HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Nyr/wsh Trade

Closed Thread

Old
11-13-2004, 02:06 AM
QUINT13

vCash: 500
Nyr/wsh Trade

AS A NYR FAN, AND A PURINTON FAN, I CAN ALWAYS DO YOU BETTER. MOVE DALE TO A 4TH LINE LW; SIGN VFAs KARIYA (1 YEAR-INCENTIVE LADEN), CRAIG ADAMS, ALEXEI KOVALEV (TO PLAY CENTER-WHERE HE BELONGS), AND LEAVE DOOR OPEN FOR MESSIER (PART-TIME, 50 GAMES TOP). THEN TRADE POTI AND GARTH MURRAY TO WASHINGTON FOR STEVE EMINGER AND GRAHAM MINK. WHILE WE'RE AT IT SHIP DUNHAM (AND SOME OF HIS PAY) AND JEFF MAC MILLAN, OR LAWRENCE NYCHOLAT TO CAROLINA FOR BRUNO ST-JACQUES OR BRAD FAST.AND FOR GODS SAKES, LET'S GET ADAM GRAVES BACK INTO THE ORGANIZATION, WHERE HE BELONGS. FOR 2005-06 SIGN OLEG TVERDOVSKY. HE, TYUTIN, KONDRATIEV, RACHUNEK, KASPARAITIS, EMINGER AND ST-JACQUES/FAST WOULD REPRESENT THE LEAGUE'S MOST MOBILE/VERSATILE D-UNIT IN QUITE SOME TIME.

Old
11-13-2004, 02:33 AM
anguscertified
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUINT13
AS A NYR FAN, AND A PURINTON FAN, I CAN ALWAYS DO YOU BETTER. MOVE DALE TO A 4TH LINE LW; SIGN VFAs KARIYA (1 YEAR-INCENTIVE LADEN), CRAIG ADAMS, ALEXEI KOVALEV (TO PLAY CENTER-WHERE HE BELONGS), AND LEAVE DOOR OPEN FOR MESSIER (PART-TIME, 50 GAMES TOP). THEN TRADE POTI AND GARTH MURRAY TO WASHINGTON FOR STEVE EMINGER AND GRAHAM MINK. WHILE WE'RE AT IT SHIP DUNHAM (AND SOME OF HIS PAY) AND JEFF MAC MILLAN, OR LAWRENCE NYCHOLAT TO CAROLINA FOR BRUNO ST-JACQUES OR BRAD FAST.AND FOR GODS SAKES, LET'S GET ADAM GRAVES BACK INTO THE ORGANIZATION, WHERE HE BELONGS. FOR 2005-06 SIGN OLEG TVERDOVSKY. HE, TYUTIN, KONDRATIEV, RACHUNEK, KASPARAITIS, EMINGER AND ST-JACQUES/FAST WOULD REPRESENT THE LEAGUE'S MOST MOBILE/VERSATILE D-UNIT IN QUITE SOME TIME.
liquor = bad.

Old
11-13-2004, 02:42 AM
QUINT13

Liquor Hater=bad

Old
11-13-2004, 02:46 AM
I.am.ca

try not using caps lock next time there Quint13

Old
11-13-2004, 03:09 AM
QUINT13

THEY HATE MY IDEAS, THEY HATE LIQUOR, THEY HATE CAPS LOCK... TOO BAD! I LIKE MY IDEAS, I ACTUALLY DRINK BEER, I LIKE CAPS LOCK, AND I VOTED FOR BUSH!!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY IDEAS, WHY CAN'T YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER? HOW ABOUT CRAIG WELLER TO ANAHEIM FOR SERGEI FEDEROV, BUT ONLY IF ANAHEIM PICKS UP #91s CONTRACT.

Old
11-13-2004, 03:11 AM
Vomiting Kermit*

:lol

This guy is awesome.

Old
11-13-2004, 03:17 AM
thestonedkoala
Everyone! PANIC!

Oh wow...Man, like...wow...

I want what YOU are smoking man...*looks around* Errr...It has to be better than the crap that I have been...

Oh and btw...my eyes are bleeding...

Old
11-13-2004, 03:23 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
THEY HATE MY IDEAS, THEY HATE LIQUOR, THEY HATE CAPS LOCK... TOO BAD! I LIKE MY IDEAS, I ACTUALLY DRINK BEER, I LIKE CAPS LOCK, AND I VOTED FOR BUSH!!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY IDEAS, WHY CAN'T YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER? HOW ABOUT CRAIG WELLER TO ANAHEIM FOR SERGEI FEDEROV, BUT ONLY IF ANAHEIM PICKS UP #91s CONTRACT.
o_O

Old
11-13-2004, 03:24 AM
QUINT13

AS YOU ARE, MY FRIEND, YORK 16! THERE ONCE WAS A QUALITY PLAYER, NAMED YORK, WHO PLAYED IN NEW YORK. I WOULD TRADE YOUNG LUNDMARK, AND A COLLECTION OF TOM BRADY FOOTBALL CARDS, PLUS A jtuzzi TO BE NAMED LATER, AND A BOTTLE OF LIQUOR TO THE OILERS TO GET MY BUDDY YORK BACK! (AND A SMILEY FACE)

Old
11-13-2004, 03:49 AM
QUINT13

I Would Like To Send A Message To The Individual Named Doobie,doobie,do: My Original Entry In This Forum Is Valid, And Very Possibly Workable. You May Not Agree With My Genius, But You Are At Loss. My Banter With Other Posters Is Spirited, And Fun. Now For The Cold Hard Facts- I Do Not Smoke, And That Includes Any Substance. Including The Ones You Pride Yourself In Indulging. The Other Respondents May Have Joked About Liquor, Which I Have Indulged In, But Not Tonight. Tomorrow Night I Will, And Then You Can Laugh At What I May Come Up With. I Am A Night Shift Worker, Having A Beer, Trying To Have Fun With The Best People In The World- Other Hockey Fans. Drugs Are Not Cool. That's Why I Voted For Bush!

Old
11-13-2004, 04:52 AM
Safir*

Damn man. Get you post in control. I have to break it down, just that everybody will be able to read it. I'll put my remarks in i

Q13 wants that Purinton plays on the 4th line, Messier should stay with the team & Graves should get back to the organization.

Free agents the NYR should go after: 2004/05

- Kariya (1 year contract)
- Craig Adams
- Kovalev (he wants him to play center)

ACE: Well, the signing of Adams is the most likely. Q13, do you realized that Kovalev hasn't been his old self, when he's joined the Rangers (for the 2nd time?) IMO Kovalev is better off in MTL or with another contender. Kariya will demand a lot of money, just like Kovalev and the lastest trading deadline line showed us that the Rangers will go into the building mode. Which means that no expensive ($4 million and more) FA will be signed. IMO Kariya is very likely to sign a long-term contract with the Avs.

2004/05 trades:

NYR: Poti & Grath Murray
WSH: Eminger & Mink

ACE: Why should the Caps, who are just like th Rags in the rebuilding mode (translates into, no big FA signing or adding salary), even think about this? Poti is an overpriced defensive liability. Sather was stupid enough to overlook that fact. I would perfer to have a Eminger over a Poti and so do the Caps. No deal!

NYR: Bruno St.Jacques or Brad Fast
CAR: Dunham (NYR pick up some of his contract) & CAR chooses one (JEFF MAC MILLAN LAWRENCE NYCHOLAT)

ACE: Well, here he wants that the Rags simply shred some salary and get rid of Dunham. Q13, Carolina has traded for Gerber (ex-ANA) and has a potential starter in prospect Cam Ward. No the Canes have no need for an expensive goaltender. Why didn't the Canes kept Weekes? Because of his salary demands. Then, why in Gods name should they add a price G-tender only after him?

Free Agent signing for 2005/06:

- Oleg Tverdovsky (Omsk)

ACE: What, if he's like Poti?

BTW, welcome to Hockey's Future Quint13. You may realized that outlandishly favoring your own team in trade prospal will result in nothing but a big laughter (see the drunk & stoned remarks.)

Old
11-13-2004, 09:11 AM
borro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha ACE
Damn man. Get you post in control. I have to break it down, just that everybody will be able to read it. I'll put my remarks in i

Q13 wants that Purinton plays on the 4th line, Messier should stay with the team & Graves should get back to the organization.

Free agents the NYR should go after: 2004/05

- Kariya (1 year contract)
- Craig Adams
- Kovalev (he wants him to play center)

ACE: Well, the signing of Adams is the most likely. Q13, do you realized that Kovalev hasn't been his old self, when he's joined the Rangers (for the 2nd time?) IMO Kovalev is better off in MTL or with another contender. Kariya will demand a lot of money, just like Kovalev and the lastest trading deadline line showed us that the Rangers will go into the building mode. Which means that no expensive ($4 million and more) FA will be signed. IMO Kariya is very likely to sign a long-term contract with the Avs.

2004/05 trades:

NYR: Poti & Grath Murray
WSH: Eminger & Mink

ACE: Why should the Caps, who are just like th Rags in the rebuilding mode (translates into, no big FA signing or adding salary), even think about this? Poti is an overpriced defensive liability. Sather was stupid enough to overlook that fact. I would perfer to have a Eminger over a Poti and so do the Caps. No deal!

NYR: Bruno St.Jacques or Brad Fast
CAR: Dunham (NYR pick up some of his contract) & CAR chooses one (JEFF MAC MILLAN LAWRENCE NYCHOLAT)

ACE: Well, here he wants that the Rags simply shred some salary and get rid of Dunham. Q13, Carolina has traded for Gerber (ex-ANA) and has a potential starter in prospect Cam Ward. No the Canes have no need for an expensive goaltender. Why didn't the Canes kept Weekes? Because of his salary demands. Then, why in Gods name should they add a price G-tender only after him?

Free Agent signing for 2005/06:

- Oleg Tverdovsky (Omsk)

ACE: What, if he's like Poti?

BTW, welcome to Hockey's Future Quint13. You may realized that outlandishly favoring your own team in trade prospal will result in nothing but a big laughter (see the drunk & stoned remarks.)
Caps have 0 interest in Poti given his overbearing contact, soft style and age. Say how about Tyutin and Lundmark for Pettinger. Thats about what you are asking.

Old
11-13-2004, 10:25 AM
Safir*

Quote:
Originally Posted by borro
Caps have 0 interest in Poti given his overbearing contact, soft style and age. Say how about Tyutin and Lundmark for Pettinger. Thats about what you are asking.
Let me clarify something first.

I did not make up this post. It was just a more readable version of Quint13's post. My comments are included in italic.

Here's my take on the proposed Poti deal:
Quote:
Why should the Caps, who are just like th Rags in the rebuilding mode (translates into, no big FA signing or adding salary), even think about this? Poti is an overpriced defensive liability. Sather was stupid enough to overlook that fact. I would perfer to have a Eminger over a Poti and so do the Caps. No deal!
You'll notice that our point is basically the same.

Sorry, for the possible misunderstanding.

Old
11-13-2004, 11:26 AM
Unknownbutfamous

Send a message via AIM to Unknownbutfamous
Not all Ranger fans are like this!

Old
11-13-2004, 12:58 PM
FLYLine24*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownbutfamous
Not all Ranger fans are like this!
I was just going to say that. And i dont think hes a Ranger fan since he wants....ackk...KOVALEV Back. Biggest underachiever ranger EVER. Screw yourself Alex.

Old
11-13-2004, 01:04 PM
Mr Brownstone

Send a message via AIM to Mr Brownstone Send a message via MSN to Mr Brownstone Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Brownstone
Can I have my 20 seconds back from reading this?

Old
11-13-2004, 06:28 PM
borro

Quote:
Let me clarify something first.

I did not make up this post. It was just a more readable version of Quint13's post. My comments are included in italic.

Here's my take on the proposed Poti deal:

You'll notice that our point is basically the same.

Ace-didn't really intend to highlight your thoughts, it was the ludicrous proposal that I wanted to point out.

Sorry, for the possible misunderstanding.
Eminger would bring back alot more if we had any desire at all to trade him. We don't.

Old
11-13-2004, 06:30 PM
prevail

Quote:
Originally Posted by York16
:lol

This guy is awesome.
OMG HI YORK, ITS ME VAIL

Old
11-13-2004, 06:49 PM
It Kills Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Brownstone
Can I have my 20 seconds back from reading this?
It took me longer...

Old
11-13-2004, 07:12 PM
Captain Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by borro
Eminger would bring back alot more if we had any desire at all to trade him. We don't.

wtf.

Old
11-14-2004, 10:42 PM
QUINT13

Caps Lock-i'm Sorry To See Some People's Learning Curve Is Stuck In "granny Gear". Some Guy Named "mr. Brownstone" Criticizes Me, But Posts A Picture Of Meat Loaf ( You Know- The Idiot) On Acid, Meditating.before I Am Judged By My Peers, Does 3 Beers=liquor=bad? Anyway, I Accept That Poti May Be Extremely Hard To Get Rid Of- And He Is Much Worse Than Kovalev Ever Was In A Blueshirt. If I Keep Praising Eminger, I May Drive His Value Up Too High. I Propose Sending Poti And Richard Scott To St.louis For Jay Mc Clement And Reed Low. At Least Low Will Beat Up Tom Poti Every Nyr/stl Game, And If Mc Clement Is Any Good, We Can Trade Him For Eminger!

Old
11-14-2004, 10:44 PM
Croc

Send a message via ICQ to Croc
Quote:
I Would Like To Send A Message To The Individual Named Doobie,doobie,do: My Original Entry In This Forum Is Valid, And Very Possibly Workable. You May Not Agree With My Genius, But You Are At Loss. My Banter With Other Posters Is Spirited, And Fun. Now For The Cold Hard Facts- I Do Not Smoke, And That Includes Any Substance. Including The Ones You Pride Yourself In Indulging. The Other Respondents May Have Joked About Liquor, Which I Have Indulged In, But Not Tonight. Tomorrow Night I Will, And Then You Can Laugh At What I May Come Up With. I Am A Night Shift Worker, Having A Beer, Trying To Have Fun With The Best People In The World- Other Hockey Fans. Drugs Are Not Cool. That's Why I Voted For Bush!
Last time i checked beer contained a drug called al-co-hol(ethanoyl) it it so if drugs are so bad why drink it?
You vote for rich white crackheads and you are anti drugs?

Old
11-14-2004, 10:51 PM
NYRangers

This guy is my favorite poster of all time.

Old
11-14-2004, 11:00 PM
QUINT13

I Will Contain My Language, And You Best Do As Well. Accusing My Government, Which Is The Best In The World Is Ignorant. You Are No Better Off. Nor Am I Rich, Nor Do I Support Any Usage Of Substances.i Do Enjoy A Few Buds, And Sometimes A Few Of Your Fosters. I Suspect Your Inference To "crack" Has To Do With You Using "croc"- Because Someone Else Already Took The Former As Their Tag. If You Wish To Be Critical Of My Hockey Suggestions, Keep It That Way. God Bless America.

Old
11-14-2004, 11:25 PM
anguscertified
HFB Partner

Quote:
I Will Contain My Language, And You Best Do As Well. Accusing My Government, Which Is The Best In The World Is Ignorant. You Are No Better Off. Nor Am I Rich, Nor Do I Support Any Usage Of Substances.i Do Enjoy A Few Buds, And Sometimes A Few Of Your Fosters. I Suspect Your Inference To "crack" Has To Do With You Using "croc"- Because Someone Else Already Took The Former As Their Tag. If You Wish To Be Critical Of My Hockey Suggestions, Keep It That Way. God Bless America.
If only I could have a signature to put this in....

Closed Thread