HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Hamilton@Rochester 2004-11-10

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-10-2004, 08:51 PM
  #101
Vic Rattlehead*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: St-Hubert, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 40,788
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Ties also get a point. Funny how every time Ellis plays we lose.
You seriously can't blames tonight's loss on Ellis though.

Vic Rattlehead* is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:51 PM
  #102
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,632
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
Oh God ! Stop it ! OK Ellis is the best prospect ever , He has the best Gaa , He's the best in wins and saving percentages, He's teh next Patrick Roy.It wasn't his fault.

Are you happy now ?
Ah...real mature response there . The only part you got right was that it wasn't his fault. When the only goal scored is a fluke bounce off the boards, and your team doesn't score, how can it be his fault? If Danis would have been in goal, you'd be saying " He played a fantastic game. He kept the team in it, but the offense has to score for him" or something very similar.

Chaos is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:52 PM
  #103
montreal
Time to Get Down
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Hungary
Posts: 23,272
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19bruins19
You seriously can't blames tonight's loss on Ellis though.


I can

montreal is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:53 PM
  #104
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,632
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Ties also get a point. Funny how every time Ellis plays we lose.
So tell me, if Danis had played tonight and everything happened the same, would you be saying its his fault? Not a chance. You'd be saying exactly what I am saying, that the goal was a complete fluke and you have to score to win. Complete double standard and please dont even try to deny it.

Chaos is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:54 PM
  #105
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,632
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19bruins19
You seriously can't blames tonight's loss on Ellis though.
Sure he can...his name isn't Danis and he isn't a Habs prospect, so of course its his fault the team in front of him doesnt score for him.

Chaos is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:54 PM
  #106
loadie
Official Beer Taster
 
loadie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,843
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
Oh God ! Stop it ! OK Ellis is the best prospect ever , He has the best Gaa , He's the best in wins and saving percentages in the ahl, He's the next Patrick Roy.It wasn't his fault.

Are you happy now ?
I don't feel that Chaos is saying anything to warrant anything like this dude. He's simply stating that the Dogs have to score to get a win. The goaltender doesn't score, so how is he to blame for the loss tonight on a flukey goal? Teams that fail to score usually fail to win, no matter who's in net.

loadie is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:55 PM
  #107
montreal
Time to Get Down
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Hungary
Posts: 23,272
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
So tell me, if Danis had played tonight and everything happened the same, would you be saying its his fault? Not a chance. You'd be saying exactly what I am saying, that the goal was a complete fluke and you have to score to win. Complete double standard and please dont even try to deny it.

Danis didn't play tonight so what's the point.

montreal is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:55 PM
  #108
habster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 202
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
Come on now..its much easier to blame other peoples prospects than your own..you should know that by now .
It much easier when you look at numbers. Atleast it never lies.

habster is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:55 PM
  #109
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,690
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
Ah...real mature response there . The only part you got right was that it wasn't his fault. When the only goal scored is a fluke bounce off the boards, and your team doesn't score, how can it be his fault? If Danis would have been in goal, you'd be saying " He played a fantastic game. He kept the team in it, but the offense has to score for him" or something very similar.


It was his fault , bad bounce or not.If He would be staying in goal now it would be 0-0.He quit the goal that was his decision !!!

Just start talking about someone else.

Talk about Daley ! Not just Ellis.Daley is a energetic offensive defenceman for me so what's your thoughts on him ??

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:56 PM
  #110
sundaystar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 255
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
Ah...real mature response there . The only part you got right was that it wasn't his fault. When the only goal scored is a fluke bounce off the boards, and your team doesn't score, how can it be his fault? If Danis would have been in goal, you'd be saying " He played a fantastic game. He kept the team in it, but the offense has to score for him" or something very similar.
did you see the goal?

sundaystar is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:56 PM
  #111
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,632
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundaystar
did you see the goal?
Nope...just gong by what the Bulldogs people on the radio said.

Chaos is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:57 PM
  #112
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,632
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Danis didn't play tonight so what's the point.
My point is that you clearly have a double standard here. Answer this: if Danis had played tonight and everything happened the same, would you be saying its his fault? Not a chance. You'd be saying exactly what I am saying, that the goal was a complete fluke and you have to score to win.

Chaos is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:58 PM
  #113
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,632
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by loadie
I don't feel that Chaos is saying anything to warrant anything like this dude. He's simply stating that the Dogs have to score to get a win. The goaltender doesn't score, so how is he to blame for the loss tonight on a flukey goal? Teams that fail to score usually fail to win, no matter who's in net.
Exactly what Im saying

Chaos is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:59 PM
  #114
montreal
Time to Get Down
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Hungary
Posts: 23,272
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
My point is that you clearly have a double standard here. Answer this: if Danis had played tonight and everything happened the same, would you be saying its his fault? Not a chance. You'd be saying exactly what I am saying, that the goal was a complete fluke and you have to score to win.

Would you please stop with the what if this or what if that. Its very simple.

Danis 6-1
Ellis 0-6

montreal is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 08:59 PM
  #115
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,632
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by habster
It much easier when you look at numbers. Atleast it never lies.
So Jason Labarbera(sp?) is the easily the best goalie prospect in the entire world, seeing as how his numbers are better than everyone else. Thats what your getting at.

Chaos is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 09:00 PM
  #116
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,632
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Would you please stop with the what if this or what if that. Its very simple.

Danis 6-1
Ellis 0-6
Would you answer a simple question and stop avoiding it?

Chaos is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 09:00 PM
  #117
habster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 202
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
My point is that you clearly have a double standard here. Answer this: if Danis had played tonight and everything happened the same, would you be saying its his fault? Not a chance. You'd be saying exactly what I am saying, that the goal was a complete fluke and you have to score to win.
If Danis was playing for Dallas farm team and kept losing while Ellis keeps winning, you would be saying the same thing we're saying about Ellis.

habster is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 09:00 PM
  #118
sundaystar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 255
vCash: 500
can we stop the ellis crap and move on. How did some of the other players play?

sundaystar is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 09:01 PM
  #119
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,632
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by habster
If Danis was playing for Dallas farm team and kept losing while Ellis keeps winning, you would be saying the same thing we're saying about Ellis.
Let me answer this like Montreal: Dallas doesn't have a farm team so whats the point?

Chaos is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 09:01 PM
  #120
habster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 202
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
So Jason Labarbera(sp?) is the easily the best goalie prospect in the entire world, seeing as how his numbers are better than everyone else. Thats what your getting at.
what are you talking about? I'm about about this team

habster is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 09:02 PM
  #121
montreal
Time to Get Down
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Hungary
Posts: 23,272
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
Would you answer a simple question and stop avoiding it?

no

montreal is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 09:02 PM
  #122
habscout
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Lasalle, Ontario, Ca
Country: Canada
Posts: 592
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to habscout Send a message via AIM to habscout Send a message via MSN to habscout Send a message via Yahoo to habscout
Too bad for the 1-0 loss. But I like the fact that they were able to generate 22 shots in the 3rd period, after only managing 13 in the first two periods.

habscout is offline  
Old
11-10-2004, 09:04 PM
  #123
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,632
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by habster
what are you talking about? I'm about about this team
All you said was look at the numbers. Going by the numbers, Labarbera is the best goaltending prospect in the world.

Chaos is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 09:05 PM
  #124
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,632
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
no
Pathetic

Chaos is online now  
Old
11-10-2004, 09:05 PM
  #125
habster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 202
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
Let me answer this like Montreal: Dallas doesn't have a farm team so whats the point?
My point is, what's the point of you asking IF Danis was playing tonight

habster is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.