HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hamilton@Rochester 2004-11-10

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-10-2004, 06:08 PM
  #1
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,689
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Hamilton@Rochester 2004-11-10

The game is about to start.Don't worry , Ellis isn't in the net !

I hope We will see a win today.

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:13 PM
  #2
Alexander Ovechkin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal , Québec
Posts: 620
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
The game is about to start.Don't worry , Ellis isn't in the net !

I hope We will see a win today.
Where do you listen that ?

Alexander Ovechkin is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:13 PM
  #3
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
The best
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 58,892
vCash: 567
He better not be in net. Amerks just scored, the radio feed is down and the boxscore says he is in net. Talk about 3 major dissapointments if Ellis is in goal.

Marc the Habs Fan is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:14 PM
  #4
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,689
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdow_the_king
Where do you listen that ?
http://www.sportsjuice.com/_sjplayer/main.php?tid=142

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:15 PM
  #5
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,689
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan
He better not be in net. Amerks just scored, the radio feed is down and the boxscore says he is in net. Talking about 3 major dissapointments if Ellis is in goal.
Lol.Yeah I just noticed that.The radio isn't working.

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:16 PM
  #6
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,689
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
It's 1-0 Rochester ! Bad start if you ask me.

Chris Taylor (Norm Milley, Thomas Vanek) 1:39

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:17 PM
  #7
Alexander Ovechkin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal , Québec
Posts: 620
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
It's 1-0 Rochester ! Bad start if you ask me.

Chris Taylor (Norm Milley, Thomas Vanek) 1:39
Go Bullsdogs !!! Go Kost made a Goal !

Alexander Ovechkin is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:29 PM
  #8
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
The best
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 58,892
vCash: 567
Honestly, can anyone come up with one good reason why Ellis is starting this game? one?

what is Jarvis trying to prove here? It may be acceptable if Danis starts both weekend games...but I still have no doubt Ellis will start one of them. The Amerks are a good team in our division, don't you want your red hot goalie facing them ? Danis just had 3 days off...not playing him until Friday will give him a week off.
Not good to give your horse in goal that much time off when he's playing great hockey.

Marc the Habs Fan is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:33 PM
  #9
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,689
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan
Honestly, can anyone come up with one good reason why Ellis is starting this game? one?

what is Jarvis trying to prove here? It may be acceptable if Danis starts both weekend games...but I still have no doubt Ellis will start one of them. The Amerks are a good team in our division, don't you want your red hot goalie facing them ? Danis just had 3 days off...not playing him until Friday will give him a week off.
Not good to give your horse in goal that much time off when he's playing great hockey.
Me too I can't beleive it ! Danis is one of the best AHL goalie and Jarvis isn't playing him in a KEY game.

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:41 PM
  #10
penopekoo
Registered User
 
penopekoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
As a sidenote...

I'm watching last Saturday's Long Beach vs. Florida (ECHL) game.
Urquhart is playing really well. He started off the game on a lower line, then scored. He kept on creating chances throughout the first period. By the end of the period, he was playing on the top line. Was involved in both goals in the first - one he scored, the other he was involved in but didn't get a point on. Very impressed, he's one of the better players on the ice right now.

penopekoo is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:54 PM
  #11
Alexander Ovechkin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal , Québec
Posts: 620
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
Me too I can't beleive it ! Danis is one of the best AHL goalie and Jarvis isn't playing him in a KEY game.
one of the best ? Its the best !!!!

Alexander Ovechkin is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:57 PM
  #12
didjuicythat
@m_desroches
 
didjuicythat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,252
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdow_the_king
one of the best ? Its the best !!!!


Please.

didjuicythat is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:58 PM
  #13
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
The best
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 58,892
vCash: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by penopekoo
As a sidenote...

I'm watching last Saturday's Long Beach vs. Florida (ECHL) game.
Urquhart is playing really well. He started off the game on a lower line, then scored. He kept on creating chances throughout the first period. By the end of the period, he was playing on the top line. Was involved in both goals in the first - one he scored, the other he was involved in but didn't get a point on. Very impressed, he's one of the better players on the ice right now.
Thanks for the notice. The blue ice though...

Marc the Habs Fan is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 06:59 PM
  #14
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,689
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsFan


Please.
:lol Let him alone.I know him personnally.The guy is having a hard team to learn english. :lol

I wasn't better when I came here btw.

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 07:04 PM
  #15
penopekoo
Registered User
 
penopekoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan
Thanks for the notice. The blue ice though...
Yeah, it's terrible! I would think it would be hard to play on, too... I wonder what the reasoning was.

penopekoo is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 07:05 PM
  #16
katodelder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 657
vCash: 500
Is there any way to follow tonight's game, 'cuz it ain't on the radio. Does anyone have a link to a live play-by-play box score site or something?

Thanks in advance, and go Dogs!

katodelder is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 07:07 PM
  #17
BiggMac99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 399
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
:lol Let him alone.I know him personnally.The guy is having a hard team to learn english. :lol

I wasn't better when I came here btw.
I think that Higgs cryed because Sherdow sayed that Danis is the best goalie of the AHL :p

BiggMac99 is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 07:08 PM
  #18
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,689
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs_Power
I think that Higgs cryed because Sherdow sayed that Danis is the best goalie of the AHL :p
Good to know.

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 07:16 PM
  #19
katodelder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 657
vCash: 500
HELLO!? Is there anybody out there following this game? Is it still 1-0 Amerks? The radio feed is down.... Anybody? ....

katodelder is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 07:20 PM
  #20
RaTcine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Ghetto Noré Bôgran
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,128
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by katodelder
HELLO!? Is there anybody out there following this game? Is it still 1-0 Amerks? The radio feed is down.... Anybody? ....
http://www.pointstreak.com/framed/pr...?gameid=139381

RaTcine is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 07:21 PM
  #21
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,689
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by katodelder
HELLO!? Is there anybody out there following this game? Is it still 1-0 Amerks? The radio feed is down.... Anybody? ....
It's still 1-0.

THis is the link for the boxscore http://www.theahl.com/SlamScoreboard/ahl-frameset.html.

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 07:27 PM
  #22
katodelder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 657
vCash: 500
You guys are awesome, thanks a mil!!!

katodelder is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 07:33 PM
  #23
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,689
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
The second period , finished now and the Bulls didn't score yet.

Rochester are outshoting Hamilton 19 to 13.

***** Ellis ! :mad:

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 07:37 PM
  #24
montreal
Moderator
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Greenland
Posts: 26,276
vCash: 500
Game's on the radio, but you have to listen to the bad guys call it.


http://sportsjuice.com/providers2/in...ame=ramericans

montreal is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 07:39 PM
  #25
RaTcine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Ghetto Noré Bôgran
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,128
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
The second period , finished now and the Bulls didn't score yet.

Rochester are outshoting Hamilton 19 to 13.

***** Ellis ! :mad:
Ellis has 18 saves on 19. Thats good.

RaTcine is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.