HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Notices

Hockey game today (5:00 pm)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-09-2012, 01:26 AM
  #201
Jesus Teemu
Registered User
 
Jesus Teemu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,426
vCash: 50
One of the biggest questions I have is, "Why doesn't Fowler play that rover?" I think/know he'd be great there, and that really is what made the PP go when Nieds was here.

Jesus Teemu is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 01:33 AM
  #202
2faded
Registered User
 
2faded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lomita, Ca
Country: United States
Posts: 2,197
vCash: 500
Goals 2 and 3 where Lydman's fault for not tying up the stick of the goal scorer. Both times it was his guy.

2faded is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 01:39 AM
  #203
Gliff
Nick Bonino
 
Gliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 8,714
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
You're avatar magically changed after I posted this!

I will bring the wizard out again sometime. IMO if we make the playoffs, wizard avatars for everyone!!!!!

Gliff is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 02:14 AM
  #204
DuckJet
#KESBAE
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 36,131
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by gliff View Post
I will bring the wizard out again sometime. IMO if we make the playoffs, wizard avatars for everyone!!!!!

DuckJet is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 02:16 AM
  #205
Sean Garrity
They call me Hampus
 
Sean Garrity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Nut
Country: United States
Posts: 9,001
vCash: 500
I know we all love to hate on Getzlaf and his stats, or lackthereof, BUT the only two players who demand the puck every shift are Getzlaf and Perry. Say what you want about Ryan's talents, but/and he has more than the other two, but he DOES NOT demand the puck like they do. You can see shifts where Perry and/or Getzlaf are like GIVE ME THE PUCK NOW. Regardless of how many defenders are/aren't on them they demand they puck. That is what I want of my STAR players and that is what make great players elite players IMO. I love Ryan btw and what he can bring to the team with the puck. I just wish HE would want it more.

Sean Garrity is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 02:33 AM
  #206
DuckJet
#KESBAE
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 36,131
vCash: 69
So now DuckJet is 2-1-1 with his GDT's



Stupid Ducks...you made me look bad.

DuckJet is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 03:54 AM
  #207
Exit Dose
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cerritos, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 17,927
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
So now DuckJet is 2-1-1 with his GDT's

Stupid Ducks...you made me look bad.
You didn't take the opportunity when you had it in your hands. It's time for you to learn that you need to put the team first. Bag skate in the off topic thread!

Exit Dose is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 04:32 AM
  #208
mightyquack
Rekordtorschütze!
 
mightyquack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Perth, WA
Country: Germany
Posts: 17,292
vCash: 500
Someone tell me how Berglind didn't get a penalty for his hit yet Fowler goes for slashing plz.

Anyway, I thought we actually played a pretty good game, once again our PK was bad and cost us 2 goals, and in the process the game

mightyquack is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 05:22 AM
  #209
Exit Dose
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cerritos, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 17,927
vCash: 500
Any news on Bonino's injury?

Exit Dose is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 09:29 AM
  #210
duckaroosky
So sayeth Duckthulu
 
duckaroosky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Posts: 23,672
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
So now DuckJet is 2-1-1 with his GDT's



Stupid Ducks...you made me look bad.
Those stats are very unwizardlike... and if you're not a wizard then you're a witch and we should burn you, just sayin'

duckaroosky is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 11:38 AM
  #211
2faded
Registered User
 
2faded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lomita, Ca
Country: United States
Posts: 2,197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGallINYAface View Post
I know we all love to hate on Getzlaf and his stats, or lackthereof, BUT the only two players who demand the puck every shift are Getzlaf and Perry. Say what you want about Ryan's talents, but/and he has more than the other two, but he DOES NOT demand the puck like they do. You can see shifts where Perry and/or Getzlaf are like GIVE ME THE PUCK NOW. Regardless of how many defenders are/aren't on them they demand they puck. That is what I want of my STAR players and that is what make great players elite players IMO. I love Ryan btw and what he can bring to the team with the puck. I just wish HE would want it more.
It's because he is playing scared like a little girl. He used to challenge defenders with the puck and with his skills he should. Last night i think he tried to do that more than previously in the season. But, ive seen him way too many times this season with a 1 on 1 chance to only pull up at the blue line to look for a pass. He's scared of getting crushed trying to make a move imo. Hell, the entire team is scared except for a few. Why do you think we only have 2-3 players that actually try to get to the middle of the ice. Their fear of getting crushed/ beat down shows on D as well. When is that last time we've seen anyone of the team pissed off because they are too close to Hiller? It pisses ME off!

And like i said last night. Lydman is at fault for this loss. At 3 mil, that guy needs to be the first to go.

2faded is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 11:50 AM
  #212
Jesus Teemu
Registered User
 
Jesus Teemu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,426
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit Dose View Post
Any news on Bonino's injury?
Re-evaluated this morning I think.

Jesus Teemu is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 12:39 PM
  #213
Gliff
Nick Bonino
 
Gliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 8,714
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
So now DuckJet is 2-1-1 with his GDT's



Stupid Ducks...you made me look bad.
Talking about yourself in the 3rd person...... typical wizard thing to do

Gliff is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 12:52 PM
  #214
5minsforfighting
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2faded View Post
It's because he is playing scared like a little girl. He used to challenge defenders with the puck and with his skills he should. Last night i think he tried to do that more than previously in the season. But, ive seen him way too many times this season with a 1 on 1 chance to only pull up at the blue line to look for a pass. He's scared of getting crushed trying to make a move imo. Hell, the entire team is scared except for a few. Why do you think we only have 2-3 players that actually try to get to the middle of the ice. Their fear of getting crushed/ beat down shows on D as well. When is that last time we've seen anyone of the team pissed off because they are too close to Hiller? It pisses ME off!

And like i said last night. Lydman is at fault for this loss. At 3 mil, that guy needs to be the first to go.
This.
Actually I cant remember even a single scrum near Hiller this season. Its summs up season all together. The mean streak they had in the past are gone
down the drain.

5minsforfighting is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 05:01 PM
  #215
ninetynine*
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Behind you...
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Parros should have been in.

ninetynine* is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 05:21 PM
  #216
Clive Bixby
AMG
 
Clive Bixby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 4,917
vCash: 500
Wish we had someone like Lucic. Most enforcers are afraid to drop the gloves with him because he has serious anger issues.

Clive Bixby is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 06:22 PM
  #217
ninetynine*
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Behind you...
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseracT View Post
Wish we had someone like Lucic. Most enforcers are afraid to drop the gloves with him because he has serious anger issues.
...no enforcer is afraid to drop the gloves with him. Regular players maybe.

ninetynine* is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 06:32 PM
  #218
Gliff
Nick Bonino
 
Gliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 8,714
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetynine View Post
Parros should have been in.
Ya he would have gotten us those 2 goals.....

Parros is a *****. Even when he is in the lineup he doesnt scare people. He doesnt fight the people he needs to fight even when he does fight.

Gliff is offline  
Old
03-09-2012, 06:44 PM
  #219
Clive Bixby
AMG
 
Clive Bixby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 4,917
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetynine View Post
...no enforcer is afraid to drop the gloves with him. Regular players maybe.
I've watched plenty games where the other team's "big guy" hesitates to fight. Lucic has well known anger issues and is one of the few players that seriously wants to injure people in a scrap.

Clive Bixby is offline  
Old
03-10-2012, 12:06 AM
  #220
mightyquack
Rekordtorschütze!
 
mightyquack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Perth, WA
Country: Germany
Posts: 17,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetynine View Post
Parros should have been in.
Yeah he'd of sorted them out, would of asked the St Louis enforcer for a staged fight. That will teach them!

mightyquack is offline  
Old
03-10-2012, 12:35 AM
  #221
5minsforfighting
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gliff View Post
Ya he would have gotten us those 2 goals.....

Parros is a *****. Even when he is in the lineup he doesnt scare people. He doesnt fight the people he needs to fight even when he does fight.
I will take anything to change games momentum, even a staged fight. Reaves made a couple borderline hits, so Parros wouldnt hurt that night.

5minsforfighting is offline  
Old
03-10-2012, 12:51 AM
  #222
Selanne138
Registered User
 
Selanne138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,478
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5minsforfighting View Post
I will take anything to change games momentum, even a staged fight. Reaves made a couple borderline hits, so Parros wouldnt hurt that night.
I could only hope for Parros to anything resembling a hit, let alone a borderline hit.

Selanne138 is offline  
Old
03-10-2012, 12:35 PM
  #223
ninetynine*
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Behind you...
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseracT View Post
I've watched plenty games where the other team's "big guy" hesitates to fight. Lucic has well known anger issues and is one of the few players that seriously wants to injure people in a scrap.
No heavyweight is afraid of Lucic.

ninetynine* is offline  
Old
03-10-2012, 05:17 PM
  #224
Clive Bixby
AMG
 
Clive Bixby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 4,917
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetynine View Post
No heavyweight is afraid of Lucic.
All heavyweights are afraid of Lucic.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is fun!!

Clive Bixby is offline  
Old
03-10-2012, 05:37 PM
  #225
ninetynine*
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Behind you...
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseracT View Post
All heavyweights are afraid of Lucic.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is fun!!




That is all...

ninetynine* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.