HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Phoenix Coyotes Lounge III

Closed Thread

Old
07-11-2012, 03:03 AM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgregg View Post
Nope, just my shoulder. Its funny, I kind of regret it but everyone woman I've dated (thankfully including my wife) think its sexy.

How many do you have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
14. Went a bit wild. My wife has a bunch too. We usually do that for anniversaries instead of flowers and such. Just the 1 for you?
Many people are surprised when they find out I don't have any tattoos. Hell I'm still amazed I don't have any tattoos. I think it's the commitment of it all, it's so...permanent. Probably lucky I haven't given in yet, I'd have all sorts of crazy ass stuff. haha I don't know how you guys do it.

Old
07-11-2012, 04:38 AM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
Many people are surprised when they find out I don't have any tattoos. Hell I'm still amazed I don't have any tattoos. I think it's the commitment of it all, it's so...permanent. Probably lucky I haven't given in yet, I'd have all sorts of crazy ass stuff. haha I don't know how you guys do it.
All mine are meaningful to me...ones I will still appreciate when I get older.

Old
07-11-2012, 12:53 PM
drgregg
millenials get off

Quote:
Same for me, short story...

I was going through some stuff in my early 20's and my life came to a crossroads that would determine how my adult life would unfold. I chose to pull myself up and make something of myself. It was a hard road and took years but I got there and now while not perfect my life is infinitely better than it could have been. To mark the occasion, before any real work began I went into a badass biker tattoo parlor like out of a 70's movie and got a flaming phoenix on my left shoulder.

Old
07-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
No disrespect meant but how is Captain America's shield on your elbow meaningful? Badass for sure but meaningful?

Quote:

I was going through some stuff in my early 20's and my life came to a crossroads that would determine how my adult life would unfold. I chose to pull myself up and make something of myself. It was a hard road and took years but I got there and now while not perfect my life is infinitely better than it could have been. To mark the occasion, before any real work began I went into a badass biker tattoo parlor like out of a 70's movie and got a flaming phoenix on my left shoulder.
See that's the type of tattoo I would likely get, something that has meaning but probably a little crazy looking. Still...I can't bring myself to do it and now that I'm middle aged, I doubt it'll ever happen.

Old
07-11-2012, 02:53 PM
doaner

Quote:
No disrespect meant but how is Captain America's shield on your elbow meaningful? Badass for sure but meaningful?

See that's the type of tattoo I would likely get, something that has meaning but probably a little crazy looking. Still...I can't bring myself to do it and now that I'm middle aged, I doubt it'll ever happen.
For me it is patriotic. Some of mine deal with my patriotism. Cappy is a great modern symbol of that.

Old
07-11-2012, 02:56 PM
O23L
Worst tank ever.

I'm still underage, but I don't think I will ever get a tattoo. Something that I think is meaningful and badass at 20, might be stupid at 35.

So pretty much I'm too scared of regret.

Old
07-11-2012, 02:57 PM
doaner

Quote:

Mine started when I got divorced at 24. My ex hated dogs and tattoos. I got an Aussie shepherd first and tattoo second. Haha. Been adding ever since. Sleeves are well on their way.

Glad you were able to pull through. Life is hell. Just gotta get through it. Any places you go in Phx (assuming you live there)? I have a few places I go there.

Old
07-11-2012, 03:12 PM
mitch27

Quote:
Mine started when I got divorced at 24. My ex hated dogs and tattoos. I got an Aussie shepherd first and tattoo second. Haha. Been adding ever since. Sleeves are well on their way.

Glad you were able to pull through. Life is hell. Just gotta get through it. Any places you go in Phx (assuming you live there)? I have a few places I go there.
Is that your dog in your avatar? It's beautiful.

Old
07-11-2012, 03:25 PM
drgregg
millenials get off

Quote:

Nope, believe it or not I live in Winnipeg. I am actually going through the Green Card process right now and then my wife and I are planning to move to Florida.

That is a great story about the ex, although I am sure it was hell at the time. If you can't be yourself with your life partner, who can you be yourself with.

Old
07-11-2012, 04:44 PM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch27 View Post
Is that your dog in your avatar? It's beautiful.
Yes. That's nakomi. Timber wolf/ husky/malamute. Best dog EVER!!!

Old
07-11-2012, 05:24 PM
awfulwaffle

Quote:
If you ever have pups, I'm reserving one.

Old
07-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
Man that's like the perfect mix, how big is he?! I've always wanted a malamute but I hear they have a strong prey drive.

Old
07-11-2012, 07:06 PM
doaner

Quote:
Man that's like the perfect mix, how big is he?! I've always wanted a malamute but I hear they have a strong prey drive.
She is 7 mo old and about 40 lbs. starting to blow her coat. Yay.

Old
07-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Blubba Jenkins
Staying Faithful

Inspired by Scrubs, "Who gets a tattoo of a mop?!?" moment, I want to get some incredibly stupid with no meaning. I'm thinking maybe a lamp, or my own name with a typo. If the ownership gets solved, maybe I'll make it a little meaningful and get a cactus.

Old
07-11-2012, 07:07 PM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
If you ever have pups, I'm reserving one.
Lol. We have a 2 yr old grey wolf/ husky. He is mid content. Unfortunately, he is fixed or they would have a great litter.

Old
07-11-2012, 08:15 PM
BigGumby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubba Jenkins View Post
Inspired by Scrubs, "Who gets a tattoo of a mop?!?" moment, I want to get some incredibly stupid with no meaning. I'm thinking maybe a lamp, or my own name with a typo. If the ownership gets solved, maybe I'll make it a little meaningful and get a cactus.
One of my friends in college got a tattoo of the Kool-aid man breaking out of his butt cheek saying "Oh yeah!"

Old
07-11-2012, 08:37 PM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubba Jenkins View Post
Put GWI on ur butt cheeks.

Old
07-11-2012, 11:33 PM
clayman

Quote:
My Dad had a Wolf/Malamute mix, it was an incredible dog.. What does Nakomi mean? Cool name...

Old
07-11-2012, 11:50 PM
O23L
Worst tank ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGumby View Post
One of my friends in college got a tattoo of the Kool-aid man breaking out of his butt cheek saying "Oh yeah!"
And I'm off to the tattoo shop now...

Old
07-12-2012, 12:16 AM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayman View Post
My Dad had a Wolf/Malamute mix, it was an incredible dog.. What does Nakomi mean? Cool name...
Yeah! They are very loyal and smart. We were looking for wolf names and stumbled upon it.

Old
07-12-2012, 01:18 AM
ssmatik

For those of you who don't go by the arena during the off season. The city appears to be working to get the Cardinals off their backs on the parking issue.

They have paved the dirt lot on the SW corner of 91st and Glendale. Just looking at it, it appears that they stripped it as small as they could to fit as many spaces as possible. One nice thing is they have created two exits from the new lot right onto 91st.

They also laid down asphalt today on the strip of land between the Outlet stores and the freeway drainage ditch. The Cards originally complained that this spot would be too dangerous for fans to walk from. However, it appears that they have created a pedestrian walkway over by the Bethany Overpass.

Old
07-12-2012, 09:08 AM
TickleMeYandle
Not so fast,

Come to think of it,I hadn't heard much whining about the parking issue in a while. Glad to see that it's getting fixed.

Old
07-12-2012, 10:46 AM
awfulwaffle

So what's everyone's favorite Olympic events to watch for the Summer Olympics? I love the swimming, the relay where we beat France in the last one was EPIC! I'm stoked for this years Olympics, in that there are going to be so many events broadcasted(pretty sure every event is going to be on some channel). My buddy's old roommate Lemong is running in I believe the 5000m, so I'll be rooting him on for sure.

Old
07-12-2012, 10:49 AM
mitch27

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
So what's everyone's favorite Olympic events to watch for the Summer Olympics? I love the swimming, the relay where we beat France in the last one was EPIC! I'm stoked for this years Olympics, in that there are going to be so many events broadcasted(pretty sure every event is going to be on some channel). My buddy's old roommate Lemong is running in I believe the 5000m, so I'll be rooting him on for sure.
I love water polo. I only got to see one game last Olympics though, I'm hoping to see a lot more this year.

Old
07-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Colt45Blast
It works every time!

vCash: 0
I like the Winter Games more. At best, I'll just flip through the channels of the Summer Games to see which event gets my attention. One day, it could be a basketball game, another day it could be a women's swimming event.

Closed Thread