HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

WOW!You guys have to try GRETZKY NHL 2005 ON PS2...

Closed Thread

Old
11-15-2004, 12:37 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-47
Yeah, ESPN isn't exactly the greatest game out there either. Oh well, you're entitled to your opinion, but most of the people i've talked too think the game sucks the big one. Still, the party mode is fun when you're with a bunch of friends.
The party mode alone is the greatest creation made in the NHL video games series in the last 10 years.

Ea sports only has that free for all junk which is absolute garbage compared to the party mode

Honestly, I played 2 games against my buddy on ea 2005 and I was already bored.

2k5 has it problems but it is a much more complete game than Ea and the gameplay is no contest.

I've officially been converted from a loyal and stubborn ea fan to a espn fan. I cant believe what I have been missing. Its time that some series makes EA accountable for the crap they have put out since nhl 99.

Old
11-15-2004, 12:07 PM
ifesfor*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett
The party mode alone is the greatest creation made in the NHL video games series in the last 10 years.

Ea sports only has that free for all junk which is absolute garbage compared to the party mode

Honestly, I played 2 games against my buddy on ea 2005 and I was already bored.

2k5 has it problems but it is a much more complete game than Ea and the gameplay is no contest.

I've officially been converted from a loyal and stubborn ea fan to a espn fan. I cant believe what I have been missing. Its time that some series makes EA accountable for the crap they have put out since nhl 99.
/agree

tho that i think espn need a better feeling of hockey game.You feel with EA that your in the action, the commentator keep you into the game, and the crowd really follow the beat of the game.In espn, you have a feeling of playing a flat hockey game.I think espn have to work the presentation.Cause they have the gameplay now.

Closed Thread