. Use the worst pick up lines you can possibly think of.

Mafoofoo is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 11:21 PM
  #113
Graveland
HONE YOUR CRAFT
 
Graveland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sunnyvale
Country: United States
Posts: 11,291
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inub0i View Post
Griefing Counter Strike servers is pretty damned enjoyable (I finished homework so I got nothing better to do)
It warms my heart to hear you are doing this, bring me back to the good ol days.

Graveland is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 11:31 PM
  #114
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor
 
KpopandHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 8,584
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafoofoo View Post
Go walk around town and hit on girls. Random ones. Use the worst pick up lines you can possibly think of.
Sounds like a bad time.

KpopandHockey is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 11:42 PM
  #115
Mafoofoo
:facepalm:
 
Mafoofoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 12,950
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KpopandHockey View Post
Sounds like a bad time.
You never know bro. You never know.

Mafoofoo is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 11:52 PM
  #116
CJL182
Registered User
 
CJL182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons View Post
Dude, **** coffee - it gave me no energy boost. How am I supposed to read all those chapters and make a study guide if I'm already falling asleep? And how the hell am I gonna stay awake the next day too? I need all 48 hours... I think this is the first time my procrastination and lack of school work ethic truly got me. After this week, I'm gonna be doing homework and reading everything! I'll be a good boy. No more drinking either!
Take 4 tea bags, the darker the better, toss them into a pot of water and boil it down to about half a cup. It'll be disgusting and bitter as all hell, but it worked for me back in high school when I was running on nothing and needed to pull all nighters. If the caffeine doesn't keep you up, the uneasy feeling in your stomach will lol. Your ability to do quality work/studying will be questionable though.

CJL182 is offline  
Old
03-05-2012, 11:59 PM
  #117
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor
 
KpopandHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 8,584
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafoofoo View Post
You never know bro. You never know.
I won't.

KpopandHockey is offline  
Old
03-06-2012, 12:03 AM
  #118
Mafoofoo
:facepalm:
 
Mafoofoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 12,950
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KpopandHockey View Post
I won't.
Worst it ever got me was a coffee date.


Also I wonder if I should go to the Mass Effect midnight launch with some friends who pre-ordered it at GS.

Mafoofoo is offline  
Old
03-06-2012, 12:06 AM
  #119
Kitten Mittons
Registered User
 
Kitten Mittons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: San Francisco
Country: Armenia
Posts: 47,530
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJL182 View Post
Take 4 tea bags, the darker the better, toss them into a pot of water and boil it down to about half a cup. It'll be disgusting and bitter as all hell, but it worked for me back in high school when I was running on nothing and needed to pull all nighters. If the caffeine doesn't keep you up, the uneasy feeling in your stomach will lol. Your ability to do quality work/studying will be questionable though.
I'm fine atm. I think I just need some food. I got red bull (bleh) but I'll keep it for tomorrow when I actually need to do math and complicated ****, rather than just theory like now.

Kitten Mittons is offline  
Old
03-06-2012, 12:32 AM
  #120
Inub0i
I will Q
 
Inub0i's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UC Irvine, Irvine
Country: United States
Posts: 8,615
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Inub0i Send a message via MSN to Inub0i Send a message via Skype™ to Inub0i
I officially got permabanned from 1 server after griefing about 2 or 3 of them... Lol.
Door Blocking
Mic Spamming
Intentional Team Killing
Inappropriate sprays
Stalling
Killing Hostages as Counter Terrorists

The works.

Inub0i is offline  
Old
03-06-2012, 12:32 AM
  #121
The Nemesis
Global Moderator
Semper Tyrannus
 
The Nemesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Langley, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 47,255
vCash: 500
Today I learned that you can take a PSD file and automatically save every single layer in it to a separate picture file of the format of your choice.

Man, that would've saved a ton of time when doing avatars. At least it comes in handy now for saving the updated album art for my music collection.

__________________

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent."

Sorry, I am not taking signature requests at this time.
The Nemesis is offline  
Old
03-06-2012, 12:34 AM
  #122
Graveland
HONE YOUR CRAFT
 
Graveland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sunnyvale
Country: United States
Posts: 11,291
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafoofoo View Post
Worst it ever got me was a coffee date.


Also I wonder if I should go to the Mass Effect midnight launch with some friends who pre-ordered it at GS.
I can't stand midnight releases, I just want to throw a ****ing teenager through the Tmobile store window after about 3 minutes of their ********.

I waited in queue for Skyrim and had to listen some kid talk about how Oblivion was better than Morrowind. I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed.

Graveland is offline  
Old
03-06-2012, 12:37 AM
  #123
Kitten Mittons
Registered User
 
Kitten Mittons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: San Francisco
Country: Armenia
Posts: 47,530
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Today I learned that you can take a PSD file and automatically save every single layer in it to a separate picture file of the format of your choice.
Mind=blown. Teach me!

Kitten Mittons is offline  
Old
03-06-2012, 12:38 AM
  #124
Mafoofoo
:facepalm:
 
Mafoofoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 12,950
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oso Blanca View Post
I can't stand midnight releases, I just want to throw a ****ing teenager through the Tmobile store window after about 3 minutes of their ********.

I waited in queue for Skyrim and had to listen some kid talk about how Oblivion was better than Morrowind. I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed.


What? I'm impressed you didn't jump into the conversation.

Mafoofoo is offline  
Old
03-06-2012, 12:39 AM
  #125
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor
 
KpopandHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 8,584
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oso Blanca View Post
I can't stand midnight releases, I just want to throw a ****ing teenager through the Tmobile store window after about 3 minutes of their ********.

I waited in queue for Skyrim and had to listen some kid talk about how Oblivion was better than Morrowind. I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed.
I will never go to a store to buy a game. Too many bad experiences with people waiting in line thinking I want to talk with them. I had this one kid tell me all about his guild in WoW and how they were the best on his server when I went to a store to buy the orange box... Like, literally he would not shut up about all the things they've killed.

To top it off the cashier kept on asking me what I was doing over the weekend and trying to delay my time in getting home. I was not in a happy mood that day and vowed never to go to a video game store again.

KpopandHockey is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.