HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Colorado @ Nashville 7:00 - How about we try this time?

Old
03-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Top 6 Spaling

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Will Son View Post
Cause hes not playing
That. Also, as a reformed Klein hater myself, he has been much better this year. I think he is starting to play more conservative and cut down on his mistakes, and its showing. I've actually started to root for the guy instead of rooting for his immediate trade

Top 6 Spaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Fortheloveofthegame

I would like to see Trotz "motivate" S Kostitsyn when he looked uninterested for long periods this season, as well as Legwand, and almost every other vet on the roster. Just seems to me that he picks and chooses. I don't think any professional athlete would be motivated by being scratched from the line up!
It looked to me that Wilson learned from last year and was playing consistently from the games I watched......did he really need motivation?
I have only been following you guys for about the past 4 years. Someone know why Radulov left? The real reason? I have seen all sorts of speculation, but why would a guy that talented choose to go to KHL unless something went terribly wrong in Nashville?
On positive note, your team is on a roll, and like I have said.....keep it going! It would be great for this Southern team to go FAR!!

Fortheloveofthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2012, 04:07 PM
predfan98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
You met Wendy and Patty at the same time?
And Lisa

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2012, 04:10 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
I would like to see Trotz "motivate" S Kostitsyn when he looked uninterested for long periods this season, as well as Legwand, and almost every other vet on the roster. Just seems to me that he picks and chooses. I don't think any professional athlete would be motivated by being scratched from the line up!
It looked to me that Wilson learned from last year and was playing consistently from the games I watched......did he really need motivation?
I have only been following you guys for about the past 4 years. Someone know why Radulov left? The real reason? I have seen all sorts of speculation, but why would a guy that talented choose to go to KHL unless something went terribly wrong in Nashville?
On positive note, your team is on a roll, and like I have said.....keep it going! It would be great for this Southern team to go FAR!!
In between Wilson's statements that was going to keep playing the way he was and that he's 3rd on the team in goals (reality t-5th) was a reveal about needing to pay attention to "detail" in his game. There was mention of his play away from the puck as well.

Radulov left due to either a. Wanting a lot more money than the under $1mil he was due to make in 08-09 b. hurt feelings resulting from how the vets at the time viewed him c. wanting to feed his ego by becoming the "star" of the KHL d. Russian mob e. make up anything else you can think of ..... nobody knows exactly why, nor is it likely we ever will.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2012, 04:14 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
And Lisa
Poor guy. That's a lot to deal with at once.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
Poor guy. That's a lot to deal with at once.
Or a fabulously awesome experience...if you can handle it.

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2012, 03:05 AM
Cuprum

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
Someone know why Radulov left? The real reason? I have seen all sorts of speculation, but why would a guy that talented choose to go to KHL unless something went terribly wrong in Nashville?
Obviously you didn't think about lots and lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?

Cuprum is offline   Reply With Quote