HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Notices

Flames Getting Healthy

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-23-2012, 02:27 PM
  #26
FLAMES666
Retrofit not Rebuild
 
FLAMES666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,346
vCash: 50
Some updates

Roger Millions Twitter:
Quote:
Tanguay not out for practice...left wrist is wrapped
Pat Steinberg Twitter:
Quote:
The latest from the #Flames in Dallas: Cammalleri skating on a line with Iginla and Stajan. Sarich did suffer a concussion on Tuesday.

FLAMES666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2012, 03:55 PM
  #27
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,837
vCash: 354
This is brutal get back Cammy lose Tangs we are stuck in purgatory.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2012, 04:27 PM
  #28
Janks
Pope Janks
 
Janks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,311
vCash: 344
Can't believe Sarge is out, and Tangs. Who pooped in the hockey gods cereal? We must be in the top 3 for man-games lost...

Edit: Just checked, we have 361 man-games lost to injury. In comparison, Nashville has 133. If anyone can tell me where to find rankings, it'd be much obliged.


Last edited by Janks: 03-23-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Janks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2012, 04:34 PM
  #29
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,837
vCash: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael Backlund View Post
Can't believe Sarge is out, and Tangs. Who pooped in the hockey gods cereal? We must be in the top 3 for man-games lost...

Edit: Just checked, we have 361 man-games lost to injury. In comparison, Nashville has 133. If anyone can tell me where to find rankings, it'd be much obliged.
http://www.sabresinseven.com/2011/12...1-2012-season/

We are in first with 25 more man games lost than Pitts who is in second.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2012, 04:46 PM
  #30
slappipappi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,344
vCash: 500
We were playing better when we had the yopung energy guys up from Abbotsford.

The veterans start coming back and it,s back to the same old-same old.

slappipappi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2012, 04:49 PM
  #31
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,837
vCash: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by slappipappi View Post
We were playing better when we had the yopung energy guys up from Abbotsford.

The veterans start coming back and it,s back to the same old-same old.
This is misleading tho, we did well with the ahl players because we played our top 6 20-23 minutes a night for a month. But this has tired them out and they are now struggling even tho we can play them less than 20 minutes.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2012, 05:03 PM
  #32
Janks
Pope Janks
 
Janks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,311
vCash: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGleninator View Post
http://www.sabresinseven.com/2011/12...1-2012-season/

We are in first with 25 more man games lost than Pitts who is in second.
Wow. Mind blowing. Definitely a causation of why we are doing so poorly (not the only reason why, but a part).

Janks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2012, 05:10 PM
  #33
Fleury14
Kipper
 
Fleury14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 4,447
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael Backlund View Post
Wow. Mind blowing. Definitely a causation of why we are doing so poorly (not the only reason why, but a part).
I can already hear the spin next pre-season... "We finished 2-3 points out of the playoffs despite having the most man games lost to injury last year. This is a play-off team."

Fleury14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2012, 05:17 PM
  #34
Janks
Pope Janks
 
Janks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,311
vCash: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleury14 View Post
I can already hear the spin next pre-season... "We finished 2-3 points out of the playoffs despite having the most man games lost to injury last year. This is a play-off team."
Feaster/King, is that you?

No changes to the core needed!

Janks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2012, 06:13 PM
  #35
Xelstyle
Registered User
 
Xelstyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chair and a Desk
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,530
vCash: 500
It's going to be a cycle. Shame this couldn't have happened when we we'll be gunning for first overall.

Xelstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.